Flora Grand Hotel
JA Palm Tree Court(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$177
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$179
Fairmont The Palm, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$283
US$220
US$267
US$220
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$229
  • Pool
US$279
US$226
2,324 results
All reviewsal rigga metro stationwelcome drinkrooftop pooldeira city centreclose to the airportvery nice hotelhotel is locatedfree internetearly checkbreakfast buffetnon smoking roomexcellent stayan upgradetaxisupermarketstopovermr
Reviewed 16 May 2012

I travel frequently and found Flora Grand clean, comfy and adequate for my needs. The staff were friendly and always able to help when I needed them. Breakfast was good...as a non meat eater concerned with a healthy diet I was able to have eggs cooked to order and had a choice of fruit any yoghurt. The coffee was instant however and not to my tast. I used the sauna and thoroughly recommend the spa treatments. Newspapers in my language were delivered daily and there was a choice of TV channels...wifi in the room. The aircon...an absolute necessity in May...worked, the bathroom was spotless, the water hot. There was a supermarket close by and the metro was conveniently located. I liked the area in the older part of the city which to me was cosmopolitan and represented an authentic taste of life in Dubai . The creek was accessible as was the older part of the city by metro. Good value for the money.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Janet G
GMFGH, General Manager at Flora Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback on your stay at the Flora Grand Hotel !

Iam happy to note that you had a satisfied stay with us. Iam sorry that the coffee was instant during your stay as our coffee machine which caters to our breakfast service was under repairs.

We look forward to seeing you again at the Flora Grand Hotel !

Reviewed 16 May 2012

Hotel was everything I could have wanted. Very quiet room, comfortable bed, clean hotel with very friendly staff. Quick walk to the very close metro station. Interestıng local shops, cafes and restaurants. We dined locally every night and were never dısappointed. While we were in Dubai the temperature was over 40 C everyday, so we had limited opportunity to fully explore the local area as we preferred to be wherever the air conditioning was!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Randall K
GMFGH, General Manager at Flora Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback on your stay at the Flora Grand Hotel !

We are very happy to note that we played an important role in building a great experience of Dubai as destination.

We look forward to seeing you again at the Flora Grand Hotel !

Reviewed 16 May 2012

Hospitality and quality service is truly the keyword in this very grand hotel. Extremely clean hotel, friendly staff, nice gym, sauna, steam room, pool and jacuzzi. We spent our honeymoon in this hotel, we were upgraded to an executive suite and given a complimentary cake. Would definitely stay here again

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floors are better
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback on your stay at the Flora Grand Hotel !

We are very pleased to note that your special occasion was made memorable by the team at the hotel.

We look forward to see you again at the Flora Grand Hotel !

Reviewed 15 May 2012

The property lacks everything that might make it a hotel. I have stayed there 3 times with work, so I didn't have a choice, when I had a choice I changed it for our company.

In all of my stays, the old air conditioning was loud, the furniture was old, and the room was noisy, being in a seedy part of town didn't help as you can sense the seediness before you enter.

In one stay I found a cockroach in the room, and the hotel resisted changing my room, but then they changed it and apologized. In another the bed was dirty, and took me 45 mins to get them to change my room, it was 2 am and apparently no one in charge was available.

To be fair one stay was in Ramadan and the buffet was decent.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
GMFGH, General Manager at Flora Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback on your stay at the Flora Grand Hotel !

At the outset please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused during you visits specially when you arrive late in the night tired from the airport.

The rooms have been renovated now from the time you have last stayed and all the issues mentioned have been addressed in the same program. During your stay the room change could not happen or was delayed is due to the fact the hotel was running full on those days.

We are grateful for your feedback as it helps us to improve and provide a better hotel to the future customer.

We hope to see you again at the Flora Grand Hotel !

Reviewed 10 May 2012

if you want to stay in dubai for cheap price with nice service and the best food choose this hotel and for your shopping every thing around plus metro station so you will enjoy your time .
dont forget to choose a delux room it is very nice . i wanna thing lijo and charie in reception who are nice plus the reception manager was very helpful thank you flora grand hotel you make my parents holidays perfect :)

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family