Stayed at this hotel on 3 occasions with family and once again recently alone on business. Very impressive service especially from reception staff and concierge . Whilst alot is said about the surrounding construction, a sister hotel is being built alongside I would still rate the location as superb especially once the building work is done. The hotel is luxurious, modern, warm and bedrooms although smaller than some of the other popular 5 star hotels I have stayed in Dubai, are excellently furnished and beds so comfortable and linen so fresh that you almost sink into it. The Sloanes restaurant on Mezzanine level offers a huge buffet breakfast with almost anything you can eat. On 2 occasions we had an all inclusive package and dinner at Sloanes was superb. On each occasion we had rooms of very high floors and views of the palm and Jumeirah beach expansive. Good location near popular Marina with its many resturants and apartments reaching for the sky. A bonus is complimentary usage of the Le Meridien Hotel beach and pool facilities across the road. The hotel spa is excellent and I include a spa treatment with each visit.The hotel is close enough to major malls and shopping areas of Madinat Jumeirah and just a short taxi ride away.However Shuttle services are available.The ladies cloakroom on the ground and mezzanine levels are a must to visit and seems more like a beauty parlour than a restroom.
Food is excellent and I have had opportunity to eat at the famous Bhudda bar and Indego restuarants as well as enjoy the somewhat small clubroom on the uppermost floor. With all the new 5 star hotels opening in Dubai,this hotel is still a favourite
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grosvenor House and its two iconic 45 storey towers, Tower One and Tower Two, redefine the world of luxury. The hotel's glittering twin towers are an instantly recognizable landmark in the Dubai Marina. The hotel features 749 spacious, contemporary guest rooms, suites, and apartments with signature Luxury Collection beds, large windows with spectacular views of the Marina, complimentary Wi-Fi and attentive on-call butler service. The area's first true social destination, the hotel is located just minutes from the beach, golf clubs, malls, Dubai Internet City, Media City and more, offering an exceptional setting for business, leisure and exploration. Welcome to the finer side of sophistication. Step into a world of refined heritage, suave elegance and effortless chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grosvenor House Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor House Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Grosvenor House Hotel Dubai
- Grosvenor Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Grosvenor Dubai