5,442 results
All reviews buddha bar royal meridian toro toro premier room siddharta lounge sloanes restaurant gary rhodes beach facilities shuttle bus guest services overlooking the marina the club lounge bed apartment bars and restaurants upgraded to a suite fantastic hotel every member of staff
Reviewed 15 October 2018

As I go too Dubai a lot the food here is great with stunning views over the sea and harbour check it out.I really really recommend it.try the steak it’s fantastic as the pasta and salad nice sipping a cold beer or wine.

Date of stay: July 2018
GHLRM, e-Services Manager at Grosvenor House, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Dear Mike,

Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Grosvenor House.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Have stayed in various hotels in Dubai over the last 10 years and have never stayed at Grosvenor House so decided to this year as they had excellent reviews and a half board offer and we wanted somewhere special to celebrate my husbands 50th birthday and daughters 23rd birthday. We arrived early after an overnight flight and thankfully our rooms were ready and next to one another as requested. There was a lovely birthday gift in the room waiting for my husband.

Breakfast at Sloanes each day was faultless, all staff friendly and helpful and quality and choice of food amazing. The lattes were especially nice!

A special mention to the pool staff who work so tirelessly in the heat and kept us refreshed and comfortable by the pool. You do have to chase the sun by the pool but in the intense heat, it isn’t an issue as you welcome some shade.

We ate at Bellavista, Rhodes W1 in Tower 1 and Rhodes 2010 and Maya at their sister hotel Le Royal Meridian. We also used the courtesy bus to use the pool facilities at Le Royal Meridian but did prefer the peace at Grosvenor House.

We also utilised both spas at Tower 1 and 2 and B’Attitude is beautiful. Staff at both spas were very attentive.

Siddhartha Lounge was one of our favourite places to go for drinks, the views were amazing.

Every member of staff from Bell staff to concierge, restaurant and pool/spa staff were amazing. Would we return to Grosvenor House? Yes in a heartbeat. Missing it already. Thank you for a very special holiday.

Trip type: Travelled with family
GHLRM, e-Services Manager at Grosvenor House, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor following your recent visit to the Grosvenor House.

It is a delight to know that you very much enjoyed your stay with us whilst celebrating special occasions and we sincerely appreciate your kind words regarding the service delivery as well as your dining experience in our various culinary venues.

Thank you for including us in your celebration plans and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Booked Grosvenor House after some consultation with the guys on the Dubai Forum. Everybody recommended Grosvenor House and now I know why. It’s extraordinary.

I upgraded the 1 Bed Apartment we had booked to a Tower Two Premier Room on arrival, gaining access to the executive lounge in the process. The staff here (and everywhere really,) are a credit to the hotel and it is beautiful throughout. I strongly recommend the exec lounge as drinks and snacks are pretty expensive. We ended up having breakfast here most days too as there wasn’t that much difference between that and Sloanes (the main buffet restaurant,) except everything was fresher. Also a chef on hand to make whatever you want. Handy for a light lunch and afternoon snacks as well. Alcohol available every evening between 6-8pm as well as a pre-dinner buffet that you could easily just have as dinner! I don’t think I’ve ever eaten so much or so well! I calculated that it had paid for itself by day 3 of a week’s stay. (I foresee a lot of salads in my future when I get home.) Shout out to Rose who looked after us in the Lounge.

The hotel itself is stunning in every way. Used facilities in both Spas and ate in several restaurants on the half board option. Went all out in Rhodes 2010 in Le Royal Meridian on the last night where we used our half board credit against the bill. A truly beautiful restaurant. But they’re all brilliant.

Usually when I write these reviews I always try to be constructive and if necessary note something the hotel could improve on. But I can’t this time. Others have moaned that the pools are pretty small but they are absolutely fine and my son loved the one in Tower 2, which becomes Siddharta by Buddha Bar at night. (Also unmissable.) If you want a bigger pool go over to Royal Meridien which has several- as well as the Arabian Sea. Brilliant gym too.

I hadn’t planned taking another holiday early in the new year but I just might now- and it will be back at Grosvenor House Dubai. Perhaps the best hotel I have ever stayed in anywhere. An unforgettable experience and it deserves every award going. Faultless.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JamieGla1732

Dear Jamie,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor.

We are glad that you chose to stay at the Grosvenor House and it is really rewarding to know that we succeeded in providing you a holiday that left you truly satisfied.

Your kind words regarding the service provided by our associates as well as your Level Five Lounge experience are sincerely appreciated and I am sure that the team will be delighted to hear your compliments.

We wish you well and we look forward to welcoming you back again as our guests on your next visit to Dubai.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

We had an absolutely amazing experience at the Grosvenor House Hotel.

Everything was perfect; the hotel itself is beautiful and spotlessly clean but it's the staff that set this hotel apart from other 5 star hotels. They always greet guests with a smile and are helpful, but never intrusive. We had a suite which was beautiful with a separate lounge and two balconies. The club lounge staff were also exceptional; they were so friendly, professional and helpful with making any restaurant reservations or tours.

There were flowers, cake and wine in my room with a note wishing me a Happy Birthday; such a generous and much appreciated touch.

I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone and hope to return in the not too distant future.

Room tip: Premier Rooms give access to the Club Lounge
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MM12013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your comments on TripAdvisor.

We are really happy to know that you had an enjoyable time at the Grosvenor House whilst celebrating a special occasion and we do appreciate your kind words regarding the service provided by our associates.

Your recommendation is greatly valued and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Grosvenor house, Dubai has best hardworking staff at all places . Their chefs are very helpful in preparing special need food. They go out of their way to serve you. I must have had best vegetarian cuisine world wide here for breakfast and Dinner.All their dishes are very fresh and very presentable.Courteous services of serving staff too. I recommend this hotel . For couples and families and elderly people too.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank pallavi19shah
GHLRM, e-Services Manager at Grosvenor House, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your comments on TripAdvisor and it is a delight to know that you very much enjoyed your stay at the Grosvenor House particularly with the service delivery.

Your recommendation is greatly valued and we hope to see you again soon for an even better experience.