Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf, Dubai
  • Room Service
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)
  • Pool
1,137 results
All reviewsthe executive loungejohn paulmarket place restaurantskyline viewplatinum memberrooftop poolthe entire staffguest relationsfree shuttle serviceexcellent hotelbusiness tripthe hotel offersrooms are spaciousclose to the airportshuttle busjumeirah beachmetro station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Honestly, the ONLY thing I can say negative about this place is that there's nothing nearby, but that's only because it's brand new and nothing else has been built around it yet. Two years from now I'm sure it will be surrounded by anything you may want. The rooms were very nice, bed was extremely comfortable, the restaurants were INCREDIBLE, housekeeping was top notch, the entire staff was courteous and helpful, gym was well equipped overall, but lacks free weights other than dumbbells. I was very satisfied overall, but that's no surprise as it IS a Marriott property after all.

Room Tip: I don't think a bad room is possible. Just go! It's a beautiful hotel. Elevators are situated convenient to rooms but tucked away so noise isn't an issue.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Garry S
Dubai Marriott A, Guest Relations Manager at Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Dear GStaples

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Dubai Marriott Al Jaddaf Hotel and for the excellent rating you have given us.

I am happy to hear you encountered courteous and helpful staff throughout the hotel; it is our aim to ensure all guests have an enjoyable experience with us.

I will pass on your comments to our Food & Beverage teams as I am sure they will be delighted to hear about your views on the hotels incredible restaurants.

Thank you for your feedback about the gym, these comments will be passed to our Recreation Manager.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We have just started a week long break and I can't fault this hotel. It appears on the map to be a little bit out of town, do not be deceived. It is less than 5minutes to Dubai mall and even closer to the other malls ie Wafi, Lamcy.
The staff have all been welcoming from the very helpful door and front desk staff who will help you in any quest to the restaurant and bar staff who are attentive and caring.
So far we have had lunch at merletto, drinks at Shanghai30 and a beautiful cooked steak at the Scottish American steakhouse.
The spa looks inviting as does the pool just haven't had the time yet but I plan on using them
I will be coming back!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kellyinches

Dear Kelly Inches

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Dubai Marriott Al Jaddaf Hotel.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and received attentive, caring service from the team.

I will pass on your comments to our restaurant teams as I am sure they will be excited to hear about the excellent rating you have given us.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel upon your next visit to Dubai.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I’m having a groovy birthday celebration in Dubai at the Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf. Wonderful interiors, very good service and some excellent dining too, must applaud the hotel's restaurant for their enjoyable diet and some eye-catching salmon dishes. Very reasonably priced too for a luxury hotel. My only qualm is that the restaurant closed a little too early each evening. An experience i’ll never forget.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Philip A

Dear Philip A

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Dubai Marriott Al Jaddaf Hotel during your birthday celebrations.

I am delighted to hear that you had an unforgettable stay and enjoyed the hotel restaurants. I will be sure to pass on your comments to the food & beverage team.

I look forward to seeing you again upon your next visit to Dubai.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel for one night on our arrival. We received a room upgrade as I was a Marriot Reward Member. Check in was very quick and friendly. The room was very impressive with a shower area and separate bath. There was a lovely welcome gift which included chocolates.

The bed was very comfortable and a very relaxing room. The executive lounge area was very big and impressive and breakfast was sufficient. Check out was very quick and easy and the staff arranged our transport to our next hotel immediately. Excellent service would stay again as definitely good value for money.

The only down side which did not affect our stay , was that there was nothing immediately around the hotel as this area is still being developed. However, taxis are easily available and great value.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Travel_Hopper2007
Dubai Marriott A, Guest Relations Manager at Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Guest

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and received excellent service from the team.

Thank you for the excellent rating and I look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Dubai.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Have stayed in Dubai before and this is the best hotel I have been to. Took an upgrade to a suite because it was half price during Ramadan. Great suite. Good outdoor pool with superb views of the business district and Burg Al Khalifa. Really good breakfast, including Marmite for my toast...

An easy ride to Dubai Mall, Wafi Mall and Deira City Centre.

Would stay again, but not in a suite: $300/night and that was half price...

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Michael E
Dubai Marriott A, Guest Relations Manager at Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Michael

Thank you for sharing your experience and for giving us an excellent rating.

The superb view from the roof top of the Burj Khalifa is one of my favourites and I am so happy to hear you enjoyed it too.

I am delighted to hear that you feel the hotel is the best you have visited and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel when your travels bring you back to Dubai.