“Hurry up June 2015 for our next visit again !!”

Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf at Madinat Jumeirah
Ranked #5 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Once again a big Thanks to Managers Lokesh & Helen, and our perfect Butler Thilini in villa 13 at the Dar Al Masyaf. From start to finish the service from the staff, & accomadation, was exceptional, and always a pleasure to stay there. So on the strength of this we will be back for the seventh time next year. Mr & Mrs Skinner.

1  Thank spider42Essex
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf at Madinat Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Skinner,

I would like to say thank you for the wonderful review that you have shared in TripAdvisor with regards to your stay in Dar Al Masyaf.

I am delighted to read that you have been overall impressed with the quality of the hotel facilities and the services provided during your visit. Your kind words towards our colleagues, especially, Lokesh, Helen and Thilini will be communicated to the entire team, to encourage everyone to continue providing the same level of outstanding guest experience that you experienced during your stay with us.

The entire team is definitely looking forward to welcoming you once again to Dar Al Masyaf for another splendid vacation.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel is simply perfect . As a regular visitor to Dubai I would never even look to stay anywhere else. Having stayed in Al Qasr sept 13 I thought we would try Dar Al Masayf and not disappointed at all. Check in is always a pleasure at the hotel however being in the villas you have a seperate check in which is very swift. We were met by chatu who could not do enough for us . I instantly knew we were home from home. Nothing is too much trouble. All staff are well presented with a very big smile. Drinks in the courtyard is a lovely thing to do so you can meet fellow guests and meet your butler. We have found this most enjoyable as they are very knowledgeable and feel like friends now . Ashis our evening butler was outstanding . If he is your butler you will be looked after well. Thank you Ashis , it's been a pleasure.We met Tarik the guest service manager who is very interested in hearing feedback. I only have excellent things to say. Rooms are clean, spacious and well equipped. Staying in room 201 which is an excellent location. Nice to also see welcoming faces in the arboretum at breakfast. Adam and Rory are always friendly and personable and happy and a pleasure to talk to. What makes thus hotel so good .. The staff. My only sadness is when we are here again in August we are at al qasr as I have really enjoyed my stay so maybe will look to have a few days in the villas as part of my 10 days. Keep up the good work !!!

Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank Gem1979
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf at Madinat Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the detailed review that you have shared on TripAdvisor regarding your stay in Dar Al Masyaf.

Your kind acknowledgement of the hospitality service provided by our colleagues Tarik, Adam, Rory and especially Ashis, is highly appreciated. I have conveyed your message to the abovementioned colleagues and they were happy that their efforts made such a positive impact on your vacation.

We will be looking forward to welcoming you back in Dar Al Masyaf for another memorable holiday.

Yours Sincerely,

Al Qasr and Dar Al Masyaf

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I stay here almost 12 years. Each time when I stay I feel just like my home. The service I receive Jumeirah group hotels I cannot able to get any hotel worldwide. I just told all please must stay one time this hotel in a life.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Zee437

Dear Guest,

I would like to say Thank you for the wonderful review you have shared in TripAdvisor regarding your stay in Dar Al Masyaf and for your continuous patronage to the resort.

It is with great pleasure that I read through your comments especially the part when you said you felt at home, during your stays in Dar Al Masyaf.

I will be looking forward to seeing you once again in Dar Al Masyaf for another memorable vacation.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 14 June 2014

How can you put an amazing experience into a limited number of words?

Firstly Dubai itself is a beautiful country in general, guaranteed weather, stunning beaches, luxurious hotels with lots to do.

This is my second visit to Dubai, and each time I have stayed in the Dar Al Masyaf Villas at the Madinat Resort on Jumeirah Beach. Upon arrival I could already see that I was going to enjoy myself - after entering the hotel via the Al Qasr we were greeted my the Hotel Manager - Thomas Renton who was very friendly, reassuring and very accommodating.

The hotel staff then guided us (my parents and I ) to our Gulf Summer House which was located closely to the sea, in Villa 2.

We stayed at the Dar Al Masyaf for 11 nights - and every day I fell more and more in love with the whole facilities. The staff have been phenomenal in particular our butlers - Chatu and Ashis who have gone above and beyond to make our stay as pleasurable as possible. Both were on hand to help us around the clock if needed especially when I broke my phone which felt like the end of the world - and managed to arrange a visit to an apple shop to find a solution to my problem.

