“Location location location”

Ranked #37 of 541 Hotels in Dubai
yorks, UK
“Location location location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2012

Very good in all avenues. Attention to detail. Courteous staff. Well done kempenski dubai!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
KIDXB, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates, responded to this review, 12 June 2012
Dear shisha101,

Thank you for your taking the time to give us a positive comment.

We always do our best to provide the high level of services according to our guests’ expectations and needs. It is such a pleasure to know that we can contribute to make your stay as a great experience.

We look forward to welcome you back in the future.

Alejandro Bernabé,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (291)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2012

This hotel has it all! The hotels opulent foyer welcomed me after coming straight off a plane and at 10am I was able to check in straight away with no fuss at all. From the moment I arrived I was greeted by friendly smiles and courteous staff members that make you feel like a VIP.
I opened the door to my Deluxe Room and the words "Oh my God" came out of my mouth... the room was amazing, I would seriously live in this room it was as big as an apartment... the furnishings and fabrics were second to none, with double doors leading to the bathroom that felt like a day spa... and luxurious marble everywhere surrounding the spa bath, separate shower, bidet and toilet... it was amazing. The room had a separate lounge where you could turn the TV 360degrees to face either the lounge or your bed... and the bed... was like sleeping on clouds.
After a big sleep I was keen to hit the Ski Slopes (yes in Dubai). Ski Dubai is attached to the hotel inside the Mall of Emirates and located literally five steps out of hotel lobby. As I had never skied before I opted for a Discovery Beginner lesson which was easy, so much fun and left me wanting to ski at the Olympics. The lessons were only 150AED for an hour and included your ski wear, boots and skis... and if you’re not up for skiing they have a snow park where you can take photos or see the penguins... there’s lots to do no matter what age you are.
With the hotel attached one of Dubai's major shopping malls and Ski Dubai, you don't have to go anywhere else. If you do decide to venture outside and want to see more of Dubai, the mall is one of the stops for the "Hop on/off Tour Bus" which will take you sightseeing around Dubai's greatest sights and locations such as Atlantis, Dubai Mall, the iconic Burj Al Arab Hotel, Jumeirah Beach, Gold Souks and the world’s tallest tower The Burj Khalifa tower and take you right back to the same mall stop where you started so you can head back to your hotel.
My short three day stay in Dubai was filled with experiences, sightseeing, great food and a luxurious stay. The Kempinski Hotel Mall of Emirates was by far the best located for what I had planned (ski, shop, sightsee) and the rooms are pure 5 star luxury but what made the stay complete was the fabulous staff who were always happy to help and left you with a smile.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Dear TheDreamKey,

Thank you for your kind feedback on our hotel and your appreciation on our accommodations.

We thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted to hear that you really enjoyed your stay with us and experience the “royal experience” in our Ski Chalets as well as our restaurants and facilities.

We appreciate your lovely feedback and look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Doha, Qatar
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2012

We have stayed here a couple of times as the location is convenient and we like what the hotel has offer. The staff are amazing; in busy times or in quiet moments we have always had first class, personal service. These people really care about creating the best experience for their guests. Thank you, Chris, for looking after us so well, and remembering us when we returned 6 months later (yes, really)! Another staff member (Ramy) remembered us from only one meeting....in another destination. This kind of attention to detail will keep us coming back time and again. Well done, Kempinski, you're world beaters in our book!

Room Tip: Try the ski chalets, a unique way to remember Dubai!
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
KIDXB, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates, responded to this review, 3 June 2012
Dear gnorris5,

Thank you for your taking the time to give us a positive comment. We have passed on your appreciation to Chris and Ramy.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2012

Have booked this hotel on several ocaisons for my boss. Great location, excellent rooms & service (special thanks to Duty Manager - Antonio Bellido - for his help and assistance!). Will definitely book this hotel again!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank ana1717
Dear ana1717,

It is with great pleasure that we see your comment.

We are always pleased to satisfy our guests’ needs and are thrilled to know that we have exceeded your expectations. Kindly be assured that we have passed your compliments to Mr Bellido.

Once again thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and recommend our hotel.

Poland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2012

Very nice hotel, excellent service. There were many minor things that did not work in the room - sink clogged, closet doors did not fully close, shower dripped continuously, etc. - but I was there on business and did not have the time or care to worry about that. If you are looking for a sand and surf vacation, this is not the place to stay. But if you want convenience and to have first class service then I recommend it.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
KIDXB, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates, responded to this review, 29 May 2012
Dear Scottso,

Thank you very much for your positive comment.

We are always pleased to satisfy our guests’ needs and are thrilled to know that you had an agreeable stay with us. We are glad to know that you enjoyed our location and level of services.

We apologies for the inconvenience you experienced in your room. Kindly note that we will take all your notes into consideration and we assure you to improve wherever needed.

We thank you again for your comment and we hope to welcome you soon in our Hotel.

Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2012

First of all it was my first time to stay at the hotel, and as my first experience in Executive Grand Deluxe, my first 2 night was a disaster that I said to myself I will never come back, the room was need a lot of maintenance and it seem it was not checked properly before I checked in and my checked in was 6 pm. However, few staff I would like to called them the champion that they make the different for my last 4 night and let me decide that I will come back again in coming July and I am proud to mention their names which are from the executive lounge team (Patrick, Christopher, Christine and Pedro) and from the Concierge team that I really gave them hard time and they were so helpful which are (Gerardo, Shamil and Yussra) and last but not least from the Reservations team (Francis) for their excellent job.
I am really looking for my come back in July 2012 and looking up again for make up for my first 2 night.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
KIDXB, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates, responded to this review, 27 May 2012
Dear Yahya_AlFagih,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback.

I would like to apologies for the inconvenience you experienced and we regret to hear your disappointment of the level of services that took place the first two days of your stay. We thank you for giving us another chance and we are delighted that you enjoyed the rest of your stay.

Rest assured that we have passed your compliments to the persons concerned by your review and we will do our outmost to make your next visit a memorable one.

Lagos, Nigeria
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2012

stayed at this hotel november 2011 for a leisure break, right choice. arrived at around 8am, the front desk lady told me check in was not till 2pm but she will see what she can do. she later told there i will have to wait for about an hour for a room to be ready. i was offered tea and cookies whilst i waited. 20 mins later my room was ready. gorgeous room, beautiful bathroom with clean, pure white towel with fresh smell. i could not resist using them as i usually don't use hotel towels. The door men delighted me......the moment they spot me with shopping bags, they run to collect them from me and they deliver them to my room. Great service, great hotel

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
KIDXB, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates, responded to this review, 23 May 2012
Dear Topsy2808,

Thank you very much for your positive comment. We are delighted to hear that your stay was a memorable one.

We thank you again for your positive feedback and we hope to welcome you soon in our Hotel.