“Wonderful.....”
Review of JA Palm Tree Court

JA Palm Tree Court
Ranked #30 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Two night stay was sadly not nearly long enough, the hotel is quite a distance from the city, but you are ensured peace and quiet, the only noise to be heard is the occasional peacock and other birds twittering. The hotel is immaculate, very well maintained.
The staff were very polite and attentive. Food was very good with large choice, the breakfasts were really good with a massive buffet.
Our room was on the first floor. Massive bed, large bathroom, really nice views.
The grounds were superb, babbling streams, winding paths and birds galore. It is very tranquil. The 3 pools were great, with enough comfy sun beds for everyone, easy access straight on to private beach with again lots of beds, or onto to large grassed area.
Quite simply the best hotel I have ever stayed in.

Room Tip: Try first floor room for the views.
1  Thank swshaw
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear swshaw,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Palm Tree Court.

Having read your very positive review leaves me with a grin on my face, particularly knowing that you had a wonderful stay with us. I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities, the accommodation which you have kindly mentioned was spacious, the swimming pools as well as the hotel grounds which were superb!

It was truly moving to read your exceptional praise for our associates who looked after you, whom you felt were very polite and attentive; I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future.

Your sincerely,

Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (3,174)

Reviewed 19 March 2014

This hotel is amazing. Stayed for 5 nights on the all inclusive meal plan... Wow! The food is amazing, drinks, top quality, staff attentive. White Orchid must the pick of the restaurants but Shooters was also great. Newly refurbished rooms are stylish. Overall a great experience.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank IS_Scotland

Dear IS_Scotland,

I was grateful to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Please allow me to thank you for your kind words with regards the resort and its facilities which you found to be amazing, the All Inclusive package that you opted to, as well as the food and beverages served in all the restaurants which you felt were top quality especially at White Orchid and Shooters restaurant.

It was also nice to read your exceptional praise for our associates who looked after you, whom you felt were attentive. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to personally welcoming you back to JA Plam Tree Court in the near future.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

We spent 6 nights at this wonderful resort and found everything that we were looking for in terms of facilities, excellent service and wonderful food. The mix of proximity to Dubai and the chill out resort element makes for a great holiday in the sun. The all inclusive approach adds to the relaxed atmosphere and the staff are very friendly and attentive.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Virgin Holidays
3  Thank neil h
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2014

Dear neil h,

It was a great pleasure to read your review and to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. Please allow me to thank you for your positive comments with regards to the resort and its facilities, the food served in all the restaurants which you have enjoyed, as well as the All Inclusive package that you opted to.

It was nice to read your positive comments about my team who looked after you, whom you felt were friendly and attentive. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

I look forward to welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I am very pleased my wife and I chose the JA Palm Tree Court for our holiday with our one year old baby. So pleased that coming back to London was a sadder experience than usual. True, the views may not be spectacular (due to construction) and the water may not be as crystal-clear as elsewhere...but to be honest this all pales in comparison with how well the resort is run and how great everything else is.

The food is very good (particularly White Orchid and La Fontana). The gentleman from Nepal who runs the BBQ is very affable and a great cook. Well done. Oka who is on White Orchid's team has a superb personality as does the rest of the stuff. She never failed to give us her attention and she made sure we were always looked after. Deepa at Divaz was very nice and helpful too.

Service across the board was great - cocktails were good and the gentlemen on the beach who help you find a good spot (Lahru deserves a special mention here - he is absolutely brilliant) are very helpful.

I would recommend taking out the all-inclusive package, as it is very good value and meals would be quite expensive if you had to pay separately. The resort has a lot of activities, we could not even try half of the freebies (being with a baby), but what we did try (free massage) was of very high standard.

Overall, I would highly recommend this resort if you visit with a family. I have never been into all-inclusive resorts but this experience has probably changed me for good!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank pmjd1978
Yasser M, Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Dear pmjd1978,

I really enjoyed reading your review, and I was very happy to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you will recommend us which I truly appreciate.

