“My Honest View.....”

Ranked #482 of 550 Hotels in Dubai
Goa, India
“My Honest View.....”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

So I just returned from my holiday trip to Dubai along with my family. Trying to control on unnecessary expenditure,I chose to stay at Rush Inn Dubai. Overall I can say it was a wise decision. I put forth my views:

1) The hotel is just a hop and skip away from Al Fahidi Metro station and about 600mts from Burjuman Metro too so you can travel most of Dubai faster and cheaper too. +1 for location.

2) The hotel is exactly opposite to the meena bazzar area,just cross the road and you enter the meena bazaar for unlimited and cheap shopping with good deals. No need to worry about hauling bags cause your hotel is just acroos the road.+1 again for location.

3) The hotel is almost full all the time,specially full of my fellow Indians so prior booking necessary.

4) Dont expect luxury for the peanuts that you are paying with,its a old place in need of TLC but its not going to fall apart.It just has the 90's look of a motel.I did not come to Dubai to look at the interiors of my hotel room so I didn't care bout this at all.

5) The cleanliness needs to be improved but I can say,I got new sheets and towels everyday on time for my week+ of stay and it was a service without any complain.

6) the hotel is also close to cheap eateries for a taste of Indian-Iranian-Arabic food.

7) The hotel has a couple of clubs playing music all night long so do remember if you're there for long ask for a room 4th floor and above. DO insist cause otherwise you might have to invest in a good set of noise cancelling earplugs.

8) The hotel also have triple sharing rooms with proper king+1 bed or triple singkle beds.
Overall its a heaven for the budgeted traveler.

Room Tip: Choose the highest room possible.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank goencho

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Pune, India
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Location of the hotel is good. its walking distance from Burjuman station. rooms are okays. cleanliness is required more. hotel has 2 discs. the music is loud and goes on till 2 or 3 am. a sleep distractor. staff is good and friendly.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Mihir B
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Had booked online and got at a cheap rate. Even counter people were surprised to see the rates at which it was booked. But could not sleep due to the Asian bar playing music very loud.
Breakfast was good and enjoyed fresh fruits cut and kept.

Room Tip: Value for Money and near to Metro station.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank ASHOK P
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Good hotel. Cheap, next to metro, well surrounded by hotels & restaurants, Good for Indians. It has 2 pubs in the hotel. Not advisable for traditional Indian families. higher floors are good to stay.
the service is good. if extra check in time is required they extend immeditely. It is the cheap and best hotel i have seen in dubai

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floors would be better, because it has one African and Indian night pubs in the...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I called to make a reservation last night between 11pm to 12:30am, the 1st and 2nd conversation we had is fine. But when I made the 3rd call to check if me and my boyfriend is allowed to check in, just to make sure upon arrival the check in will be smooth. I was so surprised about the respond that if it's Pakistani lady it's not allowed to reserve a room. So then, I told them why is that so? I am Filipina, and then this uneducated guy respond to me that Pakistani and Filipina are not allowed. So surprised to hear that from them, this is the first time and first hotel I've known that they don't accept booking for Philippine Nationality. I work in a decent 5 star hotel in Bur Dubai, but so far we have a good service. We don't discriminate any kind of Nationality. We are in hospitality industry and so these kind of people don't deserve to work in a hotel! They should be working somewhere else in their own country! Attitude is what would matter most? No wonder why it is a 2 star hotel, also the staff are uneducated! What they think of themselves? Perfect? Better to give these guys a shot to learn there lesson and realized how bad their service is!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
10 Thank Carmi M S

Travellers are raving about these Dubai hotels

Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

Don't expect any friendliness here if you are a solo female traveling. They will order you around and will not welcome you.
The room is pretty clean considering the price. The place is impossible to find as there us no signage out the front.

3 Thank Melinda R
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 29 May 2013

After travelling for over a year this is the worst place I have stayed in. Our air con was broken and when we asked to fix it they took 3 hours to come up after saying it would be 15 minutes, to then be told they needed a part and would be back in 30 minutes. At 3.15am they stormed into our room while we were asleep and started pulling stuff out and completely filling our bathroom with a black dust which we then could not clean out. After complaints to the manager and saying we would like some sort of compensation we were told they had our passports and that the owner would take us out to breakfast even though we were flying out in 2 hours. The nightclub is way to loud and with 3 different clubs the beat through the floor is unbelievable. I would never ever recommend this place to anyone and made Dubai one of the worst places we went.

Room Tip: None, don't stay
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends