Just returned from a 5 night stay at the Arabian Courtyard...this was my first trip to Dubai and from the minute we stepped out the Taxi at 2am the staff at the Arabian Courtyard really treated us like kings!
Check in was fast and friendly loved the fact that we were seated and given soft drinks, we were then taken to our room on the 8th floor overlooking the museum which was spotlessly clean and had everything that we could need. Room was serviced every day with fresh sheets and towels.
As neither me or my partner are beach lovers the location of the hotel was perfect for us, the pool although small was clean, taxis were available at all hours from outside the hotel and with it being across the road from the museum and just a couple of minutes from the abra station you never had to walk great distances to shopping or sightseeing.
I didnt eat in either the indian or silk route restautant but the food in the Sherlock holmes pub was good value for money and the service (as throughought the whole hotel) was exceptional.
To sum it up if you are looking for a hotel with character and great service in Dubai you will not be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa, is an Arabian Heritage themed hotel located at the heart of Bur Dubai, in Al Fahidi historical area opposite Dubai Museum. This themed hotel is an ideal location for business & Leisure trips, as it is ideally positioned for sightseeing, shopping and business. The spacious guest rooms are comfortable and decorated in an Arabian style. Rooms come with bottled mineral water and tea and coffee making facilities, guests can enjoy free WiFi in the entire hotel. The hotel offers a wide variety of dining options including the Sherlock Holmes English Pub, Pharaoh Cafe & Restaurant, Chinese Dynasty Restaurant and the Mumtaz Mahal Indian Restaurant, you will have a unique experience through some of the most delicious and mouth-watering recipes from all over the world. Make a tour around the Indian, Mediterranean, Egyptian, Chinese, Thai or International cuisine and become a gourmet with our specialties and signature dishes. The hotel is within walking distance of the Dubai Museum, Meena Bazaar, Al Bastakiya Quarter, Al Fahidi Metro Station and Dubai Creek. Dubai World Trade Centre and the city's famous Sheikh Zayed Road are just 3 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Prestigia, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel And Spa
- Courtyard Hotel Dubai
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel Dubai
- Courtyard Dubai
- Dubai Courtyard
- Arabian Courtyard Dubai