Grosvenor House Dubai
Jumeirah Beach Hotel(Dubai)
US$897
US$727
Jumeirah.com
Hilton Dubai The Walk(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$337
US$254
  • Pool
Jumeirah Creekside Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$195
Jumeirah.com
US$625
US$469
  • Pool
JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$193
jaresorts.com
US$453
US$409
  • Beachfront
Address Dubai Marina(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$427
US$361
Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$435
US$212
US$631
US$408
US$2,383
US$1,502
Agoda.com
4,997 results
All reviewsbuddha bartoro tororoyal meridiensiddharta loungepremier roomlevel loungesloanes restaurantbulgari toiletriesnew towergary rhodesbeach facilitiesguest servicesshuttle busmarina areaclub roombars and restaurantsbed apartment
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 February 2011

We stayed in this hotel for 3 days in August 2009 during our way back to Italy from Maldives. Sorry to be so late but I think Grosvenor House deserves a few words.
The hotel is gorgeous and service is second to none.
Club rooms are magic ( candles are lit for you every evening ) and the club lounge is a real gem with great views over Dubai.
Food and breakfast are fantastic.
Being mainly a business hotel the atmoshere is very quiet (almost no children all around ) swimming pool included.
It is true the area is under construction but the whole Dubai seems to me a sort of unfinished work.
Perfect for a short break in pure luxury. Enjoy!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
GrosvenorHouseDubai, General Manager at Grosvenor House Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely comments that you had posted on Trip Advisor.

It is a pleasure to read from you review that you had enjoyed your stay at the Grosvenor House and found the service of our ambassadors to be second to none.

We appreciate all you kind comments and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 February 2011

I only stayed here for 2 nights on my way to Europe and was blown away by the service. Having stayed at another hotel in Dubai a few years earlier, This was beyond my expectations. From the minute they picked me up at the airport (where a bottle of water and nice cold towel are given to you straight away) to my departure. They couldn't do enough for me, were always friendly and made sure I had everything I needed. I had read about the construction works outside( which was opposite the hotel) but once I was there, I didn't really notice it. The buffet breakfast is amazing, with plenty to choose from and it was nice to have the club lounge to go for a drink and a snack in the afternoon/evening. After reading other reviews, I noticed some people commenting on Le Royal Meridien being better than Grosvenor House, but I didn't experience this, because as a GH guest you can go to Royal Meridien and use their beach and pool, which I did and I found the service at le Royal Meridien worse than GH. They weren't as friendly, didn't get water bottles by pool ( do get this at GH), etc.
All in all, I would recommend Grosvenor House and I will definately return!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank tinekenz

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review about Grosvenor House Dubai on Trip Advisor.

We were really happy to hear that enjoyed your recent stay with us and was particularly impressed with the service of our ambassadors. We were pleased to hear that you enjoyed many of our facilities and were able to visit our sister property Le Royal Meridien

Thank you once again for recommending Grosvenor House on Trip Advisor and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 2 February 2011

We had a fantastic stay here for a week over New Years, and really enjoyed the Holiday decor and the cleanliness of the entire property. Our room was well furnished, and the bathroom was incredible!

The pool area is smallish, but serviceable, and the shuttle to the beach was very convenient. We had a "Gulf View" room, but they are in the process of building a second tower for the hotel, so the rooms in the center of the building now face another building - ask when you check in!

We did have several challenges with food orders being incorrect at the hotel-run restaurants (Leaves, the pool, room service). The fact that this was a consistent problem was frustrating, and the service level at the hotel in general could be improved.

Overall, however, we had a great stay, and would consider staying here again if we were in the area.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank tebfunk

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your Grosvenor House experiences on Trip Advisor.

We are sorry to read from your review that you had encountered several challenges with regards to the food orders and please be assured that this had been addressed with the concerned manager and the team to avoid any shortcomings.

On a positive note, glad that you had enjoyed the holiday décor and cleanliness of the property.

Hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 February 2011

Great hotel with super service. The downside is that there is so much construction going on around that it is disturbing for sleep. I was on the 19th floor and early morning the noise will wake you and one night it went on till 5 am. I imagine once it is all completed this will be a great location on the marina. No access to crosswalks for Sheik Zayed but taxis are plentiful and cheap. Another nice feature are the blue lights on the outside of the hotel, if you are walking, you can find it easily among the maze of other high rises. Breakfast was brilliant with a great selection of local and international flavors.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Brewski00

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time in posting your review on Trip Advisor.

I am sorry that you were disturbed by the building work during you stay with us. Please be informed that the building of our second Tower is almost under completion so this will ensure a much quieter visit on your future stays.

However, we are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service of our ambassadors and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Pam wilby

Reviewed 1 February 2011

We stayed for 3 nights over the Christmas period at the Grosvenor House. My wife and I have previously been to this hotel, so we knew the standard of accommodation, service and professionalism we would experience, however on this occasion we were taking her parents with us, for their first visit.
We'd told them of our opinion of the Grosvenor House, but I didn't want to over-hype it, for fear of raising their expectations to an impossible level. I needn't have feared - everything was immaculate as usual, from the airport transfer, seemless check-in, fabulous suite, and the most attentive staff.
I'm pleased to see that the Grosvenor is back as No.1 in the Dubai ratings. I can't comment on whether it is the best in the whole city because I've not stayed in all of the other 402 listed, however every time I visit Dubai in the future I will only ever stay at this hotel.
To those who criticise the location can I suggest you do your research properly before booking. I defy anyone to even hear construction noise from within their room, and the people working on neighbouring developments are worked far too hard to spend their time staring at a sour face ( honeymoon not going well ? ).

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

First and foremost, may I take this opportunity to thank you for your loyalty towards our property.

We are extremely delighted that you and your family had enjoyed your stay with us and that you had a seamless experience. All your kind comments with regards to the service and facilities at the property are greatly appreciated.

Thank you once again for your continued support and for recommending Grosvenor House on Trip Advisor.

Look forward to welcoming you all back.