“Home Away from Home” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 544 Hotels in Dubai
Cancun, Mexico
“Home Away from Home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

Every trip to Dubai I stay at the GH. I love this place. The staff remembers what you need and they help you every visit. From a car to getting a printer in your room. Everyone likes Tower 2 because of Embassy but I love Tower 1.

Room Tip: Tower 1 is nicer but Tower 2 has a better view
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank K E
GHLRM, General Manager at Grosvenor House Dubai, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Thank you for sharing your kind comments on Trip Advisor.

We are glad that you had once again chosen to stay at the Grosvenor House on your visit to Dubai and pleased that you had enjoyed your stay, particularly with the service experienced from our dedicated associates.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Pam Wilby

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,015)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Horsham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Fantastic second stay at the hotel and once again it exceeded all expectations. Fantastic choice of F&B outlets, excellent service, lovely bedrooms with very comfy beds, great pool area, spa and gym. All in all the only hotel I will stay in when I return to Dubai.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank RHJ1982
GHLRM, General Manager at Grosvenor House Dubai, responded to this review, 6 July 2014
Thank you for sharing your review on Trip Advisor.

We are glad that you had once again chosen to stay with us at the Grosvenor House and were delighted with your dining experience in our various restaurants, the excellent service of our associates as well as the hotel facilities.

Your kind comments are very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Dubai.

hertfordshire uk
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

We just love this hotel! The service is first class, staff you meet along the corridors, lifts etc say hello to you. Perfect training. The rooms are luxurious and the beds are to die for.
We went Club level and although I myself, do no drink the food in the lounge was amazing. Consistent,hot and presentation first class. We like the fact you can also use the Royal Meridien facilities as well as the two pools in the Tower One and Two.
We ate at Sadharta Lounge for the first time this time it was excellent and the staff especially Phyu was amazing and attentive. The food delicious and ambience very relaxing.Of course we went back to Gary Rhodes Twenty Ten our favourite restaurant in Dubai before we left to travel home.
Can't wait to go back again. Try this hotel you certainly would not be disappointed!!!

Room Tip: Book this hotel you will not be disappointed. Love the rooms in Tower Two but Tower One is equally...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank janewoollcott
Thank you for sharing your experience of your recent visit to the Grosvenor House.

We are glad to read from your review that you had once again enjoyed your stay with us at the hotel on your holiday.

Your kind and appreciative words has been shared with the rest of the team particularly the name mentioned. We certainly do strive to deliver the highest standard of customer service to all of our guests and it is always encouraging to receive such praise.

It is also nice to know that you are delighted with the hotel facilities including the pool and beach access to Le Royal Meridien and very much enjoyed your dining experience in our restaurants especially Siddharta and Rhodes Twenty10.

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on Trip Advisor and we look forward to welcome you as our guests in the not too distant future.

Mercer Island, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I stayed here in late June. Hot as hell throughout Dubai, but that has nothing to do with this hotel. I picked this hotel because of my SPG Platinum status as well as the blazing hot reviews here on Tripadvisor. Further, I noticed that it ranked as one of the top 10 hotels as rated by SPG members. Upon arrival, I was overly impressed with how far out of the way everyone went to ensure a perfect check in. It really was a whole different level of service with people appearing out of every corner to bring you something or do something. I was upgraded to a suite. I found the rooms to be incredibly comfortable, but oddly a little closter phobic. Unclear if this was my own jet lag, but it was just odd. The rooms are a little thin and the blinds are almost too dark. Throughout my stay, I couldn’t knock this. All this said, the hotel is remarkable. The 5th floor had a pretty decent breakfast buffet with a good variety of options which was included in my rate. The hotel has reciprocity with the Meridien…the Royal Meridien. There are two Meridiens close by and this is the one that is more aged one. The transfers to the hotel leave every 10 minutes and are easy. The only real reason to go there is to hit the pool and the beach. The beach at the Meridien is good, but the chairs and facilities are about 100 yards from the water. It was so blazing hot outside (115 degrees) that I could only bare about an hour at the beach.
There are a ton of restaurants/bars and such at the Grosvenor. All very plush and cool and a great crowd all around. Tons of great cars and people dressed to the nines.
Would I stay here again? I thought it was great. Only thing I didn’t like was that it was kind of far from most things. Cabs are cheap and around AED 45 ($10) will get you to the Mall of Dubai/Fountains/Burj Khalifa. When I come back, I will likely stay more downtown. I liked access to the beach for the sake of saying I dipped in the Gulf. But, I would likely stay closer to downtown (likely “The Address Downtown” as I could easily hit things in the area). That said, this hotel is really quite remarkable and I found the facilities, staff, rooms, amenities to all be top-notch. If I were to stay in this area of Dubai again, I would (without question) chose to stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank rob_mcintosh
Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor following your stay at the Grosvenor House.

