I had a good stay at this hotel. The food is quite good if you order in room, but the buffet was expensive and tasteless. The suite is comfortable.
I asked a room away from the Mosque so we could sleep more. The staff is very polite and kind.
Good gym facilities and very nice pool with view to Burj Khalifa at night. During the day the heat is unbearable.
The reasons I don't give 5 stars:
1. There is no free Internet and they charge high for it.
2. The air conditioning is not able to switch off completely so my husband got sick and ruined our vacation
3. During the soccer world cup there were no channels available to watch the matches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Rotana-Dubai is conveniently located on Sheikh Zayed Road adjacent to DIFC and Dubai Convention Centre, 10mins away from the Dubai International Airport.Overlooking the Burj Dubai this hotel is perfect for business and leisure. The atmosphere and the ambiance embraces the uniqueness of local Arabian culture. Capturing the very essence of Dubai today, Villa Rotana facilities are sophisticated and contemporary, offering spacious and beautifully presented 118 studios and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Odigeo, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Rotana - Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Rotana - Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Hotel Rotana Dubai