Please allow me to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities, the food served in all the restaurants especially at the White Orchid and La Fontana restaurant which you felt was very good, the All Inclusive package which you highly recommended, as well as the activities available which you have enjoyed.

It was truly moving to read your exceptional praise for our associates who looked after you, whom you have personally acknowledged and you felt were attentive, helpful and brilliant; I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Palm Tree Court on an all-inclusive basis for a week at the beginning of March. We came for some sunshine and relaxation, and that is what we got!

The grounds of the hotel are lovely and we thoroughly enjoyed all of the food and drink (particularly La Traviata, White Orchard and Shooters). We were aware of the main downsides of the hotel before we came (distance to the centre of Dubai if you want to go there regularly, style/decor not very fashionable and the views of construction from the beach) so they did not really bother us.

I would note that food/drink is very expensive (from a UK perspective) if you are not on all-inclusive but I think that is reflective of Dubai generally.

Room Tip: Blocl 2 with sea views
1  Thank Jenny212
Yasser M, Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear Jenny212,

I was happy to know that you had a great holiday with us. I would like to thank you for your kind remarks with regards to the resort and facilities, the grounds which you found to be lovely, as well as the food and beverages served in all the restaurants which you enjoyed.

I have noted your feedback with regards to the food and beverages prices and I would like to advise you that our Food and Beverage Manager and I are constantly reviewing our prices to ensure that we remain competitive within the local market. Nonetheless, I have shared your feedback with our Management team.

Once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future.

Your sincerely,

Reviewed 13 March 2014

I've been travelling to Dubai for the last 15 years and have stayed in various hotels, but this was my first stay at the JA Palm Tree Court and on an 'all inclusive' basis for 9 nights. The resort was fantastic. The family and I were lucky enough to be staying in one of the two bedroom residence suites. It was worth every penny!

The signatures team were excellent, Akhil, Njenga and the lovely Sunil to name a few looked after us very well.
All the restaurants were superb, so much choice, just sadly not enough time to try everything.
I would definitely recommend the bateaux dinner trip if you get the opportunity, a lovely evening and again the food was excellent and great to see old parts of Dubai.

The overall facilities at the hotel were great, lots of great swimming pools to choose from and a great water sports centre as well. We were taken out on the power boat which was excellent!

We also utilised the spa which was great; lots of treatments on offer. I had a full body massage and my therapist was Loreen, who was excellent.

The team at Palm tree court work very hard to make your stay an enjoyable one.

I have no complaints, it was a truly wonderful holiday, the whole family had a great time and wanted to stay for longer, I cannot wait to go back!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Ladyhrh

Dear Ladyhrh,

I was pleased to know that you had fabulous stay with us. I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities which you found to be fantastic, as well as the food served in all the restaurants which you felt was excellent, the available activities which you enjoyed.

It was truly moving to read your exceptional praise for our associates who looked after you, whom you have personally acknowledged and you felt were excellent and made your stay enjoyable; I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

As we drove to the Palm Court we began to wonder where we were going. It is someway out of the city and close to a major industrial area. However once inside the gates any apprehension was soon banished. The grounds are facilities are fantastic. Everything is amazingly clean (we didn't see any litter during our whole stay). Manicured lawns, streams, little bridges and a greeting everywhere you go from the resident peacocks.
We were "all inclusive" which was great value as the standard overall of food (particularly White Orchid and Shooters) was very high , as was the quality of the drinks
But the main thing is the fantastic staff, who were all very friendly, helpful and totally professional. Also a great group in the bar on the 7th floor.
Overall we had a fantastic time at this high quality resort and will definately go back

Review collected in partnership with Virgin Holidays
4  Thank PhilS14350

Dear Guest,

It was with a great pleasure to read your review and it was also lovely to know that you had amazing stay with us, Please allow me to thank you for your positive comments with regards to the resort and its facilities, the All Inclusive package which you felt was a great value, as well as the food and beverages served in all the restaurants which you have highly rated.

It was nice to read your positive comments about my team who looked after you, whom you felt were friendly, helpful and professional. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.