Moscow Hotel
US$359
US$313
  • Pool
JA Palm Tree Court(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$177
Fairmont The Palm, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$252
US$189
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
US$232
US$214
Agoda.com
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$188
US$308
US$220
US$272
  • Pool
US$327
US$220
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$149
US$279
US$226
All reviewsnightclub downstairsbad girlsdeira citythe room was niceclean hotelhotel is locatedclose to the airportdutycabsmetro
Reviewed 11 January 2012

Great food, had the Borscht. It was like walking into a palace. Drinks were reasonable.

Room Tip: Not for families, too many Pro's.
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
8  Thank KurwaDziki
Reviewed 2 January 2012

This was a last minute booking due to a reservation being lost at another hotel. Availability in Dubai was poor for these dates, and the Moscow took advantage of this by charging me a rate that was extreme for this property. Once I arrived, it took over two hours to check in (the staff had a question about my reservation and made me wait while they checked in everyone else in the lobby). Finally I went back up, they had forgot about me and were rude when I reminded them I was there. The lobby was nice and the place had a unique look. The room was small, dingy, and had a bad smell. The porters were great, but rest of staff was inattentive and acted like they didn't care. They charged for internet service. At the price I paid, that was just a slap in the face. There was no wireless internet in the room and the Internet cable was too short to be able to use without placing the computer on the very edge of the desk. Twice I had no hot water. It was poor experience, and for the price I paid I could have stayed at the best of the 5 star resorts in Dubai.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
15  Thank Kevin R
Reviewed 19 December 2011

Very spacious rooms. Helpful staff.the perfect place for lovers.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Irina G
Reviewed 3 December 2011

So this wasnt the first hotel I was supposed to stay at, but i couldnt remember the name of the hotel i had booked. So i got into a cab, MAKE SURE YOU TAKE THE UNIFORMED CABBIES, not the idiots in street clothes driving their own cars. This dude took me straight to this hotel, and at first I was like "ok, this shouldnt be too bad." Check in was easy and hassle free, took my bags to the room and i tipped the dude, very courteous on all accounts. THEN the phone rang! Other end was an obvious russian woman asking me if i wanted company. I politely said no thank you. But apparently this chick isnt you used to hearing no, because she copped serious attitude. Politely said no a 5TH time, and finally got the dial tone. Went to use the internet, and it advertises high speed internet. UMMM, yeah high speed means less than an hour for a website to load. Overall, the bedding and the room were nice. Old world russian, which was quite an experience. Didnt hear the nightclub very much, but sure did get a lot of offers on the way down to get something to drink. Anyways, long story short.....WOULD NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN! From the crooked cabbies making a BEE LINE for this hotel, to the "working" women calling on the phone, this place was horrid. IF you are a single dude and want some "action", go here, just make sure you wrap it! Good luck.

Room Tip: Dont choose one here, unless of course you want prostitutes to call your room!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
181  Thank D M
Reviewed 3 September 2011

The Moscow Hotel only provides the most basic amenities in their average sized rooms. It seemed on the older side especially for Dubai standards. The receptionists were rude and difficult. I made my reservation through a hotel booking website and even though I had all required documentation they were giving me issues with checking in which has never happened in the past. They have an overpriced bar that usually has a live band which is full of working Russian woman. Overall, this hotel is overly priced for what it provides. I don't plan on staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo