Have just returned from a fabulous 8 night stay at the Palm Tree Court and every thing about it was first class. The rooms were spacious and spotless and staff worked extremely hard to make our stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
The food in the restaurants and buffets was of the highest quality and the waiting and bar staff tended to your every need - they were all lovely, hard working people.
The resort itself is beautiful with plenty of space to sunbathe and relax, with plenty of pools - some lively and some a bit quieter. I have to give a special mention to Denis and Vijay at the main pool bar who worked their socks off all day long. There is a lovely golf course /sports centre and once again the staff here, from the golf pro to the reception and buggy staff, couldn't be more welcoming or hospitable.
If possible visit the shooting range, try out rifle or pistol shooting, and have a meal in Shooters - a brilliant restaurant with fabulous food, especially the steaks. Definitely go for the all inclusive option - you will spend a lot of money otherwise.
At night there isn't a huge amount to do - we went to the bar on the 7th floor most nights where we were entertained by a Canadian three piece band who were great fun. This opened till 2am and was very capably run by Diana - another member of staff who never seemed to stop. While I was happy that no children were allowed in this area, it may pose problems for families with children or teenagers, as there seemed to be very little for them to do in the evenings.
The resort is a good 30 minutes outside of downtown Dubai which suited me fine but may not be for those who want to be in the biz.
This was a really special holiday for me and I would love to go back. In fact the majority of people I spoke to expressed a wish to return, if they weren't already returning guests.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this amazing resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Palm Tree Court & Spa is situated within the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa. A stunning palm-lined private beach and three swimming pools are just steps away from the suites and junior suites, surrounded by lush gardens, waterfalls and fish-filled streams. A championship 9-hole golf course, academy, spa, restaurants, bars, kids club, deep-sea fishing trips and horse riding can also be enjoyed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Ebookers, Holiday Gems, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your JA Palm Tree Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court And Spa
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court Hotel Dubai
- Palm Tree Court Dubai