“Perfect”
Review of JA Palm Tree Court

JA Palm Tree Court
Ranked #31 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

We just returned from an overnight stay at Palm Tree Court (we live in Dubai) it was just perfect. The setting is beautiful the grounds, gardens & of course the peacocks are fab and make you feel you are in Mauritius not 30 mins away from the desert. There were 3 of us, my husband and I and our 13 year old son, we had a junior suite and it was lovely. Big room with a proper sofa bed for my son. The king size bed was super comfortable and the bathrooms are excellent one of the best I've been in. They also aren't stingy on the toiletries Elemis products and plenty of them.
We ate in White Orchid last night and again it was very good - you do need to book though as it gets busy.
The staff are excellent I work in events and use a lot of hotels in Dubai unfortunately the majority are 5 star with 2 star staff - it's the staff that make a property why new hotels in Dubai continually get this wrong is baffling. But at Palm Tree Court the staff are also 5 star - congrats JA Resorts!!
There is plenty to do at the resort my husband took a sail boat out this morning, hired from Watercooled, again genuinely good water sports as opposed to a kayak & donut rides. We even saw a turtle.
We would highly recommend this resort to anyone & hope to return very soon.

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank DubaiDreamers
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Dear DubaiDreamers,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Palm Tree Court.

The heartfelt hospitality we provide to all our staying guests is evident enough from your very positive review which you have kindly mentioned on your title was perfect and I was extremely pleased to know that we were also able to deliver great service in all the areas and meeting your expectations. I am also happy to learn that you would visit us again in the future and I can assure you that we will yet again deliver excellent service as we are committed to creating memorable experiences for all our guests.

Please allow me to thank you for your positive comments with regards the resort and its facilities which you found to be beautiful, the accommodation which you felt was lovely, as well as the available activities which you and your family enjoyed the most.

We embrace the importance of recognising our associate’s success and, I appreciate your kind words about my entire team, whom you felt were excellent. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future.

There are newer reviews for JA Palm Tree Court

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Not putting all the positive things or the price will go up and we will not able to book a room.
Used the Royal Jasmine suite again with the added extras, I would like to thank the Signatures team who take time out to look after you especially, Noor,Akil,Azar, Aslam and smiley Joesph, a massive well done to Mario who was not only dive bombed by crows but looked after your every need, he even made us 2 locusts out of leaves and twigs.
A big thanks to Sayeed and Makthoum who helped us out with an introduction which can only be seen as a positive, Golf Pro Stuart Fee who is still trying to get me to excell at golf in between the racing post and the arrival of Junior Fee
Excellent food, excellent service, clean rooms and for us it's a haven off Dubai

Room Tip: Have only stayed in Jasmine block overlooking the sea
1  Thank asseret64

Dear asseret64,

We are dedicated to creating lasting and genuine relationships with our guests and we are also committed to making a difference as well as delivering a memorable and unforgettable experiences and I was glad that this was made possible following your recent review. I would like to personally thank you for all your positive remarks about the resort and its facilities, the excellent food, as well as the accommodation which you have kindly mentioned were a heaven.

We also embrace the importance of recognising our associate’s success and, I appreciate your kind words about my entire team, some of whom you have personally acknowledged. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

its hard to know where to start to write a review about the palm tree court hotel.

quite simply its outstanding in its customer service, quality, professional and friendly staff.
it is a good way out of dubai but i liked the location. we arrived at 2.am, check in quick and bags taken to our suite which was on the first floor,but no stairs to climb as there a well designed walk way. stunning suite with every facility in there. huge bathroom, with a walk in shower plus massive bath. towels galore. bottle of wine and chocolates in the room. great wardrobe space.
( restaurants ) all the restaurants outstanding, the quality and presentation of the food was amazing. service levels brilliant.

entertainment every night, must mention the canadian band in the jebel ali, great musicians but all the entertainment was good.

great variety of drinks, all branded spirits, carlsberg fosters peroni beer on draught.

my wife and i have been to some great resorts, mexico, cuba, egypt, turkey spain, and many of the greek islands. none compare to the luxury and professionalism of the palm tree court.

one small negative, as much as its wonderful to see the peacocks in the grounds and on the beach, come 5.30 am they can be very noisey with the strange sound they make.

will most certainly return.