We are delighted to welcome you as our guest at the hotel and glad that you had an enjoyable time with us.

Your kind acknowledgement of the service of our associates is much appreciated as it is nice to hear that our constant effort to provide efficient services reflects in our guests' experiences. We are also pleased that you had enjoyed the choices of restaurants in both Grosvenor House and our sister property Le Royal Meridien.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Grosvenor House on your next visit to Dubai.

Amsterdam
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

In my personal experience it is rare that you cannot fault a property and for the first time in a very long time Grosvenor House is that hotel.
Everything about this hotel is superb.
There were a number of small service details that spoke volumes as to how well trained the staff are and their ability to execute their jobs.
I was on a business trip and it happened that it was my birthday the day after I checked in. I returned from all my meetings and in my room there was a bottle of chilled wine (on ice) and a small birthday cake along with a note. The cake was superb.
The rooms are really comfortable and the bed was definitely the best that I have ever slept in, in a hotel. The fact that you could turn off the air-conditioning at night, wake up in the morning and the room was only one degree warmer was amazing. Additionally, there was NO noise from the other rooms, which were occupied.
Breakfast buffet was first class. The quality and variety was impressive. Service was fantastic.

If you ever consider staying here - do, it is worthwhile.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank PaulDAmsterdam
Thank you for taking the time to write your review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at the Grosvenor House.

It is always a pleasure to read such compliments from our guest with regards to the service experienced and glad that we are able to make your birthday at the hotel very special. As you have presumed, customer care is indeed amongst our highest training priorities and it is always rewarding to receive such commend.

We are also pleased that you are extremely delighted with the hotel facilities and very much enjoyed your breakfast experience.

Thank you once again for your kind feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

My friend and I was travelling back from Australia and two of her friend wanted to meet us half way so we decided on Dubai. They chose the hotel and omg amazing as soon as we walked into the hotel we felt like royalty the staff was amazing and always on hand to help with anything, the rooms were amazing too, we managed to get joining room we also had fantastic views from our balcony. The whole of Dubai is an amazing amazing place would come back in a heart beat and world definitely stay at Grosvenor House again. Loved every moment!!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Sammie-Jo C
GHLRM, Hotel Manager at Grosvenor House Dubai, responded to this review, 6 July 2014
Thank you very much you for sharing your review on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to know that you had an enjoyable time at the Grosvenor House during your visit to Dubai and glad that you consider staying with us again.

It is also a pleasure to know that you were extremely pleased with the service of our dedicated team members as well as the hotel facilities. Your kind feedback is very much appreciated.

Thank you once again for taking the time to write your review and we look forward to welcoming you back as our guests in the not too distant future.

Khaled Ghaleb
Hotel Manager
Miami, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

After I have so so experience at GW Marriott valet parking( GW Marriott Valet scratched my car, promised to do what's necessary by their manager Miss Tanya, but was told later, sorry it's too late now by Mr. Rubin who took 2 months to get back to me!) Decided to switch to Grosvenor House for my business stays and turned out to be the best decision I made as far as dubai hotels are concerned. If you need a business hotel, Grosvenor House is definitely the right place. Quality of room, restaurants and overall gets A+++ no questions asked.

• Stayed June 2014
5 Thank RicktoTangier
GHLRM, General Manager at Grosvenor House Dubai, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor following your recent visit to the Grosvenor House.

It was a pleasure to welcome you as our guest at the hotel and glad that you were extremely delighted with the facilities and restaurants we have on offer.

Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to have you as our guest in the not too distant future.