All reviews construction work burj khalifa one bedroom apartment room service fully equipped kitchen bed room direct access free shuttle service the hotel staff washing machine long stay kids club rooms are spacious visit dubai special thanks taxis fountain
Reviewed 21 March 2016

The hotel is located close to the Dubai mall and the Burj Khalifa and pick up points for hop on hop off buses but it is surrounded by construction sites. There is a shuttle bus to the mall. All the staff were friendly and polite but we were not given the room we booked (one with a view of the fountain). We were not advised of this issue when we booked in and when we asked we were told that the new construction is blocking the view. This is indeed correct and given the construction had been blocking the view for quite some time, it seemed strange that this was not raised at check in as we had paid extra for this view. The issue was resolved professionally. We also requested a tea towel as it was a self contained apartment but none was received.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DamacMaisonDMS, General Manager at DAMAC Maison Mall Street, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2016

Dear Katrina M,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your most recent stay with us at the DAMAC Maison Dubai Mall Street,and for your great feedback about our team members.

We regret to hear that you were not satisfied with the room view from your apartment,as it was not met your expectations due to the construction around We would like to apologize for the inconvenience,we are pleased that the issue was resolved professionally and you are satisfied with action taken.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused due to your requested a tea towel,Please be assured that the corrective actions will be taken against the highlighted points in order to improve our services for the guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back in a near future.

DAMAC Maison Dubai Mall Street

Reviewed 10 March 2016

This is the first review I have ever posted (shame on me) but I was so angry and I do not want others to suffer as I did. I have just returned after 3 nights at this hotel. The hotel itself is very nice. The room was lovely, clean and bright, the staff helpful and friendly but ALL around the hotel there is building work going on. Construction of more hotels I think. What is worse, is that this work continues 24 hours a day! All through the night there is noise, noise, noise. The swimming pool area is unusable. My balcony was unusable. And the noise makes it almost impossible to get any sleep. I did tell them at reception but they just shrugged their shoulders and said sorry but there is nothing they can do. I appreciate that it might not be the hotel's fault but it is certaqinly their problem. In my opinion, this hotel should not be open for business whilst this construction is going on - it is completely unacceptable.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
8  Thank alan c

Dear Mr. Alan C,

I would like to thank you for staying with us at Damac Maison Dubai Mall Street , also for your constructive feedback on TripAdvisor .
We would like to thank you for constructive feedback about the hotel,room and our dedicated team members.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused due to the construction around the property ,which are unfortunately not in our control.As you are aware that we are located in the heart of Downtown,near to dubai mall. we apologize sincerely

We definitely hope to see you again once the surrounding area is completely developed.

Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

This hotel is right behind the Dubai Mall with a free shuttle to and from leaving hourly. However the hotel is surrounded by construction so your "city views" are actually construction sites which doesn't really matter if you are out and about. The room we had had a kitchenette and eating machine which was handy. I don't recommend the restaurant you would be better off catching the shuttle bus to the Mall for a nice meal. Staff were friendly.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank wendyferguson4360

Dear Mr.Wendy F,

Thank you for your valuable time to review your stay with us . We are delighted to receive your positive feedback about our product, room features and experienced service, and would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused due to the construction projects in our vicinity. Unfortunately they are not in our control, however our team put all their efforts to make the guest experience at the hotel a pleasant one.
We regret to hear that you were not satisfied with the restaurant,and we will ceratinly work on enhancement of the dishes variety.

We look forward to being at your service again in a near future

Reviewed 23 February 2016

the reception employee are very friendly but the house keeping are worst than one star hotel , we call them to clean at 1:00 pm they come at 5:30 pm , bad smell you have to call more than 10 times to get what you want
today i have called them at 10:00pm to fix the sofa bed and they did not fix it yet it is 12:05 am i have called them more than 9 times shouted all what they say sorry mam ok
mam without any reaction . my child want to sleep
i am staying more than one month and have a problem every day i will change the hotel because of this ,

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank lulwa82
DamacMaisonDMS, Operations Manager at DAMAC Maison Mall Street, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2016

Dear Lulwa82,

Thank you for taking the time to share your constructive feedback pertaining to our housekeeping services. Please be assured that it has been taken very seriously and we will ensure that the remainder of your stay with us will be a pleasant one.

I will be grateful if you contact me on olesia.majid@damacgroup.com to meet you in person to discuss your stay experience in details and share your further requirements to enhance your stay.

Look forward to speaking to you soon.

Olesia Majid

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

Very happy with my stay at the hotel
They have a shuffle bus for free to the mall and back, the view was great from my suite, very big suite and nice furnitured, has kitchen, cleaning room and 2 bathrooms, living room and dinning room amd master bedroom " was wrong decision to book it for one person lol" they offer private car rentals from the hotel ( brand new Ferrari F12, Mercedes G63 and Lexus) you can also order the private car to airport for a low price from the hotel, veryy helpful

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr. Hashem,

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us and providing such a positive feedback about your stay. It does certainly motivate us to strive for more superior results as we are delighted that you enjoyed our hotel and services.

We look forward to being at your service again in a near future.

Olesia Majid