We just spent a night at the Oasis Hotel in Dubai. Overall, we had a magnificent stay.
First of all, although technically a hotel, the hotel looks more like a building with luxury apartments. It is a 50 story, all glass building in front of the best beach in Dubai, in the Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR) area, with amazing panoramic views. The location could not be better.
We rented a 2-bedroom unit. At arrival, we were happily surprised when we have been assigned a 200 square meter unit in the penthouse (49th floor)! Huge! All windows had panoramic views of the beach and the Palm Jumeirah. The details of the unit could have been better or more consistent with the building (all tiles throughout, quality of furniture, etc.), but overall it was very good. The apartment had a huge kitchen with stainless steel appliances and even a washer and dryer. There was included food in the kitchen.
The building had all the necessary amenities: a great pool area, although not sunny given the tall buildings, a big gym, restaurants in the lobby, and a lobby that was functional, although not really big. Wifi was free in common areas, and also in our apartment (although not in all apartments, I was told)
The big attraction was the elevators, which were fast and all glass, facing the Dubai skyline. It was a real treat to go to the penthouse and appreciate the skyline.
The personnel were extremely good. Our front desk person was a very nice guy from Philippines (unfortunately don’t remember the name…), who did his best to accommodate us and give us the best possible room. He even escorted us personally to our room. The concierge personnel were also extremely helpful, when helping us booking a desert tour and finding a doctor.
Overall, a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This sophisticated beachfront property with its iconic exterior, features 180 luxury serviced and self-catering apartments. The spacious apartments each have a fully equipped kitchen, living room and dining area plus 2, 3 or 4 ensuite bedrooms. Guests may enjoy stunning views over The Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina, restaurants, a swimming pool deck just steps from Jumeirah beach and access to the private beach at Jebel Ali Golf Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your JA Oasis Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Beach Tower Apartments Hotel Dubai
- Oasis Beach Hotel Apartments
- Oasis Beach Resort Apartments
- Oasis Beach Tower Dubai