“Birthday treat in paradise”
Review of JA Palm Tree Court

JA Palm Tree Court
Ranked #22 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
London, United Kingdom
“Birthday treat in paradise”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I took my wife for a long weekend to celebrate her birthday and it was absolutely perfect. The setting is wonderful, among manicured gardens with tropical birds aplenty. The food and service were very good and the beach and grass areas perfect for sunbathing or just relaxing in the shade. If you are looking to impress, this is the place to take your other half.

Room Tip: book a ground floor room with a sea view if you can.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Scottkjs
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Dear Scottkjs,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Palm Tree Court.

Firstly, I would like to wish your wife a belated “Happy Birthday”! At the resort we are committed to making a difference and creating memorable experiences for all our guests, and I was delighted to see this reflecting from your very positive review.

I do appreciate your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities which you found to be perfect, the food served in all the restaurants which you felt was very good, as well as the beach area which you have kindly mentioned was perfect and relaxing.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (514)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We went for a week in May 2014 with 2 young children as a family holiday, all inclusive.
the hotel resort had everything we could have needed from pools, to branded alcohol, great restaurants, quality food, private beach, bars, spa, sports and even added complimentary extras such as a boat dinner cruise, gun shooting, spa treatments, water sports and more.
kids club was great, although the creche was charagable at around £25 for 3 hr sessions. but this was fair enough.

the hotel is clean, the junior suites were spacious and views were amazing (beach view)
rooms were cleaned twice a day. there are plenty of golf buggies to take you to each area of the resort which includes a marina area (gorgeous), sports bar and boat restaurant. all inclusive!!

staff were always helpful and friendly and tended to any requirements.
there is also a beach bar which has an option for shisha which is charged at £10.
lovely peacocks walk freely all over the resort!

there are several free shuttle buses to go to the main areas in dubai such as the malls, the atlantis hotel etc.

yes there are a few areas that have steps so we had to lift the buggy. nothing else to whinge about!
thanks to everyone for making our stay so wonderful!

Room Tip: if you have a buggy ask for a ground floor room as the others have stairs as its a resort so no lift...
2 Thank tehdeh
Dear tehdeh,

I would like to thank you for your very kind words in relation to the hotel, its facilities, the accommodation, the peacocks and the gardens, the complimentary shuttle service, as well as the quality of food and the service across all the restaurants which you have kindly mentioned was great.

I do also appreciate your positive comments with regards to my team whom you felt were always friendly and helpful. I will ensure that these compliments are shared with them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future.

Coventry
Reviewed 1 June 2014

This hotel is so idyllic. The minute I arrived I felt relaxed. The beautiful landscaping and location are so beautiful and peaceful. Every meal was fantastic and a week long holiday here was bliss. The rooms are spacious, well thought out and with top quality furnishings and fittings. They had thought of everything and it was really comfortable in every way. Staff were so friendly and helpful it really made it feel like a home away from home.
The restaurants all had amazing selections. I particularly liked the Thai restaurant and the off-site Steak House, but every meal was thoroughly enjoyable. the breakfast buffets were top notch. Again the Thai restaurant was my favourite selection, but it was great being able to chose from a few options.
Lots of things to do. Beautiful swimming pools and beaches. I had a go at sailing and waterskiing.
The spa was also very nice and the treatments really top quality.
I really hope I will be back at this hotel some time in the future. I couldn't recommend it more.
It ranks as the best hotel I've ever stayed in and it will take a lot to knock it off this spot.
A massive thank you to all the staff for such a wonderful experience.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank travellingcellist
Dear travellingcellist,

It was a great pleasure to read your review which you have highly rated and I was equally happy to know that you would be visiting us again in the future. I would also like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort and its facilities, the gardens, the spa, the pools and the beach, the food and beverages across al the restaurants especially White Orchid and Shooters that you have enjoyed the most as well as the accommodation which you have kindly mentioned were very specious.

Your praise for my team who looked after you during stay with us are highly appreciated. I will personally ensure that these compliments are passed on to them.

I would like to once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future.

east midlands
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We travelled to Dubai in the May half term two adults and boys aged 14 and 10. We had booked a Royal Jasmine Suite which gave additional benefits. If you can I would really recommend upgrading to this package as all those extras make a big difference. One of these extras is a butler service which was top notch. Thank you to all the butlers who booked trips and restaurants transport etc etc. This team is accredit to the hotel. The food choice is great something for everyone, all top quality and very tasty. The pool was spacious and quiet always a sunbed. The poolside waiters were great making sure you had drinks, towels etc all with a genuine smile. Trips Ferrariworld was entertaining but two hours and you are done so buy a combo ticket and nip over to Waterworld to make it a fun day out. We upgraded to premium tickets which meant no standing in queues but to be honest there weren't any. The Seaways water plane tour is worth every penny. We have been to Dubai three times and this trip gives you a view that is breathtaking. Lunch at Atmosphere at the Armani hotel 124 floors up was perfect. The only word I can use to describe it. However if you take kids they have to be over 10 and if they are over 14 classed as adults so proper trousers and shoes. Also make sure the taxi drops you off at the Armani Hotel not the mall as it's a ten minute walk in 42 degrees.I could go on an on about the the Hotel it is immaculately clean and the gardens perfectly manicured and lovely to stroll through meeting the peacocks on the way. Everyone at this Hotel gardeners,cooks,butlers,cleaners etc are all very good at their job making it a very relaxing stay. We usually stay at the Imperial Club at the Atlantis but I would say Palm Tree Court has the upper hand.The little touches like shuttlebuses to various attractions make this stay easy. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions as I could waffle on and on

Room Tip: Upgrade to a suite for extra touches like a quiet pool and fab butlers
5 Thank lizandyjackfin
Dear lizandyjackfin,

I am extremely pleased to know that you had an excellent stay with us. I would like to thank you for your very kind words in relation to the resort, its facilities, the peacocks and the gardens as well as the accommodation which you have kindly mentioned were spacious!

We are of course delighted of the way you are describing our associates, they really are stars and make the difference.I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Shanklin, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My family has recently stayed at the JA Palm Tree Court Hotel (24/5/14 to 31/5/14).
Everything from the Hotel accommodation, Restaurant choice / service / meal quality was first class.
Every member of staff were pleased to see you, very pleasant, & couldn't do enough for you when asked.
The layout had everything you could have asked for & more.
We will certainly be going back again in the future!!

Room Tip: I would recommend a garden room.
2 Thank Graham D
Dear Graham D,

I was pleased to read that you have a wonderful stay with us, and I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding the resort, its facilities, the accommodation as well as the qualiyt of food and beverages that were served at the restaurants which you have kindlymentioned were first class.

It was also a pleasure to read your praise for our associates who looked after you during your stay; I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 May 2014

You would be pushed to find a all inclusive as good as this so close to home. We flew on Royal Brunai and arrived at the hotel about 6.30am. I had emailed the hotel ahead and asked for a early check in. The receptionist did have to clear this with the manager but he was most helpful and because we had flown through the night he gave us a courtesy room until ours was ready at 3pm.
I would ask for a ground floor room because you get sun loungers and a patio.
I did email the hotel before we arrived and booked the restaurants because it was half term and knew it would be busy. The hotel replied to my requests and emailed me back within 1 hour.

I was surprised how many families were at the hotel and was abit horrified at how many kids were in the pool,but I must say everyone was exceptionally well behaved. In the evening in the different restaurants people were very civilised and the kids were impeccably behaved.

We went as a couple and enjoyed everyone's company and thought everyone was really friendly. The staff can't do enough for you at any time. I couldn't fault one member.

Every evening I called reception and requested a golf buggy and within 5 minutes it arrived and whisked you off to which ever restaurant you had reserved.

The food was top quality and something for everyone.if you read any reports about the food been bad ignore them because they have everything.

We used the pool on the beach where the grass was and we never had any problems getting a sunbed.you needed to be near the pool because it was so hot.I heard the one at the Jebal Ali hotel was too hot and over crowded.

We booked all the restaurants and everyone was of a high quality and great service. At lunchtime we eat in the restaurant on the beach and the garden fig salad is the best salad ever.

The rooms are of high standard and the products are Elemis.Result!!

We will be back next year but not in May ,because it was a little too hot for us.We did come to Dubai last October and the temperture was much more comfortable.It was far too hot to even sit outside at night.

I almost forgot to mention if you like going for a few drinks the bar on the 7th floor is great! It is for over 21year olds and they have a group on until midnight.

Give it ago, it's well worth it. Remember why it is cheaper in Summer because it is so hot.

Room Tip: Ground floor with a sea few.870 is a nice room on the end.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Louise H
Dear Louise H,

I am pleased to read that overall you had an enjoyable stay and had a good time at the resort on the All Inclusive package, and that you felt that it delivered an extremely good value for money.

I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort, its facilities, and the quality of the food across all the restaurants, as well as your praise for the associates who looked after you during your stay with us.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to personally welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future.

Somersham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Returned today from our best holiday ever. Staff were very friendly and genuine with it, food was to a very high standard. Fantastic water sports centre WATERCOOLED which is on the beach and offers sailing, windsurfing, kayaks, Kite surfing, doughnut rides etc. We learnt to sail whilst there, high light of our holiday. Will definitely come back may look at learning to kite surf this time. We only left the hotel once to do the Sun downer desert safari which is a worth while trip into the desert to see bird of prey show, dune bashing in a 4 by 4 Land Cruiser and BBQ.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear Rob T,

As our beautiful resort is set on the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf and features its own private beach, making it the perfect choice for family beach resort holidays and I was extremely happy to know that you had the best holiday with us. I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities which you found to be fantastic, the food served in all the restaurants which you highly rated, as well as the available activities which you have enjoyed the most.

As we endeavour to maintain our tradition of creating memorable experiences, it was lovely to read your positive comments about my team, whom you felt were friendly and genuine. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future.