“Fantastic once again !”
Review of JA Palm Tree Court

JA Palm Tree Court
Ranked #31 of 557 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Recently returned from my 4 th trip to the Jebel Ali /Palm Tree Court , and had another amazing trip.
5 star service from start to finish , the staff are simply lovely and cannot do enough to make your visit pleasureable . The restaurant food was delicious ( esp my favourite white orchid ) . The beach front suite was stunning and the staff spoiled me with chocolates and wine also a hand crafted cake as it was my birthday which was a lovely touch. Golf buggy / concierge staff were attentive to transport us around the resort as it was 44 degrees that week and therefore very hot !

I always take my children to this resort as it is safe and there is plenty for them to do , clubs , mini golf , swinming pools and water sports including the sofa pulled by a speed boat which my 11 yr old loved ! Well recommended.

The staff remembered not only me but my son which was a lovely touch and inparticular the staff at the white orchid including joycee and christian made a big fuss of him .
The restaurants are all child friendly and each have a childrens menu which includes hot dog , nuggets etc . This helps a great deal with fussy eaters , especially small children .
Breakfast at the white orchid was amazing with a stunning array of breakfast choices both hot and cold , this truly is five star luxury. The hotel runs a free shuttle coach to the malls and atlantis water park which is ideal and frequent .
I have stayed at other hotels which include the Jumeriah Beach hotel and nothing compares to this hotel , all inclusive package is excellent value and is all inclusive !!

See you next year - Melanie Miles & family .

Room Tip: Beach front junior suite in palm tree court.
2  Thank melaniem_9
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear melaniem_9,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Palm Tree Court.

At the resort, we ensure that we over deliver on all areas as we continue to work collectively to achieve our common goals by understanding all our guests needs. As our regular guest to the resort, I was glad to know that you had a fantastic stay with us once again and I am truly happy to see my team managing to meet your expectations always.

Please allow me to thank you for your positive remarks about the resort and its facilities, which you always continue to enjoy, the 5star service that you received, the complimentary shuttle bus service, as well as the delicious food served at our very own White Orchid restaurant from breakfast to dinner, which I can see truly worked out for you and your family.

The kind compliments you have written about my team, who looked after you, are very much appreciated and I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future.

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed for two weeks in july Wow what a fantastic hotel, from the moment you arrive you are made to feel special. We stayed in room 370 ground floor beachfront the rooms are large in size and spotless, a bottle of wine and fruit was waiting in the room(nice touch) after travelling on a night flight.Our grandson had his 12 birthday there and on returning to the room a birthday cake had been left.The food in the white orchid was fantastic the waiter rajitha was excellent, the steak in shooters restaurant was one of the best I've had, and la fontana was a superb restaurant as well.the beach was wonderful and the sea hot like a bath at home.all the pools were just fabulous we spent a lot of time in the palmitate pool a big thank you must go to the pool barman denis(I like cricket) he was brilliant, look forward to seeing you all again in 2015.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Keith V

Dear Keith V,

Your very positive and candid review has left a happy grin on my face, and I am really happy to see that you had a fantastic stay with us. I do appreciate your positive remarks with regards to your entire experience, the warm welcome and special treatment which you received throughout, the welcome pack received upon arrival, the swimming pools, as well as the food served at our very own restaurants which you have kindly mentioned were fantastic.

It was also genuinely moving to read your exceptional praise for our associates who attended after you, some of whom you have personally acknowledged. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

This hotel has excellent service. It is clean and has beautifull green surroundings. At the beach and beautifull gardens. Staff is helpfull. The junior suites are spacecius and I had everything I needed. Free valet parking, concierge to bring you to your room with a golfcar (and pick you up if you like), nice buffet breakfast, turndown service, etc) I stayed 3 nights and received a lot of extra's from there experience centre. Look at there website what they offer (I received a headmassage, clay shooting, dayly complementary drink, etc). It is a 45 minutes drive from the airport and except from JA's other beachhotel next to Palm Tree Court there is nothing in the near surrounding except dessert). They offer complementary shuttle services but I rented a car at the airport. This gave me freedom to visit Dubai. I bought a travellers SIM at the airport ($10,-) and used google maps on my phone for Navigatie. Worked fine! I can recommend staying here!

Room Tip: The suites are located in "blocks" 1 to 10. Number 10 is a nice walk from pool and recepti...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank WoutH

Dear WoutH,

At the hotel, we ensure that we over deliver on all areas as we continue to work collectively to achieve our common goals by understanding all our guest needs.

Your very candid and positive review has left a happy grin on my face, from your detailed review I could see that we managed to meet your expectations and I do appreciate that you would recommend us to other travelers. I would also like to thank you for your kind words about the resorts and facilities in particular the surroundings which you found to be beautifully green, the service that you received, as well as the size of the accommodation which you have kindly mentioned were spacious and had everything you needed.

Please also allow me to thank you for your positive remarks about my entire team who looked after you during stay with us. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

We have stayed at many 5 star all inclusive resorts and we feel that Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court is the best of all. The staff cannot do enough for you, the service always comes with a smile and you feel totally at ease. We stayed in a beach front Junior Suite, ground floor, Block 1. This is certainly the best block as it is the nearest to the majority of the restaurants and pools. We had access to the Jasmine Club Lounge and Club pool which is exclusively for residents who have the club package. The pool is a lot quieter than the other pools and you get waiter service all day. I would like also to send a personal thank you to Robert who at all times looked after the 4 of us with an excellent,
friendly and professional service at all times. Thank you Robert for making our holiday so relaxing and enjoyable. We all look forward to seeing you next year x

• Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank Travs11

Dear Travs11,

As a hotel, we are committed to making a difference and creating memorable experiences for all our guests, and I am happy to see this reflecting from your very positive and highly rated review which I truly appreciate. I would like to thank you for your kind words about the All-inclusive package offered at the hotel and I can assure you that an endless array of words can be summoned to describe the modern appeal of the JA Palm Tree Court.

