JA Oasis Beach Tower
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
2,069 results
All reviewsthyme restaurantwelcome packbedroom apartmentpublic beachmaids roomthese apartmentsjebel ali resortgreat apartmentsjbr walkdubai marinabuilding workexcellent locationsmall supermarketsister hotelwashing machinefully equipped kitchenpool area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 November 2013

This is the second time we have used the OBT - absolutely fabulous, as is the sister hotel The Ocean View. If you are travelling in a group, this is definitely the better option. Spacious apartments with great views and right on The Walk which has everything nearby including the Metro and Marina. The apartments are very clean, with everything you might need to hand and a very nice welcome pack.
The staff are lovely, very professional and friendly. Highly recommended.
Looking forward to booking our next visit.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Dear Fotherby,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Oasis Beach Tower.

As our returning guest, it was indeed a pleasure to read your review and I was happy to know that you had and absolutely fabulous experience. I was delighted to read your positive comments about the apartments which you have kindly mentioned were very clean, lovely and spacious, the great views, the welcome pack received upon arrival, as well as the hotel’s accessible location! Please also allow me to thank you for your positive comments with regards to my team who looked after you during your stay with us, whom you felt were lovely, friendly and very professional. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

If you are looking for awesome accommodations, amazing views, a stocked kitchen (starter food items), tons of space, friendly staff, and an amazing location, then this is the place for you. Upon arrival, we were checked in by Dipti, who was very friendly and accommodating. We arrived very early and she checked us in immediately. She escorted us to our 2-bedroom apartment and gave us a tour. There were only two downsides - many cabs do not like to come to this location due to popularity and heavy traffic and no Wi-Fi in the bedrooms, only in the living room area. The rooms are extremely clean and large, the staff is very accommodating, certain floors have computer access which was helpful when booking tours and printing boarding passes. We did not receive our wake-up call on the day we were to leave on a morning flight. Upon check out, we advised the manager and he looked into it immediately and found out what happened. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Although not guaranteed, ask for a high floor to have amazing views of The Palm and Atlantis.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Dear Vicki W,

It was lovely to read your very detailed and candid review with regards to your stay with us, and I was happy to know that you had an amazing experience. I would like to thank you for your positive remarks about the hotel’s apartment which you have kindly mentioned was extremely clean and large, the amazing views, the welcome amenities in our kitchen, as well as the hotel’s accessible location! Please also allow me to thank you for your positive comments with regards to my team who looked after you during your stay with us, some of whom you have personally acknowledged. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

I have also noted your feedback about the internet, as well as the wake-up call. I would like to extend my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused, and I can assure you that this is not a true reflection of our usual high standards. We value all guest feedback, which allows us to continually improve our services across the hotel, and I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to detail your experience. I can assure you that we are now looking on the areas of improvement which you have highlighted.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

We’ve travelled to Dubai each year for a few years now and this was our first experience at this location. We travelled as a party of six, two adults and four children, this trip was for a period of 3 weeks.

“In summary, we found our 4 bedroom apartment exceptional, the views amazing and the staff professional, considerate and always willing to help.

Our gratitude to Moses (the manager), who in our opinion went beyond his duty and assisted us immensely, hence assisting us in making it the holiday it was”.

In practical terms the location of Oasis Beach Towers is great, the hotel is located on “The Walk”. The area is popular with tourists and locals at an evening, the locals tend to come out at an evening to cruise in their cars – all very friendly.

The Walk has plenty of places for eating out if it takes your fancy, from fast food or something more intimate – plenty of choice.

The hotel is set back from the road and can be accessed by its own entrance or via the shopping centre next door, only guests of the hotel can then access the hotel if you enter through the shopping centre.

Shopping centre is not great but adequate, although there is a small supermarket that is really handy – you can purchase most things from here. There are two banks located here where money can easily be exchanged.

Reception staff were professional, pleasant, friendly and competent. Plenty of lifts available to take you to your floor, we always opted to go in the glass lift as the view out of the building is amazing!!.

We had a 4 bedroom apartment on the 48th floor, entering the apartment the hallway had a WC then 2 corridors going off it. One of the corridors led to 3 bedrooms whereas the other led to the 4th bedroom. There is a huge living space comprising of seating and separate dining area – the dining table could sit upwards of 10 people I think (there were only 6 of us, 2 adults and 4 children). Additional comforts include a flat screen TV, DVD and CD player. Wi-Fi is available in this main living space.

The kitchen is separate, fully equipped and furnished – including cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, toaster, kettle, dishwasher, washing machine & dryer.

All 4 bedrooms were spacious and very comfortable. All with a TV, storage and en suites. The master bedroom was exceptionally bigger with a walk in type storage area leading to a his and hers en suite. There was a further room that we just used as a storage / laundry room (iron and ironing board also provided) leading off this was a small room with a sink and a shower.

Apartment cleaned really well daily.

The outdoor swimming area is on the second floor and can be accessed via the lifts, it is somewhat shaded but adequate with a paddling pool for the little ones and two further pools for the grown ups. There is a children’s chill out area also, stocked with a PS3, Nintendo Wii etc and is supervised.

basement car park (free for residents)

We would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Higher floors will provide a better view, although when we travelled there were no buildings opposite. Accordingly, most floors should provide a great view. If you have a car then do not drive onto The Walk to get to the basement, work out how to enter from the side entrance. We ended up saving loads of time doing this - tends to get very busy on The Walk.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank cruzeroo7
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Dear cruzeroo7,

It was a great pleasure to read your very detailed review, following your stay. I was delighted to know that you had a pleasurable experience and that you would stay with us again in the future. I would like to thank you for your kind words about the hotel’s apartment which you have kindly mentioned was exceptional with spacious and very comfortable bedrooms, the amazing views from the elevators, the well-equipped and furnished kitchens, the living area which you felt was huge, the free WIFI, the available facilities and amenities, as well the hotel’s accessible location along the walk!

I was also happy to know that you and your family had the time to visit our Chill Zone and swimming pool areas. I do appreciate for your positive remarks with regards to my team who looked after you during your stay, some of whom you have personally acknowledged. You have kindly mentioned that they were professional, pleasant, friendly, competent, considerate and always willing to help. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

It is a clean tidy nice place to stay in . With a beautiful view .. Good location .. But it get really crowded in the holidays in the JBR so you ll be stuck in the crowded the way in and the way out .
The apartments are really nice and clean . The manegment needs improve thu .. They are not very accurate i had to go throw the bill over and over . Service is a bit slow comparing to the accomodation price . I like the view . The kitchen is fully equipped .

Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Madhawy Z

Dear Madhawy Z,

Please allow me to personally thank you for your positive remarks about the hotel and apartments which you have kindly mentioned were nice, clean and tidy, the well-equipped kitchen, the beautiful views as well as the hotels accessible location!

I was most surprised and concerned to read that you felt there was some inaccuracy in your bill. I would be most interested in receiving further details from you in order for us to address your concerns, so please do not hesitate to contact me directly at generalmanager.obt@jaresorts.com.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

More than a week spent in this hotel and very satisfied with service and super helpful staff from the managers, receptionists, cleaning personnel to the Thyme restaurant breakfast guys. This hotel assisted me with the UAE visa and it was a bumpy road, not the smoothest service. Rooms pretty large and well equipped, nice bathroom especially when you take an upgrade apartment you can expect many little surprises making your stay nicer. Location very convenient for Dubai Marina tourists but not the best one if you come to Dubai for business and you need to move around the city. Metro is 15-20 min walking, you rely on taxies and any journey to the old Dubai is min 30 min ride. Airport is really far and expensive by cap. Rooms with great view over the Palm Island. Disadvantage is the cable internet in the rooms, limited WiFi use and pool that is nice to look at but shallow and small. In exchange to that they help with beach stuff such as umbrellas and towels- beach is 3 min walk and definitely recommended. It's not the cheap place to stay in Dubai but a good one for families or romantic time. Not the best one for business visitors however, the hotel tries to accommodate you to their best. Having been in many Dubai hotels I've might expected more.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear Kasia K,

I was pleased to read your review with regards to your stay with us. I do appreciate your positive remarks about the apartment’s rooms which you have kindly mentioned was large and well- equipped, the nice bathrooms, as well as the service that you received! I was also pleased to know that you had a chance to visit our very own Thyme restaurant. Please also allow me to thank you for your positive comments with regards to my team who looked after you during your stay with us, whom you felt were super helpful. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us on TripAdvisor.