Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf at Madinat Jumeirah
US$336
US$313
  • Pool
JA Palm Tree Court(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$177
Fairmont The Palm, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$189
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
US$232
US$214
Agoda.com
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$188
US$244
US$220
US$272
  • Pool
US$244
US$220
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$149
US$279
US$226
4,279 results
All reviewsbutler servicesummer housesprivate poolarabian summerhousevilla roompat thaibuggy driverssummer flavourswild wadihalf boardprivate butlergolf buggyvilla beachmain poolnoodle housewhole complexrestaurant reservations
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I checked in on last May it was my honeymoon and really since we arrived to the hotel I felt so happy ,madinet jumeirah like small city of hospitality and we went to the villa with the boat it was such nice experience to discover the place in that way it's smart idea this boat also they surprised me with the huge flower bouquet and the decoration set up for honeymooners , as well the butler very friendly ... and the breakfast amazing and too much variety and as long as we stay in madinat jumeirah so we can take breakfast at any restaurant like al qasr or Minaa Al salam ,alos I like the beach so much and the view of borj al arab . the only thing in the beach is too much jelly fish .... I will never forget my stay there.

Room Tip: for the couples or new married couples they can choose villa at dar al masiaf
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Maissa F
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf at Madinat Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Kindly accept my gratitude for the lovely review that you have taken the time to share in TripAdvisor and for choosing to stay in Dar Al Masyaf for one of the most important milestones of your life, your honeymoon.

Your praises for the rooms, amenities, food offerings and services offered by our colleagues have been communicated to the entire team to keep each and every one of them inspired and motivated to provide to all of our valued guests the same outstanding experience that you had during your stay.

Hopefully, the magnificent memories that you had during your holiday with us, will entice you to return for another memorable visit in Dar Al Masyaf.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Returned for our third visit May half term with our Daughter who is 10.
Astounded at a few negative reviews. One reviewer has complained they wanted villas 1-8 as they are close to the pool. 1-12 are Gulf Villas so if they hadn't booked one they wouldn't have been allocated one.
We were in villa 19. It was further out but very peaceful with a lovely pool. We asked our butler to call a buggy or an Abra and they were there in 5 minutes. We were on holiday, no need to rush.
We had one little hiccup with one lunch, however we emailed the hotel and it was dealt with over and above what we would have expected.
Wild wadi, great fun, nice to go for an hour everyday. I personally felt it was very clean and safety a priority.
We tended to go to Mina a Salam for breakfast as it was much quieter
Don't think you get better in Dubai than this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Happiestonholidaylol

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your stay in Dar Al Masyaf and for your comments about your stay with us.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to the resort and that you were particularly pleased with the rooms provided to you and the excellent service you received from our colleagues. Your kind words will not only motivate them, it will also inspire the entire team of Dar Al Masyaf to continue providing the best service experience to our valued guests.

Thank you also for your continuous loyalty and we look forward to welcoming you back to Dar Al Masyaf in the near future.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

This was my third visit to this outstanding resort. One of the few hotels/resorts in the world that I have returned to. The quality, service and experience of the entire stay has been consistent on all visits.

I stayed in an Arabian Gulf summerhouse twin on a half board basis on this occasion. The accommodation was excellent, beautifully furnished and serviced with care. Fruit bowl replenished daily, and well needed bottled water left during the day and turn down service. Ample storage in dressing area and a hugely impressive free standing bath, shower and bathroom area, bed comfort was superb. The courtyard and reception area was very attractive, and like the room, classy and spotlessly clean.

The butlers are magnificent, courteous, helpful and very friendly, a credit to the management and training, Indeed staff throughout are at the top of their game, professional , polite and friendly.

Dining is a highlight, good choice of eateries to suit every palate and meal time. The quality, venues and choice is excellent as is the service.

The beach including the beach service is amazing, white sand and crystal clear water, with a service call button by every sunbed ! Pool areas, including the private cluster pools around the DAM are beautiful and tended by life guards.

The Madinat resort is vast which is fabulous for choice and variety, however the DAM area is a peaceful, tranquil paradise. Transport around the resort is by Abra and Buggy efficient and always available.

The sports center and pool are magnificent, the Souk a pleasant cool retreat. The public areas are simply splendid. It truly is a struggle to find fault with this wonderful place.

I am returning to Dubai In September for a special occasion, celebration holiday. My partner is tempted to try out the One and Only resorts by way of a change, negotiations between us continue, but if I get my way I will return to the DAM in the blink of an eye.

In a nutshell, this hotel is exceptional in every department, faultless, you will not be disappointed in any way. Well done to the management team and staff.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank GREENBUSH

Dear Guest,

First and foremost, allow me to convey my gratitude for you and your family’s support to Dar Al Masyaf, in the past couple of years, and for the delightfully detailed review, that you have shared in TripAdvisor about your recent holiday in Dar Al Masyaf.

Your praises and wonderful description of the aesthetic beauty of the resort and its surrounding environment leaves nothing to the imagination of the future readers of your post, and for this we are eternally grateful.

I fervently hope that the numerous memories of your holidays in Dar Al Masyaf will entice you and your husband to return for yet another unforgettable vacation.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I did not plan to have afternoon tea but when we saw other tables with the sandwich and cakes selection we were automatically convinced. The selection was brilliant and the amount of food per person was very generous. The restaurant was busy but the service was more than acceptable. I would definitely recommend trying afternoon tea and will certainly come back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Abinesh J
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf at Madinat Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful review that you have shared in Tripadvisor about your afternoon tea experience at the Al Fayrooz Lounge.

I am delighted to learn that you were overall impressed with the location of the lounge, and the services provided to you by our colleagues, especially the Manager. Your praise for the food and beverage offered is also highly appreciated and will be forwarded to our Chefs to keep them inspired in creating more sumptuous meals for our valued guests.

We will be looking forward to seeing you once again for another magnificent afternoon tea experience.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Just returned home , I came here with my friend and our daughters, we have had a brilliant time from start to finish, our summerhouse was overlooking the waterways with a lovely balcony that we could sit and soak up the atmosphere. I have been to jumeirah beach about ten times now over about 14 years and can't believe that every time I arrive the standard is impeccable, never falters , food is superb , the dine around option gives you a three course meal that you struggle to eat in about 40 + different restaurants. Free drinks between 6 and 8pm are a lovely start to your evening and a chance to meet other guests. We went on a power boat trip around palm island and the marina and the burj al Arab which we organised from the beach . The guys gave us a wonderful trip and took lots of photos for us . The price was approx 500 dirhams for 4 of us for 1 hour( we were out for at least 2) hi light of the week! A week wasn't long enough , we were VERY sad to leave, back home now and saving to go back ASAP . room 17 09

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lynda C

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing on TripAdvisor your experience from your recent stay with us at Dar Al Masyaf.

I am pleased to read your comments about the overall services and facilities that we offer in the resort and your enthusiasm towards your experience.

Along with the rest of the team in Dar Al Masyaf, I am looking forward to welcoming you on your next stay with us.

Yours Sincerely,