After staying at the Jebel Ali last year, and having a minor issue which was dealt with impeccably by the hotel manager personally and promptly post departure, we returned for a short stay this week at the Palm Tree Court on a stop over from Thailand, and we're thoroughly looked after. I have to say, having been coming to Dubai on holiday at least once a year for the last 12/13 years that we would really recommend the Palm Tree Court (we normally stay at Le Royal Meridien and twice at Jebel Ali). The rooms are fantastic - spacious, recently renovated and the ground floor ones particularly offer sun beds on the lawn outside your room, so were great for some chilled time close to the room. The staff are excellent - our favourite who far surpassed any other member was Rajitha who worked in Captains bar and the Anchor bar. He was friendly, attentative, and really took an interest in you - whilst making sure your needs were met even on a busy Friday/Saturday lunchtime. He deserves a reward as he really was your top performing staff member! I love that the hotel lets the staff write their own caption under their name badges after 6 months of service - we loved discussing their choices e.g. Their personal hobbies and interests. Great idea.
During our quick stay, we ate in the evenings at the White Orchid and La Traviata - both great - wonderful food and superb service - on our last night we'd booked a week in advance for DiVAZ, but my husband got a migraine late afternoon on the day of our booking, and we sadly had to cancel (we ate here last year, and it was the highlight of our holiday :( one to make sure you book up).
I have to say that I prefer my experience in the Palm Tree Court to the Jebel Ali; the room we booked in the Jebel Ali last year was quite small in comparison, and we loved our bigger room and ground floor area to chill out in in our Palm Tree Court room. It was so easy to walk to the restaurants and pool straight from the room, with no lifts etc. Also, you have the wonderful peacocks wandering in front of your rooms!
This is a great hotel for relaxation, a great AI package and lovely rooms. Well done Palm Tree Court! We'll be back I'm sure - maybe even in late June when I'm coming back on a girls week away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Palm Tree Court & Spa is situated within the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa. A stunning palm-lined private beach and three swimming pools are just steps away from the suites and junior suites, surrounded by lush gardens, waterfalls and fish-filled streams. A championship 9-hole golf course, academy, spa, restaurants, bars, kids club, deep-sea fishing trips and horse riding can also be enjoyed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Prestigia, Priceline, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Expedia, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your JA Palm Tree Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court And Spa
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court Hotel Dubai
- Palm Tree Court Dubai