Just come back from a six night stay in this hotel. My partner and I absolutely loved it. The customer service from all staff was second to none. Nothing was too much trouble. The little touches to the service made all the difference. It was our first time in Dubai and we highly recommend Grosvenor House. We had breakfast in Sloanes everyday. The choice was very good and the buffet times were long, which meant we could lie in after a late night. Hotel robes were lovely, toiletries were of a high standard. Fresh fruit in our room every day was a nice touch. We spent part of each day at the pool in Tower 1. I cant remember the managers name around the pool, but I think it was Kelson. He was very friendly and professional. He was very attentive, an asset to Grosvenor House. The complimentary cold towels, fruit smoothies, fresh fruit and water were all a bonus, considering the price we paid. We did lose the sun around 2pm but that suited us as we would go out of hotel at this time. We visited the beach at its sister hotel which was nice. You would get sun all day here.
We visited The Buddha Bar, but didn't get enough time for The Embassy Club.
I have stayed in many five star hotels and this was definitely worthy of that rating. The rooms were lovely and the hotel building was amazing. But it's the staff that make the difference. Absolute Class. I will be returning to Dubai and will definitely return here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grosvenor House and its two iconic 45 storey towers, Tower One and Tower Two, redefine the world of luxury. The hotel's glittering twin towers are an instantly recognizable landmark in the Dubai Marina. The hotel features 749 spacious, contemporary guest rooms, suites, and apartments with signature Luxury Collection beds, large windows with spectacular views of the Marina, complimentary Wi-Fi and attentive on-call butler service. The area's first true social destination, the hotel is located just minutes from the beach, golf clubs, malls, Dubai Internet City, Media City and more, offering an exceptional setting for business, leisure and exploration. Welcome to the finer side of sophistication. Step into a world of refined heritage, suave elegance and effortless chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, TravelUp, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Travelbag, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grosvenor House Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor House Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Grosvenor House Hotel Dubai
- Grosvenor Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Grosvenor Dubai