“Fabulous Stay @ Palm Tree court”
Review of JA Palm Tree Court

JA Palm Tree Court
Ranked #25 of 546 Hotels in Dubai
Crawley Sussex
“Fabulous Stay @ Palm Tree court”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

The JA Palm Tree Resort is a fabulous hotel .. having previously stayed at the Jebel Ali on our previous visit to Dubai which was lovely ..we decided to try the JAPTC due to the very good positive reviews .. and we were not disappointed :-O)
We were upgraded to The Royal Jasmine Villa's and were so thankful for this very kind gesture
The all inclusive option is a must as the food and drinks are exceptional and of a very high standard.. great bars and restaurants to choose from too.
We would like to make a special mention to..Njenga, Deependra & Lahiru who's looked after us on our daily visit to the salt water pool .. they are an exceptional team
All the Staff are a credit to your establishment ..everyone we came in to contact with were friendly smiley , polite and helpful .we also used the spa facility which was a great experience
We have already booked our return visit to JA Palm the Court for later in the year and can't wait to return.
Thank you so much for giving us a holiday to remember :-O)

Room Tip: Beachfront suites a must with great views of the sunset.
2 Thank MyrtleCrawleySussex
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear MyrtleCrawleySussex,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Palm Tree Court.

As our regular guest, I was extremely happy to know that you had a fabulous stay with us once again and I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities, the All Inclusive package which you opted to, as well as for the food and the service that you have highly rated.

Making our guests comfortable and able to provide a home away from home feel is really a remarkable achievement for my entire team, some whom you have personally acknowledged and that you felt were very friendly and attentive. I will definitely ensure to pass on your compliments to them.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (517)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
kent
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I recently stayed at this hotel and after reading the reviews was looking forward to luxury... I have to say as good as it was, and it is good, it's not worth the money we paid for it...I was disappointed to find that the jebel Ali hotel is attached to it, my fault as I didn't read the description properly!! We had a ground floor beachfront junior suite which was lovely, we had fruit wine and sweets in the spacious suite and the bathroom was large and well equipped, right outside our room was a huge expanse of clean, regularly swept sand, the sea was disappointing, full of grass, seaweed and coral!! Can't blame the hotel for that tho!! The beach has a bar that is reasonably stocked, one thing that did surprise us was there was no beach or pool drinks service, swimming pools are all very large and clean, and the pool bar was lovely with excellent service... The restaurants are all excellent .. The staff cannot do enough for you and very friendly and welcoming .. Special mention for Nora and aneese in the la fontana who were quietly professional and friendly..we ate in the la traviata, and the white orchid both of which were outstanding , also the floating seafood restaurant, which if you like seafood is a must, also excellent!! We did the bateaux dubai cruise as well it was ok, shooters is pretty good as well....
One of our negatives was the fact that the "outsiders" the public who pay an amount on a daily basis to use the facilities, seem to get preferential treatment, we were told we couldn't take our drinks on the bar terrace one evening as the outsiders were using it!! And one lunchtime we were asked to eat at the jebel Ali hotel as the outsiders had taken the majority of the tables in the la Fontana .. No put the outsiders in the jebel Ali, I paid through the nose to eat in the palm tree court restaurants!!!... With that in mind, the palm tree court is more expensive to stay in due to all the extra and nicer facilities, but we found that the guests staying in the jebel Ali hotel were using the palm tree ct facilities anyway!! So if your thinking of booking palm tree court, don't, book a room in the jebel Ali hotel and just use all the palm tree facilities!!! Palm tree has its own swimming pool, but I know for a fact the majority of the guests using it were staying in the Ja hotel!! They have no way of policing it.... Spa is beautiful had a lovely massage there. Special mention for donni the bar man in the white orchid bar, he is just the nicest man there, we looked forward to drinking in there of an evening just to speak to him !! On the whole the holiday was lovely, but these little things spoilt it for us... Would we go back... As it stands... Probably not

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank sheilamarie1
Dear sheilamarie1,

I was grateful to know that you had a lovely holiday with us, however I was extremely disappointed to read that we did not meet your expectations in many areas during your stay a the resort.I would like to sincerely apologise for any shortfall on this occasion and I can assure you that this is not a true reflection of our usual high standards. I would like to thank you for you for bringing this to my attention, which we do appreciate in order to continually improve our products and services and your welcomed feedback has been immediately shared with the Management Team.

I can only agree with you that Fridays and Saturdays are very busy and we have for this reason tried to restrict this by capping the number of guests we allow into the resort but I appreciate that this is not sufficient. Therefore we have split the resort into two areas. Basically JA Palm Tree Court guests will have access to all areas while guests staying at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel and Club Members will be able to use limited facilities and services. We hope that in this way we will be able to provide more tranquility for our guests staying at JA Palm Tree Court.

Your positive comments with regards to our associates were very much appreciated, some of whom you have personally acknowledged.I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Despite you disappointment, I really hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Stayed at this hotel last year we had beach front suite came back the same time this year and other family members we recommended it to they came this year loved it everything about this hotel the staff the beach the food the spa and I would make more trips to come back the only thing I would say if the lighting could be a bit better in and outside the hotel but still a fantastic hotel as I been coming to dubai for 9 years.

Room Tip: Beach front suit
Dear donna m,

As a returning guest to the resort, it was very enjoyable to read your review, and I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding the resort and its facilities, as well as your kind words about the beach, the spa as well as the quality of food and drinks across all the restaurants.

I have noted your comments with regards to having an adequate lighting on the pathways. I would like to apologies for any discomfort caused due to the lack of lighting. We will certainly review and make any necessary changes, as comfort and safety are of paramount importance to us.

I do appreciate your praise with regards to my team who looked after you whilst staying with us, and I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the future, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 July 2014

After being recommended by friends that Palm Tree Court was their favoured location in Dubai we decided to try it. Previously we had stayed on Jimeirah beach which is fairly close to the main city, being at the JA Palm Tree Court is a little distance out, but taxi,s are reasonable even being some 30 minutes out.
The Hotel, gardens and beaches are really lovely, everything is kept beautifully and very well maintained. The Hotel boasts several restaurants with superb food and service, we would love to mention Tricia and Ajray in the White Orchid who were lovely. Doni at the reception bar was very entertaining and funny.... Also Prashad on the beach who couldn't have done more to make us comfortable. I think one of the jewels in the crown for this Hotel is it's staff, every where you go you meet smiling happy staff that want to serve you and talk to you with interest.
The Hotel has several bars serving an array of drinks that should satisfy most people, the cocktails are very good... It's great sitting in the beach pool bar watching the day pass by, really relaxing.
The Hotel as part of the inclusive option allows for one evening diner on their Dubai Creek boat, we recommend doing this as its great to see Dubai by night on the water, the food is also very good. Make sure you get outside on the viewing decks for some great photos.

Room Tip: If you have a choice get the Beach View rooms.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Steve T T
Dear Steve T T,

It was great to read that you had a wonderful experience during your stay with us. I was also extremely pleased to read your comments with regards to the resort and its facilities, the beach and the gardens, the quality of food and drinks across all the restaurants and bars which you felt were superb as well as the All Inclusive package which you have enjoyed during your stay with us.

We also embrace the importance of recognising our associate’s success, and I appreciate your kind words about my team and some of whom you have personally acknowledged. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future.

Port Talbot, Wales, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed in a junior front suite directly onto beach it's was lovely food here is great we are out as of an evening we took advantage of the Malls for shopping loved the turn down service each night August is extremely hot it was 50 degrees in the day but if you looking for a heap deal to Dubai then this is the month to go just plenty of factor 30 and access to shade you be fine

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Carolyne L,

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your overall stay with us, and I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding the resort, its facilities, , the shuttle bus services as well as the quality of food and drinks across the resort which you have kindly mentioned were great!

It was also nice to read your comments about the housekeeping turndown service. I will ensure to share your feedback with our team.

Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is my first review with Trip Advisor, because the PTC made my stay so memorable and fantastic. I can truly say that the staff is some of the best resort staff I have ever encountered. Everyone is so friendly, and truly goes out of their way to make you comfortable. The grounds are gorgeous..truly an oasis in the desert. The all inclusive package is without a doubt worth it, and the food was truly fantastic. I would travel the 15+ hours it takes me to travel to stay in this resort one more time.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Amandastroup,

I was extremely pleased to know that you had an excellent stay with us, and that you enjoyed the All Inclusive package. I would like to thank you for your very kind words in relation to the resort, its facilities, as well as the food and beverages across all the restaurants which you have kindly mentioned were truly fantastic.

I would also like to thank you for your kind comments about our associates, they are indeed stars! I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

New York City, New York
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Arrived 3 30 PM room not ready, excuse me that's not normal I pay .
Obviously as usual they do not want to tell you that's the room is not ready so they make you wait and take you for ..... , the receptionist was not paying attention to us and always answered the phone, excuse me when a client is facing you you deal with him first .
The room is not worth a fifth star, the decoration is sad, and old.
Got two nights of partying until 5 AM next to my room called THREE times , until someone came. Huge fault, first time someone comes and if its not stopping they are fired. No one cared about this request. And no apologies were made, no one asked me how the journey was ...
fitness center is good , but air conditioning is not working enough, knowing that when you run for about an hour you re hot so the normal conditioning is not enough
fitness center is far from the tree court
Beach is okay not thin sand, lots of herbs in the water, view is blocked by the construction of subway rails for jebel ali palms .
About 25 minutes from Mall of Emirates
Breakfast is good, and propose pork product, sushi, cereals, pasties , prefer going upstairs
just went in one pool was clean

Positive aspect , the shooting club go there it's the best part I only went back there
Won't advise it , but will go back to the shooting club

Dear Agathe L,

It is with great regret that I learnt of your comments, which highlights that you were disappointed with your recent stay with us. I have personally carried out an internal investigation on the points that you have raised, and it is certainly not our intention to have any of our guests disappointed. However, it is clear that we have failed to meet your expectations in many ways during your stay with us and I would like to extend my sincere apologies for this unfortunate experience.

I have noted your comments in relation to the condition of our beach that was not to your expectations. It can be quite challenging to maintain the condition of the beach due to the natural tidal movement which is beyond our control. We also have a Blue Flag certification that is required for beaches and marinas as an indication of our high environmental and quality standards.

I have further noted your comments regarding the palm construction, which unfortunately is beyond our control; however I would like to express my sincere apoligies for any inconvenience and discomfort caused during your stay.

I really hope that you will re-consider returning to the resort in the future, and I can be contacted directly at the hotel if I can be of assistance in any way. Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.