The Country Club Hotel
JA Palm Tree Court(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$177
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$259
US$179
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$126
Fairmont The Palm, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$247
US$198
  • Beachfront
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$348
US$220
US$324
US$226
All reviewstravel deskbur dubaiground floorgold soukswimming poolindian foodbudget hotelnice stayhouse keepingreception staffrooms are spaciousfront officeburj khalifavisit dubaistayed for nightsmetro stationtaxis
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I was in Dubai for 2 days with my colleagues for an exhibition and we were booked at Country Club Hotel by our company. Everything right from check-in to check-out was a pretty smooth experience. The only hitch was that the Hotel does not have its own vehicles and waiting for a taxi even in the October-November sun was quite a task.

The Hotel boasts of several themed restaurants befitting a Club Hotel. We thoroughly enjoyed our LIVE Indian Songs at Qureshi's.

The breakfast next day was amply versatile and of excellent quality. The rooms were pretty comfortable and so was the bathroom. The overall hotel atmosphere was pretty good and luxurious.

Unfortunately, by midnight, I developed a throat infection (I had actually carried it from India) and was unable to even swallow water by morning. As a result, I couldn't even have my breakfast though I sat there with my team. I kinda developed a fever a couple of hours later and had to stay back in the hotel. By evening, hunger caught up and I went down to one of the restaurants. But since I was in no shape of swallowing anything, I went back to my room for some more rest.

I was in for a pleasant surprise when I got a soft knock on my door. It was their chef who had come down to ask me why I hadn't had anything since morning and whether I didn't like their food or what! I was completely taken aback at the hotel staff's observation and eagerness to take care of a customer. I explained my problem and he prepared a certain soup which helped me with some quick relief!

I was completely floored by this experience and have vowed to take my family to this particular hotel only whenever I go to Dubai with them. My only issue was that the beds were too soft and deep for a comfortable sleep - which was a problem peculiar to me and not to any of my colleagues.

Room Tip: Make sure you provide enough money for travel arrangements.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank SirNeerav
Habib S, Front Office Manager at The Country Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about your personal experience at Country club.
We are pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Your candid feedback is immensely encouraging and motivates all of us in rendering good quality service to our valuable guests such as yourself.

Once again, thank you very much and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to Country club Dubai.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I have stayed in this hotel a number of times and it is value for money. The only problem with this hotel that the ground floor café manager Denis has a permanent scowl on his face and he looks at all the visitors that you feel unwelcome. You have to be ready for this every morning on your way in to the café or way out of the hotel. The staff are very good and professional but again some body has stolen all the smiles from their faces.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank kumaremirates

We are delighted to have learned that we have met your utmost satisfaction and expectation during your recent stay with us. Your feedback is very valuable to us and rest assured that we will continue providing our utmost to you our valued guest. Your comments have been shared with all our Team members. Looking forward to welcoming back on your next visit

Reviewed 16 September 2013

I always stay here. reason i get good deals..250-350 AED for exec suite. Also the food is available in room service till 2 AM. You just need to order before 11:30pm. The Indian restaurant Qureshi and the dance bar (formerly Ghungroo) is revamped and stylish. I had been staying for last 5 years. Rooms are standard but maintained in a good manner and the location is convenient. No noise, no hassles at reception. Though I will not suggest it for Europeans,Americans and Brits, it is wonderful for Asian continent travelers.
Bad sides are chargeable internet at higher tariff, delay in housekeeping response, not very good Facade, not a decent enough hotel to conduct a business meeting. It is a four star but dangles between 3-4. No rooms with a good view.
Good sides :A tip of 5-10 dirhams brings smile to everyone here. Club is just perfect with a not-so-big swimming pool. Had spa and message at few occasion which were pretty cool.

Conclusively, its your choice and needs that define how you would like to put up here.

Room Tip: Always ask for suites. The entry level rooms are bit conjested. Normally, upon booking the room, request or demand a complimentary upgrade to a suite.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank aceaskn
Habib S, Front Office Manager at The Country Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

We are delighted to have learned that we have met your utmost satisfaction and expectation during your recent stay with us. Your feedback is very valuable to us and rest assured that we will continue providing our utmost to you our valued guest. Your comments have been shared with all our Team members. Looking forward to welcome back on your next visit

Reviewed 14 September 2013

Good location, spacious rooms, a number of good restaurants and bars, swimming pool and spa. Everything under one roof! Had an amazing stay at this hotel in Dubai. Planning another trip there again soon.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank KarLouSa

Thank you for the wonderful and very detailed review following your recent stay at the country club.

Your kind comments are highly appreciated as it will serve an added motivation to us
we always aim to provide you our valued guest our utmost services and facilities.

Again thank you and we are looking forward having you once again in the near future.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

I stayed at the country club hotel Dubai on Sunday 18 August 2013, all the staff here are such good nice and helpful people, the 2 Filipina girls on reception really nice and polite and helpful and a credit to the hotel, my room was great and very comfy sleep. I miss my onward flight to Bangkok and came back to the hotel and was given a room for a second night and the manager gave me the room at the price i booked online so once again a great customer service manager.

I returned back to country club on sunday 08 September and same 5 star service and was upgraded to a suite room, would always stay here when in dubai thank you so much always!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank thomo1162
Habib S, Front Office Manager at The Country Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about your personal experience at the Country club hotel- Dubai.
We are very pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Your candid feedback is immensely encouraging and motivates all of us in rendering good quality service to our valuable guests such as yourself.

Once again, thank you very much and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to the Country club Hotel- Dubai.