“Absolute Bliss”

Ranked #22 of 542 Hotels in Dubai
Tokyo, Japan
“Absolute Bliss”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

There are many reasons why someone should come to this hotel if they are staying in Dubai. I personally chose this hotel for my family of three at first because of the price. Compared to other five star hotels, this hotel was extremely cheaper. Although I was worried about the location of this resort, which is a little bit far away from the downtown, I realized that I had nothing to worry about. It is only thirty minutes away from the center by car (and the taxis are cheap compared to where I come from) and you can even take the hotel-run free shuttles to Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates, etc. We landed in Dubai very early the first day, but the hotel also allowed us to check in at 8 am! We booked the cheapest room, but the rooms are so spacious! The bathroom it self looks like a suite's bathroom. Furthermore, the pools and the beach are amazing. The staffs are extremely friendly and they helped me a lot when there were any issues. The breakfast was splendid. What's best about this hotel however, was the complimentary services they offer for people that stay for more than three nights. It includes: free 30 minute massage, free donut ride, free 9-hole golf, and free clay shooting. I can't express how much I'm thankful that I chose this hotel and we will definitely come back here again if we are ever in Dubai!

Room Tip: The cheapest room (Garden view Junior) is still amazing.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank kiyeran
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear kiyeran,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Palm Tree Court.

Our underlying principle is to be recognised for our heartfelt hospitality, and I was delighted to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and I was extremely happy to see your recommendation about our resort to other reviewers.

Please allow me to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities which you found to be an absolute bliss, the free shuttle bus which you felt was useful, the accommodation which you have kindly mentioned was spacious, as well as the pool and the beach which you have enjoyed.

I do appreciate your positive comments with regards to my team who looked after you, whom you felt were extremely friendly and helpful. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (512)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Carmarthen Wales
Reviewed 26 June 2014

My husband and myself have just returned from a 2 week stay at the Palm Tree Court and I can honestly say it was one of the best holidays we have had and we have had quite a few across the world. Hassain at reception when we arrived was very accommodating and helpful, we were upgraded from a Junior Beach Front Suite to one of the Residencies Suites which was really great. There is so much to praise about this resort that it would take ages to write but, what made the holiday more special for us were the staff, there was never a miserable face and you were always greeted with a smile. I don't normally name staff personally but the following were outstanding and made our holiday that little bit more special, Njenga who was based at the Signiture pool what a great guy and also Lahiru he was something special I enjoyed my little daily chats with him. At the White Orchid bar Ma-Theresa was a little gem with her attentiveness and cheeky loveable smile, Ruby at the spa was a joy and what a great massage you get with her, and last but not least Arshad the Front Office Porter he was absolutely great and very very polite and courteous, but in all fairness we could not find fault with almost any of the staff we came into contact with well done. Food, drinks, and amenities were second to none and I could go on and on but won't bore you, if you have or are thinking of booking a holiday to PTC you will NOT be disappointed. I have read very few bad reviews on the PTC and all I can say is they must have been staying in a different place from where we have just returned from. I sincerely hope that the manager relays our praises to the staff mentioned but also to all staff as they do a wonderful job and to very high standards. We will definitely be returning.

Room Tip: Beach Front suites are a must if you like waking up to an ocean view.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank suemike_10
Dear boozysuzy_10,

Our resort is set on the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf and features its own private beach, giving a fantastic access to a lot of facilities and activities. It was nice to read you review and I could see how much that you enjoyed your holiday with us and you have kindly mentioned was the best holiday that you ever had.

I would like to thank you for your positive comments with regards to the resort and its facilities which you found to be fantastic, the food as well as the available activities which you enjoyed the most.

Making our guests comfortable and able to provide a home away from home feel is really a remarkable achievement for my entire team, some whom you have personally acknowledged and that you felt were wonderful, accommodating and helpful. I will definitely ensure to pass on your compliments to them.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed 25 June 2014

A beautiful resort by all standards. It is a spread out property, excellent and service oriented staff. The rooms are good sized and offer good amenities. Ours had a PS3 to the boys delight.
Lovely restaurants and great room service. amazing beach and activities, the resort has an amazing number of pools. Its pure luxury. Great place for children as well as adults due to the amazing plethora of activities it offers.

The resort is a little away from the city but has frequent and well organised shuttle facilities to all key destinations. It has some amazing activities for kids like pony rides, shooting, evening fun etc. The spa could improve the services rest is great.

Room Tip: beach facing rooms provide a great view.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank RuhiPande
Dear RuhilPande,

We provide an environment which captures the generous spirit of heartfelt hospitality and casual luxury where it reflects our value of making a difference by creating memorable experiences for all our guests.

