“Heaven in the midst of Dubai”
Review of JA Palm Tree Court

JA Palm Tree Court
Ranked #25 of 546 Hotels in Dubai
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
“Heaven in the midst of Dubai”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

A beautiful resort by all standards. It is a spread out property, excellent and service oriented staff. The rooms are good sized and offer good amenities. Ours had a PS3 to the boys delight.
Lovely restaurants and great room service. amazing beach and activities, the resort has an amazing number of pools. Its pure luxury. Great place for children as well as adults due to the amazing plethora of activities it offers.

The resort is a little away from the city but has frequent and well organised shuttle facilities to all key destinations. It has some amazing activities for kids like pony rides, shooting, evening fun etc. The spa could improve the services rest is great.

Room Tip: beach facing rooms provide a great view.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank RuhiPande
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear RuhilPande,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Palm Tree Court.

We provide an environment which captures the generous spirit of heartfelt hospitality and casual luxury where it reflects our value of making a difference by creating memorable experiences for all our guests.

I was happy to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Please allow me to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities which you found to be beautiful, the accommodation, as well as the available activities that your kids enjoyed the most which you have kindly mentioned was amazing.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (517)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Aalsmeer
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This resort confirmed our expectations. Nicely landscaped but far away from the city by car (30_45min.) but for us no problem. The heat at the time being for watching attractions was more a problem (40degrees). The breakfast is high level. When you go in the hot season the hotel offer you a lot of specials with discount, doing it is worth it .The Bateaux Dubai boat is an must, also the spa and the White Orchid restaurant.The rooms where clean,big and comfortable.ln the end it was the price worth.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Hollandfootball
Dear Hollandfootball,

I was delighted to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and I was extremely happy to know that we were able to meet your expectation on this occasion. I do appreciate your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities which you found to be calm, the accommodation which you felt spacious and comfortable as well as the quality of food served in all the restaurants which you have highly rated.

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

We are currently staying at Palm Tree Court after previously visiting Jebel Ali Beach Hotel twice over the last two years.

The hotel/court is a very relaxing place to stay, the rooms are huge and make you feel at home (apart from 40 degree temperature outside). The gardens are immaculate and it's great to just walk around listening to the birds etc.

It's virtually impossible to hungry at this resort, there are plenty of dining options available throughout the day and being able to wash down the food with some premium alcohol helps to! I've been on so many all inclusive deals whee you are restricted to local drinks - the unlimited rules at Palm Tree Court removes all the stress from your holiday!

I have already played golf once this week but have played the course many times over the years - it's a great test but nine holes is enough in this heat! We have a number of package gifts to try later this week and my wife will be visiting the spa at some point.

This is my first review for TripAdvisor but I fel it was time to contribute, I've read so many reviews that I struggle to understand (complaints wise) that Palm Tree deserves real praise for this experience. All staff are willing to help with anything and will offer advice if you want to head into Dubai.

I really don't want to go back home, have five days left and will consider this as a holiday destination for the foreseeable future, thank you for a relaxing stay so far.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Neil A
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Dear Neil A,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your current stay at JA Palm Tree Court.

At the resort, we foster an environment that encourages ideas and creativity to making a difference, and creating memorable experiences for all our guests. As a regular guest to the resort, I was pleased to know that you are enjoying your holiday with us once again.

I do appreciate your positive comments and recommendation to the other travellers. I would also like to thank you equally for your kind words about the resort and its facilities which you found to be a pure relaxation, the accommodation which you felt was spacious and made you feel at home, the varieties of food and beverage served across all the restaurants at the resort which you have kindly mentioned were a stress reliever, as well as the available activities which you enjoyed the most.

We also embrace the importance of recognising our associate’s success, and I appreciate your kind words about my entire team, whom you felt were helpful. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Beautiful resort in a luscious environment. The rooms have everything you need. The greenery provides both a relaxing and energizing affect. And the beach is well maintained. Staff is very helpful and friendly. We keep coming back!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Plotte
Dear Plotte,

It was lovely to read your positive review and to know that had an enjoyable stay with us. I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to resort which you found to be beautiful, as well as the grounds which you felt were relaxing and energizing.

I was also very pleased to read your comments about my team, whom you felt were helpful and friendly. I will of course share your praise with them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My wife and I have stayed at Jebel Ali three times but this is the first time at The Palm Tree Court before we stayed at the hotel next door. This visit again has been a first class holiday. Quality all the way. Excellent food, cleanliness and perfect service from all the staff.From the time we checked in it was smooth thanks to Hussain at the reception he made us welcome gave us all the information for our stay perfect
Each morning when going to breakfast and may I say when we ate at the White Orchid Restaurant a member of staff named Rajetha (I think that's how it is spelt) was so professional. He spent time going through the menu and made our visit perfect with choice of food and top class service. Sorry to go on but he stood out!!
A note to the general manager should you read this , The staff are a credit to you We are looking forward to returning in August this year and are planning our next stay next year with you keep up the good work!!

