I reviewed this hotel in November 2013 following less than satisfactory stay with regard to certain aspects in June 2013. I had waited four months in the hope that Guest Services would contact me following my disappointment & complaint. They did not even though I had been assured that they would do so, hence my report.
Within twenty four hours of my report being published, Mr Khaled Ghaleb, the hotel manager contacted me by email to request that he contact me at my convenience. He did so & we discussed the matters in detail, & he apologised that my colleagues & I had been disappointed with certain aspects of our stay.
Compensation was agreed & my colleagues & I returned at the end of June.
Our stay was outstanding from the moment one of the hotel vehicles collected us from the airport with bottles of cold water & cold face towels as we seated ourselves inside, to the assistance given to us when the driver helped us by removing our cases from the vehicle at the airport kerbside, to fly out at the end of our stay.
Upon our arrival after flying in overnight from Europe, we were pleased that we were able to complete the paperwork in our two bedroomed, two & a half bathroom suite.
The corner suite was excellent with full kitchen, sitting room with beautiful views over the marina & enormous wrap around balcony with table & chairs & loungers. The personal note of welcome, complimentary wine, fruit & delicacies were appreciated by all of us. We were relieved that our suite was quiet be it daytime or at night. We appreciated being able to drink in the atmosphere on the balcony at any time.
I was welcomed by name many times upon arriving back at the hotel after being away for the day, at reception whenever I had a query & at Sloane's.
I once again enjoyed excellent treatments at the spa by professional & personable therapists.
We dined at Sloane's as the excellent variety, professionalism & welcome by staff & ambience kept us returning. The outstanding breakfast choice each morning suited us perfectly.
The Bvlgari toiletries were disappointingly absent in our bathrooms, Gilchrist & Soames were in place instead.
It was with regret that I had complained but, when ones does so, what one is really doing is giving a second chance. My colleagues & I were pleased that we did give this hotel a second chance, thanks to the personal intervention of Mr Ghaleb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grosvenor House and its two iconic 45 storey towers, Tower One and Tower Two, redefine the world of luxury. The hotel's glittering twin towers are an instantly recognizable landmark in the Dubai Marina. The hotel features 749 spacious, contemporary guest rooms, suites, and apartments with signature Luxury Collection beds, large windows with spectacular views of the Marina, complimentary Wi-Fi and attentive on-call butler service. The area's first true social destination, the hotel is located just minutes from the beach, golf clubs, malls, Dubai Internet City, Media City and more, offering an exceptional setting for business, leisure and exploration. Welcome to the finer side of sophistication. Step into a world of refined heritage, suave elegance and effortless chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grosvenor House Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor House Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Grosvenor House Hotel Dubai
- Grosvenor Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Grosvenor Dubai