JA Palm Tree Court
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$179
US$285
US$263
  • Pool
Fairmont The Palm, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$198
  • Beachfront
US$232
US$214
Agoda.com
US$342
US$220
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$226
US$258
US$237
3,450 results
All reviewswhite orchidall inclusive packagela fontanaanchor barsignature loungejebel alicorona barshooting clubsignatures loungepeacocks roamingsports cafeshooting rangebutler teamelemis productsa ground floor roomgarden viewa la carte restaurants
Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

My fiancé and I went for my 40th birthday in March and it is by far the best hotel we have ever stayed in! We've been around the world and service, staff, facilities, quality, rooms, cleanliness are second to none, absolutely outstanding!

From the moment we arrived we have never experienced service like it, amazing. Staff were so friendly, attentive and polite every day.

I received a complimentary cake and note in my room on my birthday, lovely personable service.

Staff were very helpful in moving round sunbeds and setting up umbrella's, they seemed to appear from nowhere and organised everything.

Each day when we returned to our room after a hard day relaxing in the beautiful gardens, a peacock with all his feathers out would be outside our door, we called him our welcoming committee. Amazingly when we were leaving the hotel early morning to fly home, he was there at the hotel entrance and when our car drove off, he started running alongside the car! The driver had to stop in case he ran him over then he calmly just walked in front of the car and went into the gardens. I like to think he didn't want us to leave.

Each night when out on our balcony, we'd hear a weird yelping noise, had no idea what it was but when leaving hotel very early morning, the peacock/hens were sat in tree's making these really loud noises! I'm so glad we didn't have a room near the hotel entrance or I don't think we would've slept!

We never go back to the same place twice but it was such a fantastic and amazing we are going back for a week in December, we cannot wait as we know it will be just perfect.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Dear JanineOO,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Palm Tree Court.

Firstly, I would like to personally wish you a belated “Happy Birthday!” I was delighted to know that we managed to meet your expectations in making your birthday celebration a special and memorable one.

Please allow me to thank you for your positive comments with regards to the resort and its facilities which you have kindly mentioned were absolutely outstanding, as well as the peacocks across the resort.

It was also nice to read your kind words about the service that you received from my team whom you felt were so friendly, attentive and polite; I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to welcoming you back personally to Palm Tree Court.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

The Palm Tree Court is part of the Jebel Ali Golf resort about 30 minutes from Dubai Airport and shares most of the hotels facilities...of which there are many.
The staff are professional but more importantly, very friendly and eager to make your stay enjoyable.
The apartments are all very spacious and luxury comes as standard.
There are lots of bars and restaurants and the food is wonderful. I have tennis lessons whenever I stay here ( 4th time) and Frank the coach has improved my game a millon %. Thanks Frank! The nightlife is not what it could be...up until 10-11 pm is ok but if you want to shake your stuff, then the ashraf bar (the only late bar in the complex) doesn't really do it. It's too narrow and you either sit at the bar in the centre of the action or you're up a corner out of the way. So if you want a late one , you will need to hit dubai ...the marina was good but can't remember any names..so it must have been good! haha Taxis are fairly cheap...for Dubai so you can get about and there's a courtesy bus that runs throughout the day upto 10pm ...I think and it stops at all the malls.
The hotel is good for all travellers families couples golfers etc etc and finally before I forget the beaches and facilities are excellent and so are the views!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo

Dear desqueenan,

I was glad to know that you had a wonderful holiday during your stay with us. I would like to thank you for your positive comments with regards to the resort and its facilities, the accommodation that you felt was very spacious and luxury, as well as the food across in the restaurants and bars which you have kindly mentioned was wonderful.

It was truly moving to read your exceptional praise to the service you received from my team during your stay, some of whom you have personally acknowledged. You have also kindly mentioned that they were very friendly and eager to make your stay enjoyable. I will personally ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Palm Tree Court, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Upsides: nice grounds, several pools, nice beach, very family friendly. The chef Nari at the Teppanyaki was absolutely the highlight of our trip and was absolutely wonderful with kids. Food quality consistently good. Rooms spacious and well designed for people with 2 kids.

Downsides: We stayed several days (paying, not on a package) and consistently found the restaurant service poor (except for breakfast, which was great). Reservations were lost, happy hour prices had to be requested rather than given, parts of food orders were lost/forgotten, etc. this was consistent and somewhat surprising given what other reviewers have said

Overall, great for families and a good break from the usual "chain" experience. I will stay once again to see if/how things have changed and then decide on whether to make it a regular place to stay or not.

Room Tip: Ground floor junior suite if you have 2 kids! They can play in the garden straight out of the door.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Pomacentrus

Dear Pomacentrus,

I was happy to know the overall of your stay was great. I would like to thank you for your positive comments with regards to the resort and its facilities, the beach and swimming pools that you felt were very family friendly, as well as the food served in all the restaurants at the resort especially at the White Orchid which you have kindly mentioned was wonderful.

It is with regret I learnt of your disappointment about the service you had experienced in our restaurants, and I would like to assure you that this is not a true reflection of our usual high standards. It can sometimes be quite challenging when the resort reaches a high occupancy; however, the service to our guests is of paramount importance and I am sorry that we have not met your expectations on this occasion.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

We have been visiting this resort for the past 10 years, I can honestly say after visiting the majority of 5 Star hotels in Dubai, it is the Best!!! I think I would have stopped visiting Dubai a long time ago had it not been for Palm Tree Court, It will always be a little piece of paradise to my family and I, we have experienced nothing but Happy Holidays and memories, and hope they will last for a lot longer!! Thank you!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear livlia,

As our loyal and regular guest to the resort, I was extremely pleased to know that you always had a perfect holiday with us once again. I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort which you have kindly mentioned was the best and always be a little piece of paradise to you and your family.

I look forward to personally welcoming you back to Palm Tree Court, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

staff not friendly what so ever and lack information about the hotel they work in... the place is huge and has a lot of restaurants however none work and is available to serve u except at certain lunch and dinner timings.... its sad to see a fancy place poorly managed

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank dina_abdou

Dear dina_abdou,

I was most surprised and concerned to read your feedback. It is our aim to always provide the highest level of service to all our guests, and I was extremely disappointed to know that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion. I would be most interested in receiving further details from you in order for us to address your concerns, so please do not hesitate to contact me directly at generalmanager.jagr@jaresorts.com.

Despite your disappointment, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to hearing from you.