“Fabulous Christmas”
Review of JA Palm Tree Court

JA Palm Tree Court
Ranked #27 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed in the club rooms right on the beach. We usually stay in JBH, Al Qasr, Mina ect, so was a little unsure if it would match up. I have to report we had a fabulous holiday, we had the best food we have tasted in Dubai, the best drinks in Dubai and the staff were equally as good as the other hotels, very very attentive to us as a family!
We didn't leave the hotel, we didn't need to. We have booked next Christmas already and we can not wait!
I

Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank andrearayliv
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Dear andrearayliv,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Palm Tree Court.

I was happy to know that you had a fabulous stay with us during the festive season and that you will come back on your next holiday. Please allow me to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities, as well as the food served in all the restaurants which you have kindly rated as the best food you have tasted in Dubai.

We are dedicated to creating lasting and genuine relationships with our guests, and it was truly moving to read of your exceptional praise for my entire team, whom you have personally acknowledged and you felt were very attentive. I will definitely ensure to pass on your compliments to them.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future.

Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (3,177)

Reviewed 7 May 2014

We recently stayed at The Palm Tree Court hotel with our children and grandchildren and had an excellent time. There were several pools, a number of good and varied restaurants and our ground floor suites out to the grass and beach were ideal. The meal plan was all inclusive which was very convenient. We would certainly consider staying there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear Loveltravel034,

I was very extremely pleased to know that you had an excellent time with your family during at the resort. I would also like to thank you for your positive remarks about the resort, the available restaurants, the pools, and the grounds as well as the all-inclusive package which you enjoyed the most.

Once again, I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court and thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Just back from the Palm Tree Court resort and we are already planning another visit same time next year. The room (a Junior Suite) had a view of the Gulf was more than adequate, and a pleasure to open the curtains to every morning. The restaurants are fantastic and each day and night provide a variety that exceeded our expectations. In my opinion what makes any hotel is the people who go about there business, but here the staff, are the hotel, they could not do enough for you, if they say a taxi will pick you up at reception at a given time requested THAT is what happens, if they say a "buggy" will pick you up to take you to the other side of the resort, that's what happens

A place we will be back to and a special mention to Prabath (my little Sri Lankan friend) at the Corona beach bar, this guy is a joy and again goes that extra mile in providing what seemed a very busy place for afternoon a very busy place for afternoon cocktails

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank deemac51

Dear deemac51,

Thank you for your sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Palm Tree Court.

I am extremely pleased to ready your review and kind words about the resort; its facilities, the accommodation; as well as the quality of the food and drinks which you have kindly mentioned exceeded your expectations.

We are also delighted of the way you are describing our associates, they really are stars and make the difference. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 1 May 2014

We have just returned from a 10 night stay at the JA Palm Tree Court, where we enjoyed the delights of this out-of-town resort. As a family with 2 young kids ( 3 & 8) it was important the children the resort was a safe yet fun place for us all to enjoy. Which we certainly did. We paid for an upgrade to a ground floor beachfront suite ( highly recommended as there are no lifts anywhere on the resort) but those with pushchairs/prams or wheelchairs shouldnt be put off as its not exactly steep by any means, but does have very gently inclines.
The service you will receive from all aspects of the hotel is excellent. The staff genuinely seem to care. The concierge and restaurant staff are particularly fantastic in the delivery of their services.
We enjoyed the quality and variety of food at the restaurants. The shooters steak was amazing.
The little touches such as free camel rides, boat rides , free shuttle buses and lounge bar entertainment are particularly pleasing.
Overall, we really enjoyed our all-inclusive experience and cannot fault the hotel in its approach. We would certainly recommend you stay here.

Room Tip: Ground floor beachfront room.
2  Thank Israr R
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear Israr R,

At Resort, we foster an environment that encourages ideas and creativity and we also enjoy seeing positive reviews like yours where it reflects our value of making a difference by creating memorable experiences for all our guests. I was delighted to know that you had a fantastic stay with us and I do appreciate your positive comments with regards to the resort and its facilities, the room location which you kindly recommended, the quality of food which you felt was amazing especially at Shooters restaurant, as well as the evening entertainment which you have enjoyed the most.

