WOW! This was our second visit to the Jebel Ali resort and it was the right decision to go back. We are a family of four with 6yo twin boys and stayed in the Palm Tree Court - the rooms here are bigger than the hotel. We went all-inclusive and that really made our holiday as the quality of food it top notch - Walls Ice-creams, a selection of good branded beers/wines (not cheap local stuff - can you get local beer in UAE???), and the food was amazing. All resteraunts and buffets were serving fresh and very good quality food - the DiVaz is a must! I noticed the prices for food/drinks were quite expensive which makes for a very good quality all inclusive choice, but also rather expensive if you choose not to use all-inclusive - I would say easily £250 per day for family of 4. Facilities - pools were great with lifeguards very vigilant, beach was private and clean, water-sports - make sure you have a ride on the donut, and camel rides - all in the all inclusive. The only thing we paid for was one bottle of sparking wine which was not included. What else can I say - we went half term - it was busy but not unbearable - still plenty of sun loungers for all. Taxis are cheap into Dubai (£15 to Wild Wadi) - be sure to ask for 'Dubai Taxi' and not hotel taxi. Out of 10 days we only left the resort twice - also kids club is great - they even feed the kids for you!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Palm Tree Court & Spa is situated within the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa. A stunning palm-lined private beach and three swimming pools are just steps away from the suites and junior suites, surrounded by lush gardens, waterfalls and fish-filled streams. A championship 9-hole golf course, academy, spa, restaurants, bars, kids club, deep-sea fishing trips and horse riding can also be enjoyed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Destinology, Prestigia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your JA Palm Tree Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court And Spa
- Palm Tree Court Dubai