Flora Grand Hotel
US$1,044
US$1,014
Jumeirah.com
Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$516
US$294
  • Pool
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$429
US$264
US$94
US$78
Agoda.com
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$156
Agoda.com
US$674
US$615
US$605
US$509
The Oberoi, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$234
Oberoi Hotels
US$3,232
TripAdvisor
US$6,328
TripAdvisor
2,303 results
All reviewsal rigga metro stationwelcome drinkrooftop pooldeira city centreclose to the airportvery nice hotelhotel is locatedfree internetearly checkbreakfast buffetnon smoking roomexcellent stayan upgradetaxisupermarketstopovermr
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Enjoyed every moments of the 5 nights i spent there.the staffs are well courteous and hospitable.except for the fact that i wasn't aware that its a family hotel and my gf who studies in Dubai was to come and meet me there but she wasn't allowed in cuz i gave a wrong name when entering(my bad though) Nice hotel in short!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
GMFGH, General Manager at Flora Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback on your stay at the Flora Grand Hotel !

Iam delighted to know that we surpassed your expectations during the stay. Iam sorry if our policy inconvenienced you in any way but Iam sure you will understand that we follow this in the best interests of our guest safety & comfort.

We look forward to see you soon at the Hotel !

Reviewed 15 April 2012

I enjoyed my stay in Flor Grand. The hotel is central, 5 min to the Metro station. Many restaurants in the area. close to most of the shoping malls. One plus for the hotel, it offers shuttle service o the beach and to some of the shopping malls. If you want a place in the center of Dubai, you should stay in Flora Gran.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback !!

We cherish your appreciation for the Flora Grand Hotel.

Look forward to welcome you back at the hotel !

Reviewed 13 April 2012

This was my first time to Dubai, and first to the Flora Grand Hotel.
The best thing about this place was the staff; friendly, helpful and attentive. I always felt I could approach the front desk with questions or concerns. Attendants brought our luggage and explained our room features.
The room was nice, clean although there were a couple of issues. We were upgraded to a better room but the issues made me wonder what a standard room must lack.
The whole light/water heater switch thing... Apparently, a main switch has to be on for all the other light switches to work, in addition to your key card being inserted into another switch. We had trouble with this. Sometimes the lights went on, sometimes they didn't. We had to fiddle around and figure out that in order for the lights in the bathroom to come on, you have to simultaneously turn on the main switch (which I think meant to click the button down) and to click the two bathroom switches up. Anyhow, not a huge deal - what was a big deal to me was that even when the main switch was on and the water heater switch was on, we got tepid - cold water (sometimes) in the shower. This really sucks when you are catching the 8am flight to Geneva and your shower is cold - not cool.
Other little things: the hair dryer did not work in our room, no facecloths after the first night.
In all honesty, we did not discuss these things with the staff because maybe they could have been addressed but we were too busy and came in late all three nights we stayed there. Also, Im not sure if this is true of all hotels in Dubai but the 'call to prayer' is a bit of a rude awakening at 430am. I believe the hotel is located close to a mosque and this was a bit loud.
On the upside... The hotel was close to the metro - a must! ~ 300m.
The breakfasts were good. Lots of selection of fruits, yoghurts and pastries.
The staff!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Juno71
GMFGH, General Manager at Flora Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback on your stay at the Flora Grand Hotel !

Please accept my humble apologies for the inconvenience caused during your stay with the faulty equipment in the room. Some of the issues mentioned are something which we are working on to improve in the rooms but to go deeper specfically in the room may i request you to help us by giving details such as room number so that we can probe further.

Please write to us on grandfeedback@florahospitality.com to help us improve the facility.

We look forward to welcome you again at the Flora Grand Hotel !

Reviewed 11 April 2012

Our 2nd time at Flora was as expected very pleasent, we fill there like at home, have good feeling with the staff and we know when we need anything they do the best to provide for it.Are all very friendly, polite and professionally engaged.The room was confortable and clean. Only problems:too soft pillows and bathroom fan ventilation going all the time (normally going off automatically when turning off the lights), and that causes a not high but disturbing background noise.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Angelopuglia

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback on your recent stay at the Flora Grand Hotel !

Iam very happy to know that your stay this time was as good an experience as the previous one. I shall be only delighted to communicate your appreciation to my team. I have noted your concerns in the room which may look trivial but they certainly can be irritants.

We look forward to seeing you the third time soon !

Reviewed 11 April 2012

I stayed here for 5 nights and really enjoyed what they had to offer. Reception staff very welcoming and friendly. Really hot day as i got out of taxi and immediately someone ran out to carry my case and a few seconds later brought me a glass of very cold fresh juice. Really nice building - central atrium with glass lifts and fountains. My room was very nice, not huge but well laid out and equipped with all you need. Bathroom good, air-con excellent. Breakfst buffet is very extensive and service is good.
Very nice little touches too - it was my birthday when i stayed here and when i came back to my room in the early afternoon they had delivered a birthday cake for me which was really appreciated. All in all a really good experience and will definitely stay here again on future trips. Location wise very good too, 2 mins walk to metro and lots of shops, cafes, restaurants right outside.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank danrSuffolk

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback on your recent stay at the Flora Grand Hotel !

Iam delighted to know that you had a wonderful experience of our hospitality. My team is more motivated to work harder and serve better.

We would love to see you back at the hotel !