3,999 results
All reviews dubai mall the double decker pergolas restaurant burj khalifa walking distance excellent location bedroom apartment swimming pool special thanks very nice hotel the club lounge wael noura rao rotana iftar mr
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have spent a night in this resort located right in front of the Dubai Mall. I made the booking via booking.com and chose a king size room with Burj Khalifa view as this was one of the options available - obviously paying some extra money. When I first arrived in the morning I was assigned to a room straight away which was great; however the room was not the one I booked, it had two queen beds and it was facing the motorway (construction site). I went to the room anyway as I was really tired and tried to sleep but it was quite impossible for me due to the street noise, the lift and the housekeeping deposit located just in front of my room. I advised reception and they gave me another room however this was even worse in terms of noise. In the afternoon I finally got my king room on the 9th floor which was nice and quiet, but where was the Burj Khalifa? They just built a huge building between the hotel and the Burji therefore you can barely have the view you were hoping to get. I wouldn't suggest to pay extra money for that at this point. Overall it's been good and I will definitely recommend this in case you would like to spend some time in the city just for shopping. Finally I would like to thank the staff and in particular a great girl from Kenya who works at the reception (I can't remember the name now, sorry). She's been extremely helpful and nice and did her best to find a solution to my room issue. THANK YOU !

Date of stay: November 2018
RodaAlMuroojHotel, General Manager at Roda Al Murooj, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments about your recent stay at Roda Al Murooj Hotel posted on TripAdvisor.

Your valued feedback and suggestions are important for us to improve continuously our service quality as our goal is not only to meet but even exceed our guests’ expectations.

With much regret we learnt that your stay was not an entirely satisfactory one for which we sincerely wish to apologize for any inconvenience caused. In regards to the room allocation, requests are subject to availability. Please be assured that our team does their utmost best to accommodate wishes and I am glad that you found our colleagues very helpful and that you enjoyed your stay.

It was a pleasure for us to have you as our guest, and we are looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Torben Sondergaard a danish cult leader is currently staying in this hotel with a team of 20 males. They try to convert the other guests. I even saw them practicing what they call baptism in the pool of the hotel. This is a shame and it is considered as a criminal offense in the UAE. I would not recommend an hotel that host people like that especially if you are coming with kids.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Meander09806930585

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Here in Roda Al Murooj Hotel, we do not encourage such activities in our hotel. Please be rest assured that our Director of Security will ensure that such activities will not be tolerated in our hotel.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Roda Al Murooj Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing location so near by to the Dubai mall and burj Khalifa building.
We loved the food at 7 fusion brunch at pergolas and also food in Anees.

Beautiful staff all over this place and great attitude spectacular Ivy / Rukaya / Betty and Winfred and also Abdou in Guest services

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mr. Trek,

Thank you for posting your review about Roda Al Murooj Hotel on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to read from your review that our property was one of the best hotels that you had ever stayed in. We are happy to hear that you found our services to be outstanding and our colleagues were genuinely friendly and helpful in particular to Ivy, Rukaya, Betty, Winfred and Abdou. I will be sure to share your comments with the team.

Thank you once again for recommending our property and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Location of hotel is outstanding. Near Downtown Burj Khalifa and metro access. This gives you easy access to transportation. Breakfast is outstanding and rooms are comfortable. We did not use the gym and swimming pool but the are available for those who are interested.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Mr. Raed,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience from your recent stay with us at Roda Al Murooj Hotel on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were overall happy with the services provided by our colleagues. It is very special to be referred to as “the best of everything” when choosing to stay in our hotel and I am very grateful to you for this wonderful compliment. I shared your appreciation with the entire team, and they all are happy to hear that you had a wonderful holiday with us.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Roda Al Murooj Hotel.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had wonderful relaxing time at Roda al murooj.
Flow spa was spectacular and Hasha and Mahmoud and Mariam were so welcoming. Had great massage and facial my husband massage and foot reflexology . Would recommend highly and will definitely be returning

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Ms. Juliebillbella,

I am very pleased to read your positive review from your recent stay with us at Roda Al Murooj Hotel. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and recommend our hotel on TripAdvisor.

With delight I read that you have been overall impressed with the quality of our hotel and service. I was so happy to hear that Harsha, Mahmoud and Mariam had provided you with excellent customer service and massage. I will be sure to share your feedback with them and to the entire team. They love knowing that guests appreciate their service.