All reviews chelsea tower bedroom apartment metro station burj khalifa dubai mall financial center sheikh zayed road washing machine and dryer free wifi great apartment fully equipped kitchen central location excellent location dining table higher floor house keeping swimming pool is
Reviewed 3 September 2010

I was recommended here by an old friend. Convenient for the metro and malls etc. Very clean and hte staff attentive. Valet parking (free) is handy after a long day and the pool etc very clean and new gym equipment is nice. The on site restaurant only average but there are 30+ outlets ranging from coffee bars to high end eateries in walking distance. Taxis always available by the metro station (100mtrs walk) and cheap.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2010

I read the Chelsea Tower Reviews on Tripadvisor before i went to Dubai and Stayed with them; and can report that all the Reviews which were positive came true for me too.

Landed early in the morning with my family and Emirates Airlines cocked up my booking for an early check-in and did not give me the right rooms. The Frontdesk were professional and the Egyptian Mohammed sorted out correct rooms and an early check-in, and true to his word after a short wait; we got a good 3 bedroom apartment which was clean, air-conned and with every ammenity (Satellite TV, Fridge, Microwave etc..) that a family could want. Excellent job Mohammed !

Breakfast meal was OK, a bit boring after a few days but the atmosphere created by the staff led by a cheerfull and competent Emad was enjoyable.

Swimming pool area was charming on 6th Floor with a lifegaurd there all the time, and my kids spent a lot of time enjoying there swim, without us worrying.

Chelsea Tower is a stones throw away from the Dubai Metro (Financial Centre Metro Station) which was very convenient; you can get the metro from Dubai Airport (Both Terminal 1 & 3) to Financial Centre or in the opposite direction Dubai Mall is the next stop. Taxis are available all the time on the Sheikh Zayed Rd in front of Chelsea tower; transport is not a problem at all (except maybe the Pakistani taxi drivers who can be rude).

There is a hypremarket not 400m away from Chelsea Hotel if you want to buy foodstuff for the apartment; but the area itslef has most of the fast food franchises within walking distance such as Pizza hut, Applebees, Dunkin Donuts, Burger King, TGIF, KFC, Starbucks etc.

Our excursions arranged at the Travel Desk at Chelsea Tower for a Desert Safari and Dhow Cruise were good, and pickups were on time.

Overall a wonderfull stay at Chelsea Tower. Its is safe, the FrontDesk staff are professional, the resturant is pleasent, transport is easy, the rooms are clean and you are HAPPY to go to your hotel after a day of shopping/entertainment.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2010

We enjoyed our stay at Chelsea Tower very much. The metro station is exactly infront of the tower and mini market is nearby. Pizza Hut and Apple Bees are a few step away. The aminities at the tower are very good. The apartments has a safe box, washing machine, a dryer, dishwashing machine, a microwave, a toaser, a coffee making machine, a referigrator and a freezer, cooking utensils and a water boiler. You just need to bring some stuff for the kitchen like a small towel to wipe the table, washing detergents for dishes and clothes. That's all!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank emeyg
Reviewed 15 April 2010

A great place to stay when you are a group, family or looking for space and apartment qualities.

I'm late to put up this review. For this American in the Middle East who loves to travel to Asia I really would recommend this place for all. I actually have sent friends to see for themselves.

I traveled with my husband and 12, 8 and 4 month old. It was easy to get to on Sheikh Zayed Road. We had Applebee's next door and Nando's close by. A grocery store behind us. The malls weren't too far. It was a great location. We had a car of our own but the metro was down stairs.

The 2 bedroom was spacious and well kept. The housekeeping, who were men (I've only seen this in the mid east) did a good job and were nice about leaving extra towels. The kitchen had a washer/dry, dish washer, stove/oven and a full fridge. The dish were was complete and well taken care of. Toaster, Electric water kettle, microwave. We had a nice view of Sheikh Zayed which kept the kids busy watching the monorail and cars. LOL!

The couch in the living room pulled out into a bed. So we had alot of space. It was quite nice. The beds were clean and crisp.

Only complaints, in the bedroom the air vent faced the head of the bed which made me stuffy. The pool was a walk to get to and dh and dd didn't like that. Otherwise, a great experience for this growing family.

Hope this helps!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
3  Thank IluvMalaysia
Reviewed 21 March 2010

We travelled to Dubai for a period of 10 days with our 6 and 8 year olds plus 2 friends. The hotel was in a great location with many of the popular attractions being only a short taxi journey. It was well equipped, reasonably clean (I am a little on the OCD side!) and was plenty big enough to accommodate 4 adults and 2 children. The pool was a good size, very clean and amused the children for hours on end.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family