Had a wonderful trip to Palm Tree Court to celebrate a significant birthday. Very impressed with the junior suites at Palm Tree Court (flawless housekeeping) and can confirm the really good impressions recorded by other TA reviewers. It is a high class and refined part of the Jebel Ali Hotel, mostly very quiet and the grounds are big enough so that you can be well separated from other guests rather than being 6" away from adjacent sunbeds, which incidentally are very comfortable.
Staff are very good indeed and the management run a tight ship. My husband mentioned that it was my birthday and they immediately made a really special effort to make it a truly memorable occasion. They definitely go the extra mile and it is this sort of attention that means we will go back again. As people have said, F&B is very good although the buffets can tend to be a bit "international bland" having to cater for all preferences, but the quality is good. We thought that the Asian fusion restaurant was very good indeed.
Yes, the hotel is pretty well in the middle of nowhere and quite a way from the Marina and city centre, but we felt that this was a plus point. Also, the monorail train is getting steadily closer to Jebel Ali for the future and in the interim the hotel runs free shuttle buses to main sights. We also went on a day trip to the sister hotel (Hatta Fort) which is worth doing, but the day we went at the end of May, summer was really starting to hit and the temperature there was over 50 degrees.
Overall, a very good, well-run hotel and we will definitely return, as long as the stalled Jebel Ali Palm project does not re-start, which is just off-shore from the hotel and could be rather noisy in construction. Locally, people said that a re-start is unlikely in the current situation. The beach was swept thoroughly every morning and the sea was very clean, albeit like a warm bath!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Palm Tree Court & Spa is situated within the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa. A stunning palm-lined private beach and three swimming pools are just steps away from the suites and junior suites, surrounded by lush gardens, waterfalls and fish-filled streams. A championship 9-hole golf course, academy, spa, restaurants, bars, kids club, deep-sea fishing trips and horse riding can also be enjoyed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Travelbag, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your JA Palm Tree Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court And Spa
- Palm Tree Court Dubai