ok, so first off...location is poor, it is about 50 mins outside Dubai and will set you back about AED120 from airport when you arrive (€25)...however, this is not an issue for a few reasons. firstly,if you want to get out of the complex and into Dubai they offer daily free shuttle busses to atlantis hotel waterpark, dubai mall, mall of emirates etc so you can easily get into and out of dubai (buses take about 1 hr depending on where you go)
the complex has lots of things to do and many restaurants and ample room at the pool and beach for their guests, i also love the fact that if people leave towels on sun beds to secure,the staff remove them after an hour if they are unattended, not that it is necessary as between the pools and the beach there is enough room for everyone.
We went AI and the food is of a very high standard and there is lots of variety across the many restaurants. the complementary spa treatments and activities are welcome distraction to the sun, which is very hot at this time of year. Staff are equipped with golf buggies to drive you around the resort if required.
we went during the world cup and the sports bar had an outside viewing area and lots of air conditioning units to help make it more comfortable
we went during ramadan and whilst the hotel does not serve alcohol until 8pm soft drinks and food were available throughout the day
the big thing for me which made the staff so good was how good the staff were, constantly ensuring you have everything you need for a great staff and they were so attentive and interactive with the kids. they really are a credit to the hotel and make the stay very enjoyable.
this is a perfect hotel for families and couples who are not into nightlife...if you are looking for clubs and music then this is not the place for you, but if you are looking for an oasis of calm and tranquility then the Palm Tree Court is a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Palm Tree Court & Spa is situated within the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa. A stunning palm-lined private beach and three swimming pools are just steps away from the suites and junior suites, surrounded by lush gardens, waterfalls and fish-filled streams. A championship 9-hole golf course, academy, spa, restaurants, bars, kids club, deep-sea fishing trips and horse riding can also be enjoyed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Prestigia, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your JA Palm Tree Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court And Spa
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court Hotel Dubai
- Palm Tree Court Dubai