JA Palm Tree Court
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
3,397 results
All reviewswhite orchidall inclusive packagela fontanaanchor barsignature loungejebel alicorona barshooting clubsignatures loungepeacocks roamingsports cafeshooting rangebutler teamelemis productsa ground floor roomgarden viewa la carte restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 February 2014

We have just returned from Dubai...where we had the pleasure of spending 5 nights in this amazing resort..
I really can't find anything negative to say about it..perfect.

From the minute we drew up to the impressive reception we were treated like special guests.A cold drink,hot towels ,stuffed dates and cookies were supplied as we checked in...
We were then taken by golf caddie to the most amazing room..huge...amazing bathroom,and flowers, wine and sweets for our daughter ..we stayed in one of the furthest away blocks...but it was no longer than a 5 minute walk from the hotel.it was so peaceful..and peacocks wander about...waterfalls.palm trees beautiful views to the beach..heaven...

We stayed on an all inclusive package....which is amazing...we dined in the 5 star Al A Carte restaurants every night...and I mean 5 star....loved the White orchid..the food, staff were amazing..La Traviata was also amazing...pre dinner cocktails were taken in the white orchid bar...I can highly recommend the strawberry daiquiri.

Captain for lunch was amazing too...as was la Fontana for breakfast...a buffet which even vegas can not beat...

The pools were all beautiful.so well maintained .plenty of towels etc.and the swim up bars...heaven,
We also made use of the kids club for our 9 year old daughter a couple of mornings.she loved it..it was very quiet so she pretty much had all the staff to herself..this gave us time to make use of the spa facility and shooting club.

The spa was to die for...totally pampered..then finished off with a cup of peppermint tea and a fruit kebab with views over the gulf.

The beach was beautiful and clean..water was clear blue.

Just a last word to say every member of staff in this resort makes you feel special..they work so hard and nothing is too much trouble for them.
They all love children too.and made our daughter feel very spoiled ..often making her an off menu dinner choice as she is quite a fussy eater.

And lastly a special mention to the house keeping staff..our room was made up at least twice a day...the turn down service was lovely..and our morning newspaper awaiting us first thing...it's hard to get home to reality.
This is an amazing place.if you are looking to be pampered, spoiled and have time to relax this is the place..and only a cheap taxi ride into the malls etc.

We hope to return soon

Room Tip: Don't think there are any bad ones.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank twotwo
Fredrik R, Regional General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Dear twotwo,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Palm Tree Court.

It was a great pleasure to read your detailed review. I was very happy to know that you had an amazing stay with us.

I would like to thank you for your positive remarks with regards to the resort and its facilities which you felt were perfect, the accommodation and the grounds which you found to be heavenly, the All Inclusive that you opted to, as well as the food served in all the restaurants which you have highly recommend.

Please also allow me to thank you for your kind words with regards to the swimming pools and beach area which you have kindly mentioned were beautiful and clean, as well as the activities available which you and your family enjoyed the most.

It was also nice to read your positive comments about my team who looked after you, whom you felt were lovely and made your stay special. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

We have been visiting the JA Palm Tree Court and main hotel for over 10 years and whilst I am reticent to share this beautiful hotel I feel it only right to let people know hear a wonderful resort it is. It is located about 40 minutes from Dubai airport and about a 20 minute taxi ride to the Mall of the Emirates shopping centre. The hotel is quite isolated which is one of its attractions for us. There are regular shuttle buses to the shopping malls and water park. The facilities are excellent. There are water sports, children's club, a sports centre for the more energetic which in addition to the gym also has a squash court and badminton court. The difference between the main hotel and the palm tree court are the size of the rooms. The palm tree court are all suites with walk in showers and a lovely balcony. Whereas the main hotel balconys are standing room only. There are four swimming pools and three swim up bars. There is also a shallow toddler pool that is about 10" deep and another pool for children that is a couple of feet deep. These are normally covered with a canapé to keep the sun off the children. The other pools are not covered but are kept chilled to a perfect temperature. The food in all the restaurants is certainly 5 star. Two are buffet style and normally have a different theme each evening. In addition there is the White Orchid which is Thai/Chinese. An Italian , a fine dining floating fish restaurant, a steak and Mexican restaurant at the shooting club along with a sports bar and beach bars. It does tend to get busier on a Friday and Saturday which is their weekend with country club members but they tend to come in about 10 onwards so find it best to get up earlier on these days. There are plenty of sun beds the rest of the time and you don't need to save beds like you do in other hotels. The beach towels are supplied and the staff look after you. Cocktails in the white orchid lounge are the best I have tasted. The evening entertainment is subtle with a singer or band in the bars which is very civilised and classy. If you are looking to party all night this is not the resort for you. The sun beds are comfortable and there is a choice of sitting around the pools. In the gardens on the grass by the beach or on the beach. A truly special resort for those wanting to relax.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Karon A

Dear Karon A,

As our loyal guest, I was extremely pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us. I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort which you consider to be your favourite, the activities available which you felt were excellent, as well as the accommodation which you have kindly mentioned was spacious and lovely.

