“Amazing Hotel, Great staff, Hone away from Home”

JA Oasis Beach Tower
Ranked #52 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing Hotel, Great staff, Hone away from Home”
Reviewed 23 June 2012

My family and I stayed at the Oasis beach apartments in November of 2011 and the experience we had was fantastic.
As we wer a family of 5 at the time now with very young children we thought it would be best to stay in an apartment we had never done this before we usually stay in the Sheraton or the Hilton on Jumeirah beach so we wanted the luxuries of a hotel but the space for the toddlers to run around, reading reviews on tripadvisor gave us the confirmation
We needed that this hotel apartment was the one for us and boy wer we right, we arrived at 8am and they had kept our room ready for us knowing that we wer travelling with young children everything went very smooth from check In to being shown around the apartment we also recieved a fully stocked kitchen with breakfast cereals, bread, eggs, juice, milk and more we also recieved 2 bottles of water every day. We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment one room contained a super kingsize bed and the other two single beds for the children both rooms had ensuite bathrooms we also had a maids room which had an ensuite shower room and there was a wc off the living room. Also there is a money exchange and a supermarket on the ground floor. The hotel is situated on the walk Jumeirah beach where there is no end to variety of cafes and restaurants also boots chemist. It's a two minute walk to the public beach which is opposite the hotel and u can get beach umbrella and towels from the hotel. The children loved the beach and the water when they weren't there they were looking at it from the balcony. Anyway I'm rambling on overall the hotel is excellent, the staff were great so friendly and always playing with the children, we will defo be coming back to stay we have found a home from home in Dubai definitely :)

• Stayed November 2011
1 Thank amirunbegum
, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 25 June 2012
Dear amirunbegum,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your stay at Oasis Beach Tower last year.

I was pleased to read that you felt that your stay with us was fantastic, and that you have now found a home away from home at our hotel!

I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the apartment size and location, as well as being pleased that your apartment was ready early for your arrival.

I was also extremely happy to read your positive comments about my team, who looked after you and your children, whom you felt were friendly.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

William Harley-Fleming

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (309)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Slovak first
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 22 June 2012

I stayed at Oasis tower from 14-20th June 2012. I requested a higher floor with a balcony sea view. on arrival i was checked in quickly to an apartment on the 36th floor. It was spacious and the view is breath taking.
Mr.Ahmed (Customer service in reception) explained in detail every aspect in the apartment while he was showing it to me. The room service was great. I purchased a halfboard coupon to the Thyme resturant from reception but she failed to mention that the breakfast should be in the following day only so i only tried it for dinner. The food was good with live music performers who were very talented.
I was checked out by Mr.Ahmed and i thank him for his excellent customer service.

I hope this review is useful.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view superior apartment.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank fawwazalzuhair
, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 24 June 2012
Dear fawwazalzuhair,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Oasis Beach Tower.

I was extremely pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I would like to thank you for your positive words in relation to the apartments, which you kindly mentioned were spacious with breath-taking views.

It is with all feedback that allows us to continually improve, and as such I was sorry to read that we did not fully explain the half board package, and I would like to apologise for this shortfall on this occasion.

I really appreciate your kind words regarding our associates who have looked after you, whom you have kindly mentioned by name and I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

I would like to thank you once again for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the future.

Romsey, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 June 2012

We stayed at the Oasis Beach Tower from 1st to 10th June. What can I say.....this place is amazing the staff are outstanding, from the moment you arrive they cannot do enough for you. The apartments are huge, I cannot speak highly enough of this accomodation I cannot fault it and look forward to visiting again soon. Take my advice stay at the Oasis Beach Tower Apartments you wont be dissapointed.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Dear Denise H,

I was extremely pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I would like to thank you for your positive word in relation to the apartment which you mentioned was huge and amazing.

I would also like to thank you for your kind words regarding my team and I will definitely ensure that your compliments will be passed on to them.

We took advantage of the free shuttle and went to the sister property for a day out at the beach and it that was absolutely fantastic.

Kiev, Ukraine
Reviewed 19 June 2012

I was there one week ago. We rent 3 bedroom appartment (superior).
First of all they have a good location in front of the beach. Also they have a transfer to Jabel Ali hotel (free), but the beach there is not so good (yes, the public beach in front of Oasis is better).

Pool of the hotel located at 2nd flour, it almost all the time has shadow cause of a lot of palms and 2 hight buildings (it's located between Al Fattan Residents and Oasis Beach Tower).

