We loved our recent stay at the Arabian Courtyard Hotel. We were seeking a place to stay that wasn't a generic, characterless chain, but rather, full of the character/romance of it's location: the Arabian Peninsula! This hotel did not disappoint - the rooms are fantastic with lots of local touches, but my favourite feature is the way that light filters through the Arabian cut wood window panelling into the room.
The location of the hotel is great - especially if you are interested in exploring the historical sections of the city. The Dubai Museum is across the road, the Bastakia quarter and the Bur Dubai Souq are 2 minutes walk away. The nearest metro station is only about a ten minute walk too, so getting to the rest of the city is very easy and quick.
Staff are helpful and efficient. There are services in place to help you organise your stay. Breakfast is AMAZING - one of the best hotel spreads I've experienced, plus the possibility of having some things (waffles, omelettes etc.) cooked up for you while you wait.
Overall, this place is a great place to spend your Dubai days. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa, is an Arabian Heritage themed hotel located at the heart of Bur Dubai, in Al Fahidi historical area opposite Dubai Museum. This themed hotel is an ideal location for business & Leisure trips, as it is ideally positioned for sightseeing, shopping and business. The spacious guest rooms are comfortable and decorated in an Arabian style. Rooms come with bottled mineral water and tea and coffee making facilities, guests can enjoy free WiFi in the entire hotel. The hotel offers a wide variety of dining options including the Sherlock Holmes English Pub, Pharaoh Cafe & Restaurant, Chinese Dynasty Restaurant and the Mumtaz Mahal Indian Restaurant, you will have a unique experience through some of the most delicious and mouth-watering recipes from all over the world. Make a tour around the Indian, Mediterranean, Egyptian, Chinese, Thai or International cuisine and become a gourmet with our specialties and signature dishes. The hotel is within walking distance of the Dubai Museum, Meena Bazaar, Al Bastakiya Quarter, Al Fahidi Metro Station and Dubai Creek. Dubai World Trade Centre and the city's famous Sheikh Zayed Road are just 3 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel And Spa
- Courtyard Hotel Dubai
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel Dubai
- Courtyard Dubai
- Dubai Courtyard
- Arabian Courtyard Dubai