“Great Thai food at a great price”

The Noodle House - Souk Madinat Jumeriah
Ranked #161 of 9,567 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Darlington, United Kingdom
“Great Thai food at a great price”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Visited with family and we would highly recommend it. Large portions and very reasonably priced. We have visited on previous visits and will definitely return. Very good quality food and authentic. If the weather isn't too hot I recommend eating outside.

Visited June 2014
Jumeirah Restau... M, Manager at The Noodle House - Souk Madinat Jumeriah, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review, it is so kind of you to take the time and effort to let us know that you had a great time. The team are thrilled to hear that their hard work is not going unnoticed.
We all hope to see you again on your next visit.

Thanks again,

• Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Amazing Adobo, Very spicy prawn.”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Me and my long lost friend ate for lunch here, We order this beef with bellpepper that taste like Adobo, it was amazing, and the other one is prawn which is very spicy and its good. Both comes with rice but is not enough so we ask for 2 more extra. Taste very good, Nice ambience, friendly hostess.

• Visited June 2014
Jumeirah Restau... M, Manager at The Noodle House - Souk Madinat Jumeriah, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review the noodle house and thank you for choosing us as the place to reunite with an old friend. Its great to hear that you had good time.

The Black Pepper Beef is one of many personal favourites as well, so I'm not surprised you enjoyed it. I hope I get a chance to recommend some of the others next time you visit.

Thanks again,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Noodle House saved the day”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Hot Friday, heading for the beach, decided to stop for a ... brunch. :) Noodle House was the perfect choice! Great food, perfect ambiance... Highly recommend!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Rita S
Hi Rita,

Thank you so much for your review. With our new covered and air conditioned terrace we have extra space during the summer months for you to come in, cool down and enjoy a relaxing meal after going to the beach as well.

Mont-Saint-Hilaire, Canada
“Worst service ever!!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Went there since 5 years and the service is going down at every visit! Today it's the worst service ever we had! Many items in the menu was not available! Never receive the sauce on the side, had the starter in 4 services and cold! We were freezing on the inside terraces and the lady just told us "sorry"! Need to leave to receive the check even if we asked twice before!!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Nadia A
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Collapse of my favorite place”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I first started frequenting the NH at the Emirates Towers in 2005 and it quickly turning into my favorite place in Dubai for a quick, quality and reasonably-prices meal. I have been to all branches but since 2008 I mostly visit the MJ branch. The one sure fact is, the place has been in a state of steady decline (that isn't stopping). I can understand a one-off bad day/night. But every time I go there (which isn't often anymore, sadly) the quality of food, service and overall ambiance seems to be deteriorating. My reviews are usually quite generous and give-people-the-benefit-of-the-doubt sort of. However I can't see any reason the NH is on this steady and consistent decline. A perfect case-study on how to destroy your business in 10 years or less. Sad.

• Visited May 2014