I've stayed in a few hotels in Dubai for a quick one or two night stop over and this is the best I've found to date. The price is great for a quick visit to Dubai and unlike similarly priced hotels this is in a great location near the Dubai Museum and red bus stop. Taxis at the door to take you to the malls etc .
We arrived late around midnight and even though only booked one room the receptionist was able to arrange another room for us on the spot. Rather than the one room with twin beds we both enjoyed large rooms with king beds both icy cold and views across the creek. The cost per night was cheaper than I paid on the website from Australia too.
The staff are exceptionally friendly and always offering a smile or assistance. My AC was making a ticking noise but they sent maintenance up to fix it straight away.
There is also many options for dining and the buffet breakfast selection was wonderful - combination of traditional and modern.
Overall a very good selection and I will be sure to rebook the next time I'm in Dubai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arabian hospitality comes alive the moment you enter the portals and step into the distinctive lobby. Warmth meets efficiency as you are made to feel at home instantly. The heritage inspired ambience with cool stone and warm tones of rich wood, invites you to be part of it.Set in the historic heart of Dubai, a stone throw away from the Dubai Creek and the timeless Souk Al Kabeer (Meena Bazar), the award winning Arabian Courtyard Hotel and Spa is a true Arabian themed hotel. Next to Dubai Museum, Ruler’s Court and Diplomatic Enclave, having British Embassy, US and Saudi Consulates as neighbors, hotel and surrounding Bastakiya historic area is so rich in its heritage flavor and cultural elements, you could say it’s been a few centuries in the making.Arabian Courtyard Hotel and Spa is ideally located for all travelers, as it is a brisk stroll to the Metro station, textile and computer market and Bank Street. Dubai Trade Center and Burj Khalifa is a short drive from the hotel as is the fabled Gold Souk, Port Rashid and Dry Docks are all within easy reach. The Dubai International Airport is 6 kilometers away only. With 173 elegantly furnished rooms in traditional Arabic theme including 23 elegantly furnished suites and 41 executive rooms, our central hotel offers all the latest amenities for discerning travelers. A variety of dining and entertainment options as well as conference & banquet with the latest technology are on offer. Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa also offers a fully equipped health & recreation center as well as a Wellness Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotelopia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel And Spa
- Courtyard Hotel Dubai
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel Dubai
- Courtyard Dubai
- Dubai Courtyard
- Arabian Courtyard Dubai