We have trouble with washing mashing at appartment, but they exchange this in 10 min (it was 11pm!!). In case of any questions Recieption show the fantatic performance in solving all your issues. You can expect fantastic service level

In room you will have a free wifi what is unusual for Dubai. Speed of inet is very good (enoght for skype with video)

Please notice, that in front of hotel the building of new hotel started. So on the balcony, if you have a sea view, you should expect the noise. But in rooms its quite.

Hotel has a free transfer to different mall, even to Dubai Outlet Mall (located veeery far away).

Location of the hotel is very good. In 10 min walk you will find the big supermarket - Carrefour. It is the minimarket in the building that work before 12pm. In next building you can find the middle-market :) that open 24h.

There are a lot of small cafe on the street in front of the hotel, also the Habtour hotel in 10 mins walk, so you can visit a good disco there :)

Room Tip: All rooms are good :)
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
Dear Eugene_Labunskiy,

I was pleased to read to read your review and considered the hotel to be the best accommodation in Dubai.

I was disappointed to know that you had difficulties while operating the washing machine in your accommodation; however I was very pleased to learn that the matter was efficiently resolved by my team which you felt was fantastic in terms of service.

I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding the facilities and amenities available in the hotel, as well as the local area being accessible.

Warsaw
Reviewed 15 June 2012

Nice place in the first line from the sea next to the walk and many restaurants. Next to Dubai Marina.
Nicely furbished apartments, good breakfast and pleasant pool.

Room Tip: Above 42nd level there is no balcony, if you smoke choose lower levels, even if you dont its nice to...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 19 June 2012
Dear Marek q,

I was extremely pleased to read your review, with your description of our apartments which you have kindly mentioned are nicely refurbished with good breakfast and pleasant pool.

Lagos
Reviewed 15 June 2012

We stayed here for 10days in August 2011(this review is long overdue) in a 3 bedroom deluxe apartment. Check in was a breeze and the people at the desk were so nice and friendly. We went up to our apartment in the glass elevator which the kids absolutely loved.
The Apartment was huge and really beautiful. All the rooms had lovely en-suite bathrooms and i enjoyed the walk-in- shower stall in the master bathroom. The water pressure from the shower was fantastic and i must not forget the Elemis toiletries in all the bathrooms.
We also had a large storage room for all our suitcases. The Welcome pack was a lovely addition with cereal, jam, milk, dates etc. Nice big Kitchen with all the utensils you could think off.
Didn't do much of cooking as we ordered room service most times considering our stay was during Ramadan. The meals were lovely all the time we ordered. We also had a lovely meal at the Wagamama restaurant at this hotel.

The view from the balcony was awesome. We could see the beach with its sparkling blue waters and my six year old had lots of fun on the slide at the pool area. It was difficult getting the children to leave the pool most times, especially the teenage ones as they had a blast each time.

Had some girly time with my sister pampering ourselves at the Spa downstairs. We even had nice henna designs on our legs to show off back home.

I could go on and on about this place. We will certainly be back.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank teejaygirl
Dear teejaygirl,

I was extremely pleased to read that you really enjoyed your stay with us. I would like to thank you for your positive words in relation to the apartment which you have kindly mentioned were huge and spacious as well as bathrooms being lovely.

I do appreciate your kind words regarding our team whom you felt were friendly, I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

I was also happy to read that you had an opportunity to visit our sister property for the day and that you felt it was absolutely fantastic.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

edinburgh
Reviewed 11 June 2012

These apartments are fantastic and in the best location in Dubai. We stayed in a three bedroom duluxe 1404 and it could not pick a single fault. The rooms were enormous and clean. The beds were really comfy. The bathrooms are lovely and regularly stocked with elamis toiletries. The Kitchen .., had everything you could think off however with the choice of local restaurants on the doorstep this was not really used. Additionally, this is probably the only place in Dubai you can walk as you are on the JBW which has loads of restaurants and shops so plenty to keep you busy. We went to Jebel Ali for the day which is defo worth a trip. Highly recommended!!!

Room Tip: ask for a balcony and high floor.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank angeldust56
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 13 June 2012
Dear angeldust56,

I was extremely pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I would like to thank you for your positive words in relation to the apartments which you have kindly mentioned are of a large size, very clean and have comfortable beds as well as lovely bathrooms.

I do appreciate your kind words regarding our team whom you felt were attentive, and I will definitely ensure that this compliment is shared with them.

I was also happy to read that you had an opportunity to visit our sister property for the day, and I am also pleased to know that you highly recommend it.