It was also truly moving to read your exceptional praise for my entire team who looked after you, some of whom you felt were excellent with a genuinely care. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We stayed here on an all inclusive basis for 3 nights after our trip to Sri Lanka. It was wonderful. We stayed in a junior suite which was spacious and well furnished with a lovely balcony looking over the gulf. The room had everything you needed and the bottle of wine, chocolates and fruit were a nice welcoming touch. Initially we were disappointed with the location of the hotel and its surroundings (the unfinished Palm is a bit of an eye sore) and being so far from Dubai City & The Malls (there is a free shuttle bus but it takes 45-60 mins to get to the Malls) but in the end, it was perfect as we stayed put in the resort and enjoyed the excellent facilities from the watersports - sailing & a donut ride, kayaking, clay pigeon shooting, camel rides & mini golf. There is so much you can do - we only did a fraction of what was on offer. The choice of swimming pools is excellent and the spa is beautiful. I had a head massage which was very good and sitting afterwards in the relaxing lounge overlooking the gulf with a cup of peppermint tea, a heated neck pillow and fruit kebab was perfect. The restaurants were excellent and the quality of food and service could not be faulted. Staff were very friendly and helpful. If you have not been to this hotel before then I recommend booking your watersports, dinner reservations and any spa treatments as soon as you can as they book up fast. We think that the all inclusive is a good option for value for money as the choice of restaurants and quality of the food and drink is so good. We wished we could have stayed longer and will definitely return if we get the opportunity. Our only little gripe was that the swimming pools didn't open until after 8.30 am. for cleaning and so you couldn't have an early morning swim unless you wanted to swim in the sea and they started packing up the sunbeds and closed the beach bar at 6pm.

2  Thank StourbridgeRose
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear StourbridgeRose,

I was happy to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. Please allow me to thank you equally for your positive comments with regards to the resort and its facilities, the accommodation which you found to be spacious and well-furnished, the welcoming amenities which you received upon arrival, the available activities which you have enjoyed the most, the All Inclusive package that you opted to, as well as the quality of the food served in all the restaurants which you felt was very good.

As we are committed to making a difference and creating memorable experiences for all our guests, I have noted your comment regarding the opening and closing timing of the swimming pool. I would like to thank you for your feedback and rest assured your feedback has been shared with our Director of Sports and Leisure for review.

Your exceptional praise for our associates who looked after you, whom you felt were friendly and helpful are highly appreciated; I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed in the Palm Tree Court in a junior suite and found it to be fantastic value for money in a stunning location. Fabulous swim up pool bar for those extremely hot days along with own private beach. The junior suites were extremely large and spotlessly clean. I also went for dinner on board the hotels boat on Dubai Creek stunning views and by far the best food I tasted while in Dubai.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Den100
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Den100,

We take real pleasure in welcoming you to the resort, where we capture the generous spirit of heartfelt hospitality and I was pleased to know that you had a fantastic holiday and that we met your expectations.

I would like to thank you for your positive comments with regards to the resort and its facilities which you found to be stunning and valuable, the fabulous swim up bar which you have enjoyed, the accommodation which you felt was spacious and spotless, as well as the food served in all the restaurants at the resort which you have highly rated.

Once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Me and my family of 5 went on holiday to 5 different hotels on our holiday to Dubai . We have been on lots of holidays before but this hotel is one of the best hotels.Firstly the outdoor facilities are great and really good + entertaining for family.There is lots of pools and nice area of sunbeds but quite busy even being not school holiday.There are also lots of peacocks roaming around on the path.Next the rooms are quite long but not wide and spacious.When having to go to room it is quite annoying going up the steps especially after dinner.The 3 resturants were brilliant and you also had access to the other hotel resturant Al Madrid.Breakfeast lunch and dinner were brilliant and variety of foods.The waiters were very helpful in all resturants.THANK YOU JEBEL ALI PALM TREE COURT FOR OUR NICE STAY!!

Room Tip: Dont choose top floor or else all those stairs waiting for you.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Yasmin A
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Yasmin A,

I was grateful to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us. I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities which you have kindly mentioned was one of the best hotel, as well as the varieties of food served in all the restaurant which you felt was brilliant.

At the resort we continually strive to meet and exceed our guest expectations of providing exceptional service to our guests, and I have noted your comments regarding the location of your accommodation. We always do our best to accommodate our guests with their preferences and requests, subject to availability and it can be challenging when the resort is running at high occupancy levels. I would like to extend my sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced upon your arrival. Please rest assured I have shared your comments with the Director of Front Office for immediate attention and review.

We are dedicated to creating lasting and genuine relationship with our guest, your exceptional praise for our associates who looked after you and whom you felt were very helpful; I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.