Thank vinnie.55

Dear Vinnie.55,

Our resort is set on the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf and features its own private beach, giving an access to a lot of facilities and activities which is evident enough from your positive comments as you have kindly mentioned was a luxury resort comparatively, the accommodation which you found to be stunning, the welcome amenities upon arrival, as well as the quality of food which you felt was amazing.

I have learnt of your comments with regards to the noise disturbance from the peacocks that we have across the resort. The peacocks are a feature of the resort, and many guests do enjoy them, however I would like to sincerely apologise for any discomfort this may have caused you during your stay with us.

As we endeavour to maintain our tradition of creating memorable experiences, it was lovely to read your positive comments about my team, whom you felt were professional and friendly. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Returned last week from one weeks stay at palm tree court. It was our first trip abroad with our one year old and I was a little nervous. I needn't have been. The resort was perfect, child friendly but also great for accompanying adults too.
I had emailed the hotel to request a ground floor room but was told they couldn't guarantee one but would try their best. On arrival, I was very pleased to find that we had been allocated one. It was perfect, and whilst technically not a beach view room we still had a view of it. Lovely!
We tried most of the restaurants and all we're very nice and had different atmospheres. The themed buffets were very good too, we preferred those at lbn majed . The food generally was of a very high standard, we stayed all inclusive and I definitely would recommend it as it would be very expensive otherwise.
Most of the staff were attentive and welcoming, though the lady who checked us in and one of the ladies on the experience desk could have been a little friendlier, but that is just me being a little petty. We ate breakfast every morning at the white orchid and the staff there were absolutely lovely and very accommodating and attentive to our little boy.
The children's pool at la Fontana was great and also the small separate pool below the main one was always quiet. I always managed to get a sunbed, though we did tend to go later on in the afternoon when it was cooler. Whilst we were there the temperature was around 35- 37 degrees but I have to say it didn't feel like it, as there was always a pleasant breeze. The only time it was a little unbearable was the day we went into Dubai, to the Dubai mall and burj khalifa.
I would definitely recommend this resort for a great family holiday and we both said we would go back which is quite unusual for us.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank kjlayton
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear kjlayton,

As our beautiful resort is set on the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf and features its own private beach, making it the perfect choice for family beach resort holidays and I was happy to know that you would highly recommend and visit us again in the future.

I would like to thank you for your positive remarks with regards to the resort and its facilities which you found to be perfect, the accommodation which you felt was lovely, the high quality food served in all the restaurants across the resort, the All Inclusive package that you opted to, as well as the swimming pool which you and your family enjoyed the most.

Your kind words for my entire team are highly appreciated and I will definitely ensure to pass on your compliments to them

Reviewed 19 May 2014

the good reviews of this hotel are spot on so I am not going to duplicate them (the place is fantastic)
however 2 negative points: the location, it is quite a long way from the centre, and if you like the beach and swimming in the sea be aware that the sea is full of seaweed, and I mean full, there is no getting away from it.

Dear tempus1,

I was glad to know the overall that you had an amazing stay with us and I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort which you found to be fantastic.

I was sorry to read your comments with regards to the resort location. I would like to inform you that many of our guests enjoy the location which offers space and tranquility, with the option of going to the nearby malls and attractions which is just a short bus ride away.

I have noted your feedback with regards to the water condition at the beach. It can be quite challenging to maintain the condition of the beach due to the natural tidal movement which is beyond our control. I would also like to update you that we have a Blue Flag certification that is required for beaches and marinas as an indication of our high environmental and quality standards.

Once again, I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court and thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

It all started wonderfully; the hotel car picked us up at the airport - a very posh Lexus. When we arrived at the hotel we received a very warm welcome from all the staff; check in was smooth, quick and efficient. We were driven to the Signatures Lounge in a golf cart, which are numerous around the hotel grounds, where we were taken through all the relevant details about our stay etc. Our room wasn't ready, but we were aware of the 'fixed' check in times before we arrived so were fully prepared for the wait, but the staff were very apologetic and advised us they hoped to get us in as soon as possible. Once in our room everything was perfect; we asked for more hangers and in a flash they were there! We've stayed in other hotels where you asked but things never turned up!

