Dream Palace Hotel
US$1,131
US$840
Excellent 5/5
Hilton Dubai Creek(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$157
  • Pool
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$485
  • Pool
US$765
US$444
Great 4.5/5
The H Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$544
US$437
Priceline
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsfamily hotelwifi connectionmetro stationvisit dubaicleanlinessmr
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Being young travellers we didn't want to spend too much money on where we were staying. The two of us paid £120 for 4 nights in Dubai, you can't go wrong. The staff were friendly and helpful and the rooms were very clean and spacious. I feel like some of the reviews on here are quite unfair as you do get what you pay for. If you want 5* quality and service you need to be willing to pay for it. The hotel had everything that we needed. Located in Deira it is a little bit out of the way but this isn't an issue. Taxi prices in Dubai are cheap and there is a metro station a few minutes away. The tour desk inside provided us with two reasonably priced trips which we had a great time on.

If you're wanting somewhere to stay on a budget this is your place. I can't really think of any faults other than that the wifi only works in the lobby.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lauren C
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The hotel is very nice with a grate location and excellent services. Prices are very flexible so you need to bargain for prices. if you book it on booking.com it will be much better. the bus to city center is always on time to take you to Deira city center.

Room Tip: bargain prices!!!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I booked this hotel since I was looking for a cheap hotel. I have since learned that you get what you pay for. I actually lost 140USD for the 2 booked nights since I paid in full with Expedia to get the best deal. Thankfully, I was able to stay with friends on the first night and was able to find a great hotel for the 2nd night. Unfortunately, I posted the great hotels' review on Expedia but attached it to this hotel instead. I was very disappointed that Expedia could not remove it and feel bad for anyone who stays at Dream Palace based on my inaccurate 5 star review! the rooms were small and out-dated and dark and dingy. When I was leaving, I asked for some ice in my plastic cup and it took 30 minutes! WiFi did not work, roof-top pool was not very nice, and it was just a bad experience all the way around. The one nice thing that I can say about it is that there was a very nice bell-boy but I wish he could work at a nicer place!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Sue F
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Booked a 3 day " stay cation" at one of Dubai's better hotels and although the experience was as expected as this was the third time we had chosen this hotel , there were some " faults" that we did bring to the attention of the General Manager, who did respond positively.
We stayed in April 2014.
The service in Bar Fai can only be described as laughable, a lot of staff seemingly " busy" but with very few customers the lack of attentiveness was very frustrating. A gentle reminder to one staff member who was engrossed with two customers for over 20 minutes discussing the merits of originating in Georgia did result in a menu being delivered but 10 minutes later with no one to take our order. A visit to the bar did result in drinks being delivered .
By the way the fire cauldrons that provide the " fire " atmosphere are so hot and smoky that they are quite frankly quite dangerous to be sat near to.
We were quite confused as to the purpose of the Cabanas surrounding the pool as they had been designed for 4 to 6 people as most people take holidays as partners , that is 2 people the Cabanas were just unsuitable for couples .
The Palace is a good hotel with excellent rooms and public areas in a great location but with chaotic valet parking.
We will stay again and hope that Bar Fai is a little less hot and that the Cabana arrangements are improved.

Room Tip: Choose rooms with a Fountain view as the rooms overlooking the Lake , which is a man made pool lack any vista except of other rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Howard G
Reviewed 5 May 2014

200 characters, thats diffucult.
it was REALLY unfriendly! They couldn't organize us a citymap!
First room was not ready!
Second room was not clean!
Third room didn't work the key!
NO free wifi, price is to high!
Dirty towels in bathroom.
The pool on the rooftop wasn't clean.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple