“An exceptional hotel, well done.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of JA Palm Tree Court

JA Palm Tree Court
Ranked #20 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
Dublin, Ireland
“An exceptional hotel, well done.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

The staff are a true credit to this hotel. From our arrival to our departure we could not fault this hotel. it's a must property to visit when holidaying in Dubai. We choose a two centre holiday, a few days by the coast and a few days in the city of Dubai. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in the JA Palm Tree Court and left well rested and relaxed. Well done to all the staff and an enormous thank you. My only regret now is that we should have stayed longer. This is my second visit to Dubai, my first being a good few years ago, staying in the Jebel Ali also a great property. My memories of the JA Palm Tree Court are truly of a great time. From spending time in the gym, enjoying all the different food choices and options. Partaking in the daily activity options. The spa treatments were enjoyed by all family members. The entire team are a credit to the hotel, pleasant, courteous, friendly and always ready to help when needed. Thank you all so much. I'm looking forward to our return.
:-)

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Freshblue1
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear Freshblue1,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Palm Tree Court.

At the resort, we ensure that we over deliver on all areas as we continue to work collectively to achieve our common goals by understanding all our guests needs. As a returning guest to the resort, I was glad to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us once again, and I was also happy to know that you will revisit us on your next holiday.

I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities which you found to be an exceptional, the food served in all the restaurants and the available activities which enjoyed the most.

We also embrace the importance of recognising our associate’s success, and I appreciate your kind words about my entire team, whom you felt were pleasant, courteous and friendly. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (495)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Zagreb, Croatia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

I stayed with my wife in the resort and can recommend it to everyone. I have travelled to many 5 stars hotels, but this was magic. Amazing and helpful hotel Staff always at your service, smiling and making your day. There is no such resort in Dubai-quiet, bit far from the centre, but in the other hand you have a real resort, peace and amazing beach just next to metropolis. There are several shuttle buses, free of charge which take you to malls, where everything happens. Taxi is not expensive, and there is a metro station 10min away from there, which is also cheap. So if you want to combine relaxation and city trip, this hotel is perfect for that!!! We took breakfast, which was also great, with big variety of food, from sushi to classic continental breakfast. We are definitely coming back to this hotel!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear DrMarijoCukelj,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your current stay at JA Palm Tree Court.

Firstly, I would like to congratulate you for your wedding! I was delighted to know that you had an amazing stay with us and that we managed to meet your expectations and made your holiday special and a memorable one on this occasion.

I do appreciate that you recommended us to other reviewers and I would like to thank you for your positive comments with regards to the resort and its facilities which you found to be perfect, the variety of food served in all the restaurants which you felt was great, as well as the free shuttle bus service that was provided by the hotel.

We also embrace the importance of recognising our associate’s success, and I appreciate your kind words about my entire team, whom you felt were amazing. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Chelmsford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

we were a little apprehensive about staying during Ramadan but it really was excellent. Admittedly not full we had excellent service in all areas and the food presentation and quality was a very high standard. While alcohol is not available until 8:00pm each night it was not a problem as the heat was quite punishing at 45 degrees.

An excellent room and only 45 minute transfer from the airport.

The White Orchard Thai evening was exceptional.

We would return as it was a change to get good service before the expectation of tips, which seems to be the opposite of the West Indies now.

Room Tip: Try to get a ground floor room as they have a terrace that leads on to a grassed area with loungers...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Brian S
Dear Brian S,

I was delighted to read your review about your stay with us and I also glad to know that we were still able to deliver the heartfelt values to meet your expectation on this occasion. I do appreciate your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities which you found to be excellent, as well as the quality of food which you have highly rated.

Your kind compliments about my team, who looked after you, are very much appreciated and I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future.

Crawley Sussex
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

The JA Palm Tree Resort is a fabulous hotel .. having previously stayed at the Jebel Ali on our previous visit to Dubai which was lovely ..we decided to try the JAPTC due to the very good positive reviews .. and we were not disappointed :-O)
We were upgraded to The Royal Jasmine Villa's and were so thankful for this very kind gesture
The all inclusive option is a must as the food and drinks are exceptional and of a very high standard.. great bars and restaurants to choose from too.
We would like to make a special mention to..Njenga, Deependra & Lahiru who's looked after us on our daily visit to the salt water pool .. they are an exceptional team
All the Staff are a credit to your establishment ..everyone we came in to contact with were friendly smiley , polite and helpful .we also used the spa facility which was a great experience
We have already booked our return visit to JA Palm the Court for later in the year and can't wait to return.
Thank you so much for giving us a holiday to remember :-O)

Room Tip: Beachfront suites a must with great views of the sunset.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank MyrtleCrawleySussex
Dear MyrtleCrawleySussex,

As our regular guest, I was extremely happy to know that you had a fabulous stay with us once again and I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities, the All Inclusive package which you opted to, as well as for the food and the service that you have highly rated.