I cannot praise ALL the staff enough, too many to name but: in the Signatures Lounge, Islam the perfect Manager, Njenga, Akhil, Azhar, Almaz, Rolando, Joseph and Noor, We would just like to thank ALL the Butler staff for helping to make our stay at the Palm Tree Court such a wonderful and memorable holiday. We were delighted with the level of service we received and it has spoilt us for the foreseeable future.

We celebrated our 26th wedding anniversary here and my husband had briefly mentioned it to our Butler staff - wow! Flowers, cake, card and balloons adorned our room on the day! How truly wonderful and thoughtful of them all.

The assistance in helping me to book the trip to the Burj Khalifa was much appreciated from a person who isn't use to booking things on-line, so to be guided along was immensely helpful - I may get the hang of it one day! The trip up there was amazing.

Mario and Yagama at the Signatures Pool, for anticipating our every needs and who were only too willing to assist anyway they could.

Lawrence in the White Orchid Lounge, thank you to him for helping come to a solution for my stuffed nose because of the air-conditioning. Elizabeth in La Fontana, Jenny in the White Orchid restaurant and Prabath at the Corona Bar - the list could go on and on and if I've missed anyone I can only apologise as there were so many wonderful members of staff.

We ate in most of the restaurants and the food was exemplary in all but I have to mention the beef tenderloin I had at the Captains Bar - it was wonderful and the best I've ever had. Service in all restaurants is some of the best I've ever experience. One minor issue - there is supposed to be a strict dress code for most of the restaurants but one night we saw a guest allowed to enter in shorts and flip flops, please adhere to the dress code! Even for breakfast and lunch in the buffet restaurants men are not supposed to wear singlets but time and time again I saw men allowed in dressed in them. I totally agree with dress codes and think that it should be stuck to - please.

I appreciate it is a perfect family hotel, but will say they could do with a few more 'adult only' areas - a previous reviewer moaned about the fact that there should be no smoking areas outside (by the way - you flew here in a plane, plenty of pollution there!) . I also agree with another reviewer who said children should be supervised more at the buffet tables - I saw a whole plate of food crash to the floor when one (extremely young) child had been allowed (by its unconcerned parents) to obtain its own food!

Yes, the hotel is rather out of the way (30/45 mins drive into central Dubai) but that is what is so fantastic about it - you have the peace and quite of the area but the hustle and bustle of noisy Dubai a short distance away.
n conclusion, the most perfect holiday in the most perfect hotel - I personally cannot recommend it more strongly. Thank you Palm Tree Court for making our holiday so amazing.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank GeorgeIII

Dear Georgelll,

Your very candid and positive review has left a happy grin on my face, and I would like to take this opportunity to personally wish you a belated “Happy Wedding Anniversary”. We always strive to meet our guest’s expectations, and indeed we had managed to deliver exceptional service on this occasion, as we endeavour to maintain our tradition of creating memorable experiences.

Please allow me to thank you for your positive comments with regards to the resort and its facilities which you found to be wonderful, as well as the food served in all the restaurants which you felt was wonderful and the best that you ever had.

I have noted your comments in relation to the dress code policy. I would like to thank you for sharing your concerns, and may I take this opportunity to apologize for any discomfort this might have caused you. Please rest assured that this matter has been addressed to our Food and Beverage Manager for immediate attention.

I have also noted your suggestion with regards to having an adult’s only swimming pool, which we appreciate you taking the time to offer your comments and as such I have shared your suggestion with the management team.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

This place was amazing. The room was fantastic and so clean and the staff made so much effort every time you needed anything someone was there to help. The views and beach from our room was breathtaking.
Nothing more than heaven in an holiday. Our little boy of 23 months has never had so much fun and the atmosphere all around the place in the day and night was so good.

Room Tip: Beach view all the time.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Mark B
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Mark B,

We are dedicated to delivering an exceptional standard of service at the hotel where we capture the generous spirit of heartfelt hospitality and I was extremely pleased to know that you had an amazing family holiday with us. Please allow me to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities as well as the fantastic accommodation which you found to be clean with the breath taking views from the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf.

As we endeavour to maintain our tradition of creating memorable experiences, it was lovely to read your positive comments about my team, who made your holiday a special one. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future.

Yours sincerely.