• Stayed June 2014
4 Thank malcolm M
Dear malcolm M,

At the resort, we ensure that we over deliver on all areas as we continue to work collectively to achieve our common goals by understanding all our guests needs. I was pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you would visit us again in the future.

I do appreciate your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities which you have highly rated as a first class, from the excellent food to the level of cleanliness.

Making our guests comfortable and able to provide a home away from home feel is really a remarkable achievement for my entire team, some whom you have personally acknowledged and that you felt were professional and made your holiday perfect. I will definitely ensure to pass on your compliments to them.

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 June 2014

A fantastic stay (06/06/14 - 13/06/14). Everything you need and want is available. We stayed in a garden room Block 8, which was a short walk from the main building, but with manicured gardens and streams and not forgetting the peacocks, was a pleasant walk even in the extreme heat. You could grab a lift on one of the many club buggies if you wanted to. The food choices were plentiful and delicious. Bar service could sometimes be slow but we managed to keep our glasses full. All inclusive package was very good value. All the staff are brilliant and helpful. We were impressed with everything at the hotel, it's just a shame it's not nearer to the city.
The shuttle bus service could be improved upon, we were shoe-horned into the smaller minibus on a couple of occasions, but the bigger coach journeys were more comfortable. Dubia fountains are a must see.

Room Tip: We were happy with our room in block 8, but was a bit of a walk to the main building.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Andy C
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
Dear Andy C,

It was a great pleasure to read your very positive review, and I was equally happy to see that you had a fantastic stay with us. Please allow me to thank you for your kind words about the resort, which you found to have very well maintained gardens, the lovely peacocks in the vicinity, the wide selection of food in our restaurants which you have also mentioned were plenty and delicious, as well as the All-inclusive package which I can see worked well for you.

I have also noted your feedback with regards to the service at the bars, as well as the complimentary shuttle buses which I appreciate you taking the time to offer your comments as such your welcomed feedback has been shared with our management team for review.

I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the future, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Palm Tree Court is one of the best hotels we've ever stayed in, we had a ground floor junior suite in block 8 a few minutes walk from the amenities but very peaceful. The room was spotlessly clean, massive bed & bathroom, replenished daily with Elmis products, water & ice if required. We had 2 sun beds on the grass but spent every day by the pool on the beach, where a nice breeze cooled us down in the scorching heat, the swim up bar came in very useful. There was also someone calling to your sun bed offering drinks. We had our first lunch in the Anchor Bar which was very delicious, you could have 3 courses if required. The following day we went to Captains where we had our lunches for the remaining holiday, the food was superb, a good choice on the menu, ranging from painis to steak, our favourites where fish & chips, burger & the stuffed chicken breast, washed down with a few beers, the service provided was excellent. We ate out every night in a different restaurant, our favourite were The White Orchid & La Travita, again the staff made us feel very special, the meal in Shooters was very good but the service was very slow indeed, which let the evening down a little, in our opinion more staff are required. We also ate in Divaz & Sports Bar which where very nice. We also chose the complimentary trip on the Bateaux Dubai, nice sail up the creek, food was ok, but in our opinion the food in the hotel was far superior. We can't remember all of the staffs names but we would like to thank them all for helping make our holiday one to remember, we will definitely be back.

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Alison W
Dear Alison W,

I was delighted to know that you had a fantastic stay with us. I would like to thank you for your positive comments with regards to the resort and its facilities which you have highly rated as the best hotel you have ever stayed, the location of your accommodation which you found to be peaceful, as well as the varieties of food served in all the restaurants across the resort which you felt was delicious especially at the White Orchid and La Traviata restaurants.

At the resort we continually strive to meet and exceed our guest expectations of providing exceptional service to our guests, and I have noted your comments with regards to the service that you experienced at Shooters restaurant. I would like to extend my sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced, and I can assure you that this is not a true reflection of our usual high standards. Please rest assured I have shared your comments with our Food and Beverage Manager for immediate attention and the measures have been taken to ensure that the similar occurrences are not repeated in the future.

Making our guests comfortable and able to provide a home away from home feel is really a remarkable achievement for my entire team, whom you felt were made you very special. I will definitely ensure to pass on your compliments to them.