Please also allow me to thank you for your positive remarks in relation to the swimming pools which you felt were child-friendly with perfect temperature, and the food served in all the restaurants at the resort which you have highly rated.

It was also nice to read your positive comments about my team who looked after you. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

I look forward to welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

My friend told me that this was a great place and I was skeptical, partly because of a bias against anything that might be good on this side of Dubai. In fact, I was wrong as this is now one of my favourite places in Dubai. The staff are great, very friendly, but also they know what they are doing. The breakfast buffet, which was included, was good and the villa rooms were excellent. The place has peacocks wandering all over the lovely grounds and often they would alite on the balcony of my room. The gardens are very well laid out and maintained, right down to the beach. There are several pools, as well as the sea of course, including one horizon pool were you can swim up and sit at the bar while in the pool. There are some great activities around this hotel including horse riding and there is a good shooting range nearby. All in all, a most relaxing place to visit.

Room Tip: Ask for a clear sea view.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Bruce G
Fredrik R, Regional General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Bruce G,

It was lovely to read your review with regards to your stay with us, and I was happy to know that the resort is now one of your favorite places in Dubai. I do appreciate your kind words about the hotel’s rooms which you have kindly mentioned were excellent, the breakfast buffet that you found to be good, the peacocks and the well-maintained gardens, the swimming pools, as well as the activities available such as horse riding and shooting club which you felt were great.

It was truly moving to read your exceptional praise for our associates who looked after you, whom made your stay enjoyable. You have kindly mentioned that they were great and very friendly; I will ensure that your compliments are passed on.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

We stayed in JA Palm in the first week of February. Although we had an excellent time, we doubt if we will come back.

The room and the complementary services are fantastic (the residence suite is very new and the hardware is state of the art). The food is good, the food in the white orchid is very good. Staff is friendly and helpful. The butler services for residence guest is very good. You really experience that they selected the best possible staff, and the hotel really offers a different kind of service for residence guests.

Room for improvement: communication between the various departments: too many small things went wrong: we requested for babybed in our room on arrival: no babybed (we had to wait in the middle of the night). We requested for a shuttle to Dubai: no shuttle, we requested for a babysit, babysit showed up half an hour too late. When so many little things are going wrong it is, in this price segment kind of normal that management compensates. It is a petty that they didn't do so.

The location is not the best in Dubai c

Room Tip: take a room in the Residence section.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Objective5

Dear Objective5,

It was nice to read your review, and I would like to thank you for your kind words about the hotel’s rooms and the service that you received which you have kindly mentioned was fantastic, as well as the food served at the hotel which you felt was good in particular from the White Orchid restaurant. I would also like to thank you for your kind words with regards to my team who looked after you, whom you felt were friendly and helpful. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

I have also noted your feedback about the baby cot and babysitting service, as well as the complimentary shuttle bus service. I would like to extend my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused on this occasion, and I can assure you that this is not a true reflection of our usual high standards. We value all guest feedback, which allows us to continually improve our services across the hotel, and I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to detail your experience. I would be most interested in receiving further details from you in order for us to address your concerns, so please do not hesitate to contact me directly at generalmanager.jagr@jaresorts.com

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Beautiful place, lovely staff, wonderful food, not disappointed by anything, they say you can never recapture a first visit but this hotel does everything do well.

I hope that in trying to please everyone they don't let it become a 'Spanish type package holiday' it's the exclusivity which make this place a paradise. Karaoke is for a different style of holiday and a little out of place in such a beautiful tranquil location.

Room Tip: We have stayed in the apartments both times and would recommend this, it's just a bit more exclusive.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank su1705

Dear su1705,

I was extremely pleased to read your review, and it was lovely to know that you felt the resort was beautiful and its exclusivity made you feel like in a paradise. I do appreciate your positive remarks about the food which you have kindly mentioned was wonderful, and please allow me to thank you for your kind words with regards to my team who looked after you during your stay with us, whom you felt were lovely. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to welcoming you back personally to JA Palm Tree Court.