For the last twelve months I have been staying in Oasis Beach Tower situated in Jumeira Beach Residence (JBR), Dubai. I occupied a 2 bedroom apartment with a large balcony overlooking the Palm Jumeira and Atlantis Hotel in one direction and the Marina in the other direction. The apartment was large, spacious and extremely well equipped making this a very pleasurable experience. The main bedroom was very large with an enormous double bed, dressing area and an en-suite complete with walk-in shower cubicle. The second bedroom had two single beds and its own en-suite bathroom. Additionally, there was a ‘Maid’s Room’ which was effectively another single bedroom complete with its own wash/shower room. The kitchen was great and had just about every gadget necessary for a comfortable stay, including an ice bucket which was used on a regular basis to visit the ice machine on the 24th floor. With a well furnished living area comprising of 2 sofas, dining table, TV (also in each bedroom) and DVD player there was ample space and comfort for the family to relax when they came to visit. There were 5 of us staying here for a period of time and the apartment still offered space and comfort, it was superb.
As mentioned, Oasis Beach Tower is situated in JBR, which has a 1.7km promenade of shops, restaurants and cafes known as ‘The Walk’. Ideal for walking in the daytime or evening, there always seemed to be some activity or other going on. The beach is a stone’s throw away where most water sports are available.
In addition to this beach, there is also access to the private beach at Oasis Beach Tower’s sister property, Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa. Approximately a 20 minute drive away you can access golf, swimming pools and palm fringed beaches. There is a courtesy bus from Oasis Beach Tower running morning and afternoon and is a must for a great tanning day.
As you can imagine, over the year I have had a fair amount of engagement with the Management and Staff. I am pleased to say that I have always found them to be friendly, polite and extremely helpful. They have gone out of their way to make me, my family and friends feel very welcome and have helped in any way possible to make my/our stay as enjoyable and pleasant as possible. Thank you to everyone for a great year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This sophisticated beachfront property with its iconic exterior, features 180 luxury serviced and self-catering apartments. The spacious apartments each have a fully equipped kitchen, living room and dining area plus 2, 3 or 4 ensuite bedrooms. Guests may enjoy stunning views over The Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina, restaurants, a swimming pool deck just steps from Jumeirah beach and access to the private beach at Jebel Ali Golf Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your JA Oasis Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Beach Tower Apartments Hotel Dubai
- Oasis Beach Hotel Apartments
- Oasis Beach Resort Apartments
- Oasis Beach Tower Dubai