I have been on numerous holidays throughout my life ranging from the Carribean Islands such as Cancun, Playacar (both in Mexico) or Aruba, the Canary Islands, etc but nothing compares to Dubai for the overall quality of the facilities, staff, food, location and so on.

I would also like to add that the cleaning service provision was very thorough and the lady who cleaned at Villa 2 every day was a very hard working lady and takes great pride in her work to ensure the room is completely spotless.

All in all Dubai is my new favourite location, and after visiting other locations around Dubai , I don't want to go anywhere else. When I return I will definitely be coming back to the Dar Al Masyaf due to the excellent, high quality service I received from Thomas, Chatu and Ashis and I highly recommend this to any one who's considering this!

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your stay in Dar Al Masyaf and for your comments about your stay with us.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to the resort and that you were particularly pleased with the excellent service you received from our colleagues. Your kind words will not only motivate them, it will also inspire the entire team of Dar Al Masyaf to continue providing the best service experience to our valued guests.

Thank you once again for recommending us on Trip Advisor and we look forward to welcoming you back to Dar Al Masyaf in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Been to many places around the world but our stay in Dar al masyaf was truly amazing and beats all the rest by far. We read the reviews and expected a lovely holiday but the service, the resort and the people far exceeded our expectations. All staff made our stay memorable especially the butlers in villa 25 where nothing was too much trouble. A stay at the fantastic dar al masyaf is a must and we will definitely be booking again for next year soon!!!!

Lisa & Paul

2  Thank Lisa W

Dear Guest,

I would like to say Thank you for the wonderful review you have shared in Tripadvisor regarding your stay in Dar Al Masyaf and for your continuous patronage to the resort.

It is with great pleasure that I read through your acknowledgement of the service excellence provided by our colleagues especially our butlers in Villa 25, rest assured your message will be conveyed to our colleagues, to serve as an encouragement to continue doing what they do best, which is to provide an outstanding hospitality service to our valued guests.

Yours sincerely,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I, and our children have travelled to Dubai on holiday at least once a year since 2002. Upon staying at the Dar Al Masyaf we would now, never stay anywhere else.
Every where we travel we compare it to this hotel, and I have never found a place which offers not only the luxury of the gulf house, the facilities (spa and gym), the restaurants and indeed the service.
This hotel makes service and the customer the most important factor and that in itself is worthy of note.
My kids of course love the wild wadi which they go to daily whilst I lounge on the beach. Point to note if you do have small children the current in the sea is deceiving so be careful
Love the hotel will be returning very soon. Again

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear Guest,

First and foremost, I would like to say thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation that you have shared in TripAdvisor about your recent stay in Dar Al Masyaf.

Secondly, allow me to convey my gratitude for your continuous support to our resort, it is through guests like you that we are able to excel successfully in the hospitality business.

Thirdly, your praises for the facilities in the resort and your kind words for our butler colleagues are highly appreciated, and has been conveyed to the entire team, to serve as an inspiration for all of them to continue providing the same outstanding hospitality service that you have experienced during your stay.

Finally, we will be looking forward to seeing you once again in Dar Al Masyaf for another memorable holiday.

Yours Sincerely,

Al Qasr and Dar Al Masyaf

Reviewed 13 June 2014

It's our sixth visit to Dubai four of them to Dar al Masyaf .From the start to the finish you are treated like royalty .The people we have met will be friends for life ,A special mention to Jean and akram and Pamela and rona villa 12 .Who's attention to detail and helpfulness was second to none .

Can't wait to return .

1  Thank Martin B

Dear Guest,

First and foremost, I would like to say thank you for your continuous loyalty to Dar Al Masyaf and for sharing in TripAdvisor a review about your recent stay with us. It is through guests such as you that we are able to compete and succeed in the hospitality industry.

Your kind words pertaining to the level of hospitality service provided by our colleagues, especially Jean, Akram, Pamela and Rona is highly appreciated and will be conveyed to the entire Dar Al Masyaf Team to keep each and every one of them inspired to provide to our valued guests the same outstanding experience that you have during your many visits to Dar Al Masyaf.

I will be looking forward to seeing you once again in the resort for another magnificent vacation.

Best Regards,