Two night stay was sadly not nearly long enough, the hotel is quite a distance from the city, but you are ensured peace and quiet, the only noise to be heard is the occasional peacock and other birds twittering. The hotel is immaculate, very well maintained.
The staff were very polite and attentive. Food was very good with large choice, the breakfasts were really good with a massive buffet.
Our room was on the first floor. Massive bed, large bathroom, really nice views.
The grounds were superb, babbling streams, winding paths and birds galore. It is very tranquil. The 3 pools were great, with enough comfy sun beds for everyone, easy access straight on to private beach with again lots of beds, or onto to large grassed area.
Quite simply the best hotel I have ever stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Palm Tree Court & Spa is situated within the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa. A stunning palm-lined private beach and three swimming pools are just steps away from the suites and junior suites, surrounded by lush gardens, waterfalls and fish-filled streams. A championship 9-hole golf course, academy, spa, restaurants, bars, kids club, deep-sea fishing trips and horse riding can also be enjoyed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your JA Palm Tree Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court And Spa
- Palm Tree Court Dubai