“SUBLIME!!”
Review of Beit Al Bahar

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Dubai
Beit Al Bahar
Ranked #271 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
Dubai
“SUBLIME!!”
Reviewed 22 June 2011

Both my husband and I were blown away with these villas...simply stunning and so private...The villas are well appointed and the bath tub and bathroom for that matter are wonderful.
The Jumeirah staff in general are impeccable with their service but definately it is stepped up a notch in Beit al Bahar.
If you can get the villa overlooking the Burj Al Arab is great especially in the evening.!
This place if you can afford it is well worth the extra cash...

Room Tip: Get the villa overlooking the Burj .
  • Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Monosafari

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Arabic first
Tehran
Reviewed 29 December 2010

Well I was going to write a longer review but it seems that I won't have the time.
So this is the least I can do.
The villas at jumeirah beach hotel are the best ever.
best amenities, best hospitality, best staff, best sleeping quality, softest bed and pillows, largest bathroom...
Well I can go on for days.
I loved loved loved the stay.
I would stay here again . In fact I would never leave if I could :)

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank Joop61
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 September 2010

We've recently come back from a trip in Dubai where we spent two nights at the Al Qasr (which was good too) and then two nights at the Beit Al Bahar. We stayed in Villa No.6 and it was absolutely amazing! The facilities in the villas are all first class...from the Bose surround system in the lounge/bathroom to the amazing drinks cupboard with a top-notch espresso machine...not to mention the Playstation 3 in the bedroom! The attention to details is great and it feels like a home away from home. The service is like nothing I've ever experienced and everyone is happy to help you...I know it's easy saying that when you're paying a lot of money but everyone is so genuine that you don't feel awkward or uncomfortable. The plunge pool is a great way to cool off and the happy hour with free drinks and snacks is a nice way to start the evening.

I chose this place because I was planning to propose to my girlfriend. The staff helped arrange a private romantic meal on the beach and pulled out all the stops. Nazeer and Lashitha helped me with all my requests and were excellent at helping me prepare for the special occasion.

I could write pages and pages of praise about this place and the staff but I'm not going to bore you. If you're considering to stay here I'd definitely recommend it . If you're planning a special surprise and wondering if it's worth the money then I'd still say go for it!! You won't be disappointed!!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Cirencester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 August 2010

We have stayed here many times and it is absolutely our favourite of all in Dubai. Make sure you book the villas overlooking the beach, the views are amazing.
The service in this hotel is seriously good, and Shetty and his team of butlers will take care of your every need. This is an oasis in Dubai which is a very busy place, you can truly relax and enjoy some peace here secluded and protected.
The private pool is very quiet within the villa area or if you choose to use the pool by the beach with your own cabana which has your name above that is a wonderful touch. The children's pools are excellent and always well covered by life guards. The staff are graceful and are careful not to intrude on your quiet time. We enjoyed our balconies with the plunge pool when we were feeling too lazy to leave. The perfect place to get over jet lag and a very good option for a holiday in its own right. Especially for those with babies and toddlers as almost is done for you and you can relax.

Dubai has alot to offer families, we loved the whole experience, the new Emirates terminal, the hotel transfer on time, slick and very very comfortable. The hotel welcome and arrival. Dubai really has reached a new standard, and although the villas could do with a bit of updating now, as they have been exactly the same since we started using them five years ago we will always go back - you simply can not rival it in Dubai.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank Pyes
hampshire, england
Reviewed 25 March 2009

We were fortunate to have been upgraded to the villas from a 2 bedroom suite at the hotel and it was just wonderful.

I cannot fault the hotel in anyway and the staff were just delightful in every way. My partner and i travelled with our 2 youngest children whilst we spoke business they were catered for in ever way imaginable by both sinbads kids club and the private butler who goes with the villa.

We had one disspointing meal in the beachcomber restraunt on the first night which was more to do with value for money rather than quality or taste, however we had 9 perfect meals after that!

It was certainly a tearful departure when we left and we cannot wait to return

• Stayed March 2009, travelled on business
Essex, England
Reviewed 7 March 2009

We had a fabulour time here. The privacy is the best, relaxing in your garden with a plunge pool, brought sandwiches at 4.00, drinks at the beautiful bar/pool at 7.00. The two bedroom villa we had was very spacious and I love the Arabian decor, staff all very attentive and call you by name. A little name card is put up on the wall outside, all nice touches to make you feel welcome and at home. It is great being able to call the buggies especially for BAB guests. Bulgari toiletries in both bathrooms, internet area, lounge and long hall. The Burj is fab too but the being able to sit outside just gives it the edge. Cant wait to return, if you go here you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed August 2008, travelled with family
England, Arkansas
Reviewed 21 July 2007

Four of us stayed for a week in March 2007 at the Beit Al Bahar Villas, what an experience simply incredible beautiful villas sumptiously furnished and waited on hand and foot, This is the place to be pampered. The only interruptions we had were the helicopters landing on the helipad at the Burj . If you want a wonderfully relaxing stay in Dubai book these villas, nothing to compare. Margaret Swansea Wales.

• Liked — The privacy and peacefulness of the villas whilst being in a hotel complex
  • Disliked — nothing to dislike
  • Stayed March 2007, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5 Thank Meg123