We stayed here for New Year 2013, the room was lovely -a ground floor junior beach front suite, it was spotlessly clean and cleaned each day with evening turn down. The staff could not do enough for us, particularly those in the White Orchid restaurant where we went for breakfast each day - they really made a fuss of our little boy which he loved! If you want to eat at a different A la Carte restaurant each night book early as soon as you get there to make sure you get in to them as they get booked up quickly.
The hotel was a 40 minute drive from the centre of Dubai but the hotel put on courtesy busses to the malls and to the Atlantis. There really is nothing nearby the hotel so you cannot wonder off the complex and explore the local area as there is nothing except desert!!
The reception staff were misinformed as on a couple of occasions we had issues - one was we wanted to visit & go up the Burj Khalifa and asked could they book us in to do this to which I was laughed at and told there was no chance we would be able to go up as it was fully booked for the immediate future. We went to the Dubai Mall one day and got immediate access up the Burj Khalifa - the staff should know that you can gain immediate access, it was more expensive than pre-booking but we went straight up beating the queue! Also we booked to go on the bus to the Atlantis via reception only to be told once we got on the bus it would not be going to the Atlantis on that particular day - again something the reception staff should have told us.
It was a lovely hotel but if we ever visit Dubai again, we would stay nearer the city centre as this is too far out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Palm Tree Court & Spa is situated within the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa. A stunning palm-lined private beach and three swimming pools are just steps away from the suites and junior suites, surrounded by lush gardens, waterfalls and fish-filled streams. A championship 9-hole golf course, academy, spa, restaurants, bars, kids club, deep-sea fishing trips and horse riding can also be enjoyed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Destinology, Travelbag, TravelUp, Agoda, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your JA Palm Tree Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court And Spa
- Palm Tree Court Dubai