Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
1,458 results
All reviewspizza expresslake viewnice hotelbusiness tripmetro stationconstruction sitemarina mallpleasant stayenjoyed my staybusiness hotelbuilding workan upgraderooms are spaciousspecial thanksrupazoomtaxi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We were booked for 2 nights. The booking in was long and the added 500AED to our bill as a deposit was unique. The TV was stuck on a Arabic channel. The bedlinen had multiple rips in them. Not my expectation of a 5* hotel

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Hayden E, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Many thanks for your post.

Your feedback has been discussed with the team and some changes made to our systems and training to prevent this from happening again.

The deposit taken is common practice in hotels and allows you to be able to charge back against your room services such as spa, restaurants, in room dining , mini bar etc. I hope this clarifies your query.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Movenpick was by far the best pick for my husband and I first visit to Dubai. Check-in was flawless and were even given a light refreshment during check in. Customer Service is something to rave about here at the Lake Towers. Everyone in the hotel acknowledged us when we were leaving and arriving. From Making sure we had essentials like converters to toothpaste; we were well taken care of. We unfortunately did not try the cuisine, gym or spa but I am sure it would have been splendid. The Metro is a short 10 minute walk and there is salons, markets and pizza restaurants near by, The view wasn't amazing, but it did not bother us. Rooms were cleaned everyday and tastefully done. 2 water of .5L was replenished for us daily which we loved. Room was quiet even though construction was going on, the only downfall was the shower and how water leaked every-time you took a shower and some weird noise (water related) I think from someone upstairs taking a shower or maybe AC related that kept us up sometimes at night. But overall I would definitely come back to the movenpick for any future stays in Dubai.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the 8th floor looking away from the highway.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Hayden E, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Many thanks for taking the time to post a review and give us your feeback.

It is very pleasing to read your positive comments about the hotel and the service delivery of our team, I will make sure these are shared with them.

We also enjoyed having you and your husband stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back one day soon.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Pros: Pretty nice hotel. Clean, newish and friendly staff. You need to ask if you want your room turned down nightly.
It's about a 15 minute walk to the beach and a 35 minute Metro ride to the "center" of town. It's in a residential area, there are not a lot of touristy things to do near by, but if you want a nice relaxing place, it's pretty good. As I said, the nearest public beach is about 15 minutes away and there is a private beach for the hotel that they will shuttle you to and back (once a day), but for 100 AED per person (150 on weekends). Metro is good/fairly inexpensive and gets you most everywhere. They were great in setting up a morning safari where we got to ride on the sand dunes, sand board (think snowboarding down sand dunes), ride a camel, and various other adventures).

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Nikkhil
Hayden E, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Thank you for your positive and detailed review. I am sure this will be very useful to others visiting Dubai and looking for a hotel.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I've been in the hotel almost 1 month, as I was moving to Dubai and had to find an apartment. I wish I could have stayed longer. I had a pleasant room with great lake view in the 7th floor, Every employee is keen to provide excellent service. Valet parking service is also very good. I really enjoyed the breakfast, outstanding service and the food quality. Gym and pool area I used extensively, Gym is very well equiped and the pool is not very big but has a good size. Nice chair with clean towel supply all the time... The area is very practical as you can buy groceries, go to the hairdresser and laundry is also very close (in case you have a longer stay as I had).
All in all I can recommend the hotel to everyone staying in Dubai and don't require to have beach access

Room Tip: Lake view!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for your strong recoomendations of the hotel.

It is nice to read such positive comments from a long staying guests and that you found our service delivery and product at a high level through out your stay.

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

We visited for our honeymoon and was upgraded to a Suite room which was very nice and comfortable. The view wasn't great though but it was not a big problem. The staff were friendly and helpful. Access into main areas of Dubai can either be done via taxi or Metro. We took taxis for convenience and the taxis don't try to rip you off. If they don't know the location of where you want to go, they would state rather than do detours. Overall would recommend.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Firstly congratulations from all of the team at Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers.

Many thanks for your recommendation of our hotel and i am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us.