Making our guests comfortable and able to provide a home away from home feel is really a remarkable achievement for my entire team, some whom you have personally acknowledged and that you felt were very friendly and attentive. I will definitely ensure to pass on your compliments to them.

kent
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I recently stayed at this hotel and after reading the reviews was looking forward to luxury... I have to say as good as it was, and it is good, it's not worth the money we paid for it...I was disappointed to find that the jebel Ali hotel is attached to it, my fault as I didn't read the description properly!! We had a ground floor beachfront junior suite which was lovely, we had fruit wine and sweets in the spacious suite and the bathroom was large and well equipped, right outside our room was a huge expanse of clean, regularly swept sand, the sea was disappointing, full of grass, seaweed and coral!! Can't blame the hotel for that tho!! The beach has a bar that is reasonably stocked, one thing that did surprise us was there was no beach or pool drinks service, swimming pools are all very large and clean, and the pool bar was lovely with excellent service... The restaurants are all excellent .. The staff cannot do enough for you and very friendly and welcoming .. Special mention for Nora and aneese in the la fontana who were quietly professional and friendly..we ate in the la traviata, and the white orchid both of which were outstanding , also the floating seafood restaurant, which if you like seafood is a must, also excellent!! We did the bateaux dubai cruise as well it was ok, shooters is pretty good as well....
One of our negatives was the fact that the "outsiders" the public who pay an amount on a daily basis to use the facilities, seem to get preferential treatment, we were told we couldn't take our drinks on the bar terrace one evening as the outsiders were using it!! And one lunchtime we were asked to eat at the jebel Ali hotel as the outsiders had taken the majority of the tables in the la Fontana .. No put the outsiders in the jebel Ali, I paid through the nose to eat in the palm tree court restaurants!!!... With that in mind, the palm tree court is more expensive to stay in due to all the extra and nicer facilities, but we found that the guests staying in the jebel Ali hotel were using the palm tree ct facilities anyway!! So if your thinking of booking palm tree court, don't, book a room in the jebel Ali hotel and just use all the palm tree facilities!!! Palm tree has its own swimming pool, but I know for a fact the majority of the guests using it were staying in the Ja hotel!! They have no way of policing it.... Spa is beautiful had a lovely massage there. Special mention for donni the bar man in the white orchid bar, he is just the nicest man there, we looked forward to drinking in there of an evening just to speak to him !! On the whole the holiday was lovely, but these little things spoilt it for us... Would we go back... As it stands... Probably not

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank sheilamarie1
Dear sheilamarie1,

I was grateful to know that you had a lovely holiday with us, however I was extremely disappointed to read that we did not meet your expectations in many areas during your stay a the resort.I would like to sincerely apologise for any shortfall on this occasion and I can assure you that this is not a true reflection of our usual high standards. I would like to thank you for you for bringing this to my attention, which we do appreciate in order to continually improve our products and services and your welcomed feedback has been immediately shared with the Management Team.

I can only agree with you that Fridays and Saturdays are very busy and we have for this reason tried to restrict this by capping the number of guests we allow into the resort but I appreciate that this is not sufficient. Therefore we have split the resort into two areas. Basically JA Palm Tree Court guests will have access to all areas while guests staying at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel and Club Members will be able to use limited facilities and services. We hope that in this way we will be able to provide more tranquility for our guests staying at JA Palm Tree Court.

Your positive comments with regards to our associates were very much appreciated, some of whom you have personally acknowledged.I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Despite you disappointment, I really hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

Stayed at this hotel last year we had beach front suite came back the same time this year and other family members we recommended it to they came this year loved it everything about this hotel the staff the beach the food the spa and I would make more trips to come back the only thing I would say if the lighting could be a bit better in and outside the hotel but still a fantastic hotel as I been coming to dubai for 9 years.

Room Tip: Beach front suit
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear donna m,

As a returning guest to the resort, it was very enjoyable to read your review, and I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding the resort and its facilities, as well as your kind words about the beach, the spa as well as the quality of food and drinks across all the restaurants.

I have noted your comments with regards to having an adequate lighting on the pathways. I would like to apologies for any discomfort caused due to the lack of lighting. We will certainly review and make any necessary changes, as comfort and safety are of paramount importance to us.

I do appreciate your praise with regards to my team who looked after you whilst staying with us, and I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the future, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

After being recommended by friends that Palm Tree Court was their favoured location in Dubai we decided to try it. Previously we had stayed on Jimeirah beach which is fairly close to the main city, being at the JA Palm Tree Court is a little distance out, but taxi,s are reasonable even being some 30 minutes out.
The Hotel, gardens and beaches are really lovely, everything is kept beautifully and very well maintained. The Hotel boasts several restaurants with superb food and service, we would love to mention Tricia and Ajray in the White Orchid who were lovely. Doni at the reception bar was very entertaining and funny.... Also Prashad on the beach who couldn't have done more to make us comfortable. I think one of the jewels in the crown for this Hotel is it's staff, every where you go you meet smiling happy staff that want to serve you and talk to you with interest.
The Hotel has several bars serving an array of drinks that should satisfy most people, the cocktails are very good... It's great sitting in the beach pool bar watching the day pass by, really relaxing.
The Hotel as part of the inclusive option allows for one evening diner on their Dubai Creek boat, we recommend doing this as its great to see Dubai by night on the water, the food is also very good. Make sure you get outside on the viewing decks for some great photos.

Room Tip: If you have a choice get the Beach View rooms.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Steve T T
Dear Steve T T,

It was great to read that you had a wonderful experience during your stay with us. I was also extremely pleased to read your comments with regards to the resort and its facilities, the beach and the gardens, the quality of food and drinks across all the restaurants and bars which you felt were superb as well as the All Inclusive package which you have enjoyed during your stay with us.

We also embrace the importance of recognising our associate’s success, and I appreciate your kind words about my team and some of whom you have personally acknowledged. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future.