As we drove to the Palm Court we began to wonder where we were going. It is someway out of the city and close to a major industrial area. However once inside the gates any apprehension was soon banished. The grounds are facilities are fantastic. Everything is amazingly clean (we didn't see any litter during our whole stay). Manicured lawns, streams, little bridges and a greeting everywhere you go from the resident peacocks.
We were "all inclusive" which was great value as the standard overall of food (particularly White Orchid and Shooters) was very high , as was the quality of the drinks
But the main thing is the fantastic staff, who were all very friendly, helpful and totally professional. Also a great group in the bar on the 7th floor.
Overall we had a fantastic time at this high quality resort and will definately go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Palm Tree Court & Spa is situated within the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa. A stunning palm-lined private beach and three swimming pools are just steps away from the suites and junior suites, surrounded by lush gardens, waterfalls and fish-filled streams. A championship 9-hole golf course, academy, spa, restaurants, bars, kids club, deep-sea fishing trips and horse riding can also be enjoyed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Expedia, Holiday Gems, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your JA Palm Tree Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court And Spa
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court Hotel Dubai
- Palm Tree Court Dubai