I was happy to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Please allow me to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities which you found to be beautiful, the accommodation, as well as the available activities that your kids enjoyed the most which you have kindly mentioned was amazing.

Aalsmeer
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This resort confirmed our expectations. Nicely landscaped but far away from the city by car (30_45min.) but for us no problem. The heat at the time being for watching attractions was more a problem (40degrees). The breakfast is high level. When you go in the hot season the hotel offer you a lot of specials with discount, doing it is worth it .The Bateaux Dubai boat is an must, also the spa and the White Orchid restaurant.The rooms where clean,big and comfortable.ln the end it was the price worth.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Hollandfootball
Dear Hollandfootball,

I was delighted to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and I was extremely happy to know that we were able to meet your expectation on this occasion. I do appreciate your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities which you found to be calm, the accommodation which you felt spacious and comfortable as well as the quality of food served in all the restaurants which you have highly rated.

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

We are currently staying at Palm Tree Court after previously visiting Jebel Ali Beach Hotel twice over the last two years.

The hotel/court is a very relaxing place to stay, the rooms are huge and make you feel at home (apart from 40 degree temperature outside). The gardens are immaculate and it's great to just walk around listening to the birds etc.

It's virtually impossible to hungry at this resort, there are plenty of dining options available throughout the day and being able to wash down the food with some premium alcohol helps to! I've been on so many all inclusive deals whee you are restricted to local drinks - the unlimited rules at Palm Tree Court removes all the stress from your holiday!

I have already played golf once this week but have played the course many times over the years - it's a great test but nine holes is enough in this heat! We have a number of package gifts to try later this week and my wife will be visiting the spa at some point.

This is my first review for TripAdvisor but I fel it was time to contribute, I've read so many reviews that I struggle to understand (complaints wise) that Palm Tree deserves real praise for this experience. All staff are willing to help with anything and will offer advice if you want to head into Dubai.

I really don't want to go back home, have five days left and will consider this as a holiday destination for the foreseeable future, thank you for a relaxing stay so far.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Neil A
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Dear Neil A,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your current stay at JA Palm Tree Court.

At the resort, we foster an environment that encourages ideas and creativity to making a difference, and creating memorable experiences for all our guests. As a regular guest to the resort, I was pleased to know that you are enjoying your holiday with us once again.

I do appreciate your positive comments and recommendation to the other travellers. I would also like to thank you equally for your kind words about the resort and its facilities which you found to be a pure relaxation, the accommodation which you felt was spacious and made you feel at home, the varieties of food and beverage served across all the restaurants at the resort which you have kindly mentioned were a stress reliever, as well as the available activities which you enjoyed the most.

We also embrace the importance of recognising our associate’s success, and I appreciate your kind words about my entire team, whom you felt were helpful. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Beautiful resort in a luscious environment. The rooms have everything you need. The greenery provides both a relaxing and energizing affect. And the beach is well maintained. Staff is very helpful and friendly. We keep coming back!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Plotte
Dear Plotte,

It was lovely to read your positive review and to know that had an enjoyable stay with us. I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to resort which you found to be beautiful, as well as the grounds which you felt were relaxing and energizing.

I was also very pleased to read your comments about my team, whom you felt were helpful and friendly. I will of course share your praise with them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My wife and I have stayed at Jebel Ali three times but this is the first time at The Palm Tree Court before we stayed at the hotel next door. This visit again has been a first class holiday. Quality all the way. Excellent food, cleanliness and perfect service from all the staff.From the time we checked in it was smooth thanks to Hussain at the reception he made us welcome gave us all the information for our stay perfect
Each morning when going to breakfast and may I say when we ate at the White Orchid Restaurant a member of staff named Rajetha (I think that's how it is spelt) was so professional. He spent time going through the menu and made our visit perfect with choice of food and top class service. Sorry to go on but he stood out!!
A note to the general manager should you read this , The staff are a credit to you We are looking forward to returning in August this year and are planning our next stay next year with you keep up the good work!!

• Stayed June 2014
4 Thank malcolm M
Dear malcolm M,

At the resort, we ensure that we over deliver on all areas as we continue to work collectively to achieve our common goals by understanding all our guests needs. I was pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you would visit us again in the future.

I do appreciate your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities which you have highly rated as a first class, from the excellent food to the level of cleanliness.

Making our guests comfortable and able to provide a home away from home feel is really a remarkable achievement for my entire team, some whom you have personally acknowledged and that you felt were professional and made your holiday perfect. I will definitely ensure to pass on your compliments to them.