Please also allow me to thank you for your positive remarks about Robert who looked after you, and whom you have personally acknowledged. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to her.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Beware as this resort it really far out of town, BUT if you are looking for some serious R&R away from the crowds of Dubai, I highly recommend this resort. The staff were so very friendly, the service impeccable and the food delicious. We had a large family suite to accomodate our daughter - more than enough space, clean large bathrooms and all the little luxuries you expect from a 5start resort. If you are into Asian fusion food treat yourself to the Orchid restaurant onsite. The food was amazing and the service devine. The daily buffet downstairs is more family orientated but you will have to drag yourself out after all the devine food they put on. Definately would recommend this resort - for us females, the spa treatments are also beautiful and a welcome relief from the heat.

Room Tip: We went for the beach view rooms - great vista to wake up to!
1  Thank Turcinov

Dear Turcinov,

At the resort, we ensure that we over deliver on all areas as we continue to work collectively to achieve our common goals by understanding all our guests needs. It was lovely to read your positive review and I was happy to know that you would highly recommend us to other travelers.

Please allow me to thank you for your kind words about the service that you received at the hotel which you felt was impeccable, the amazing and delicious food, as well as the clean and large bathrooms. I was also pleased to see that you had a chance to visit our very own White Orchid restaurant which serves an Asian fusion cuisine, as well as The Spa where you felt the treatments were beautiful and a welcome relief from the heat.

Your praise with regards to my team who looked after you whilst staying with us, whom you felt were very friendly, is highly appreciated. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the future, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

We had an amazing time here, awesome rooms, services, staff, hospitality, food you name it.The resort is built keeping nature in mind and the other setup for a vacation is just apt. The hotel also has multiple swimming pools which are very well maintained. It also has a private beach. There are actually multiple hotels in the same site and they are spread over huge campus, away from the city hustle, and offers ample scope for recreation like yacht ride to Burj Al Arab etc. It also has a golf court, a sports cafe with table tennis and badminton facilities as well as offers snacks, coach services to multiple malls through out the day. I would like to go back again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alakeshdeb

Dear Alakeshdeb,

It was a great pleasure to read your very positive and detailed review with regards to your stay with us, and I was also delighted to see that you would be interested to visit us again in the future. I do appreciate your kind words about the resort and the facilities available, from the golf course to the swimming pools which you found to be very well maintained, the private beach access, the complimentary shuttle bus services, the service that you receive, as well as the rooms which you felt were awesome.

Please also allow me to thank you for your kind words about my team who looked after you during your stay with us. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

We visited the palm tree court for two weeks right in the middle of Ramadan. We booked a garden view suite, we were upgraded to a ground floor on arrival, however once we were in the room we decided the upper floor as per our original booking would suit us better, this was a smooth move and the help from the concierge excellent. Ramadan - we ate as normal at the hotel and saw no difference at all, alcoholic drink were available from 8pm this was the only restriction. We ate in Shooters, White orchid, La Traviata and La Fontana (however buffet not really our thing) The food was amazing and service was second to none we were treated very very well during our full stay and from all outlets. There are 3 pools for Palm Tree to use, we liked being nearer the beach as there was a nice breeze, the boys down there are happy to organise beds sort umbrellas and towels and pleasant for a morning chat. We found the Palmino pool to be a little dated and possibly needing upgraded compared to the others. The hotel was closed for refurbishment during our stay so the resort was pretty quiet, not sure how busy it would have been when this opened back up and the new regime of where hotel guest can and cannot go, there are discreet signs on gates - just not sure how this will be controlled? During our stay we used the mini golf, water cooler for the donut ride, shooting at shooters club, go-carts (not linked to hotel) camel rides. We used hotel bus to mall and Atlantis which were an excellent service. We booked the seawings plane from the hotel and had a fantastic 40 min aiel view over Dubai - highly recommended. This was our second visit to Dubai and the last time we stayed at the Atlantis so we did find ourselves comparing the hotel over the first few days however after the two weeks on the All-inclusive package which we found to be fantastic value (all branded spirits and beers included and canned juices) we would return to the Palm Tree in the future over Atlantis - yes it lacks WOW factor that Atlantis offers, however quieter, food better, All inclusive fantastic value, location you know where it is before you book and only 30/45 mins to city centre - not a problem for us, facilities great. Overall a fantastic relaxing holiday with fantastic service from everyone from porters, reception, managers in restaurants, staff in restaurants, beach staff.

Room Tip: some blocks are further from pool however all have good outlook and close to the beach that will be...
3  Thank smashin99uk

Dear smashin99uk,

I was extremely pleased to read your very detailed and candid review with regards to your stay with us, and I was equally happy to know that you would stay with us again in the future. We are committed to making memorable experiences for all our guests and I am very proud to be a part of the team that managed to meet your expectations on this occasion.

I do appreciate your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities, the All Inclusive package which you found to be fantastic, the amazing food and exceptional service that you received, as well as the complimentary shuttle buses to the malls.

We also embrace the importance of recognising our associate’s success, and I appreciate your kind words about my entire team. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.