“Great place for a family to spend time together.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of JA Oasis Beach Tower

JA Oasis Beach Tower
Ranked #42 of 544 Hotels in Dubai
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Great place for a family to spend time together.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2013

We stayed in a two bedroom premium apartment for 3 days over Christmas - huge, comfortable and very well equipped. Only tiny complaint - would be nice if wifi extended into bedrooms.
The hotel was 100% occupied but didn't feel crowded and the staff remained helpful, friendly and responsive. We left on an evening flight and they readily gave us a 5pm checkout - that's very impressive during such a busy period.

Room Tip: Premium room had lovely furnishings and on high floor.
Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank janefreddie
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
Dear janefreddie,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Oasis Beach Tower.

It was a great pleasure to read your review with regards to your stay with us during the recent festive season, and I was happy to know that you found the hotel to be a great place for families. I do appreciate your kind words about the apartments which you have kindly mentioned were huge, comfortable and very well equipped! Please also allow me to thank you for your exceptional praise to our associates who looked after you, whom you felt were helpful, friendly and responsive. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

We value all guest feedback, which allows us to continually improve our services across the hotel, and I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to detail your experience.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Torsten Obermann

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (301)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Slovak first
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2013

We arrived here at 5 30 in the morning from Perth and lucky to be upgraded and were in our room by 6 00.
All other reports on this establishment are absolutely correct. Location is ideal with plenty of food options around you, the beach close by with easy access.
The staff here are so friendly and ready to assit with whatever needed.
Rooms are spacious with the added benefit of being able to cook a light
breakfast to start the day.
Would I recommend this establishment? Definately yes and would return here with no hesitation.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank PKR068
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 15 December 2013
Dear PKR069,

I was delighted to read that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us, and that you would also recommend the hotel! It was lovely to read your positive comments with regards to the accommodation that you found to be brilliant and spacious, as well as the accessibility of the hotel’s location.

I will also definitely ensure to pass on your compliments about my team whom you felt were so friendly and always ready to assist.

London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

Another superb stay at the OBT simply put as a winning team from the rugby sevens, we wouldnt want to stay anywhere else. Thyme for breakfeast was superb. Great having the beach opposite. Tip is Medan beach club over the road, very very special. Massive 4 bed apartments with everything you need. My sincere thanks to Greg Moses and Stuart Gibb and all the team. Hotel was fully booked with skydiving going on also but this great property just copes. On the walk outside you have everything you need IHOP starbucks subway burgers....you name it. Best thing for us was having wagamamas and trader vics on the first floor aswell as a supermarket etc....we willbe back!

Room Tip: 4 bed deluxe largest in dubai....good wifi 1203 was great!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
Dear RugbyboyLondon,

It was indeed a pleasure to read your review, and I was happy to know that you had a superb stay. I do appreciate your positive remarks about the apartments which you have kindly mentioned were massive, the access to the beach and restaurants along the walk, as well as the free WIFI available. I was also happy to know that you had a chance to visit our very own Thyme restaurant which you felt was superb! Please also allow me to thank you for your positive comments with regards to my team who looked after you during your stay with us, some of whom you have personally acknowledged. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel with 2 members of my family we took two rooms apartement. The size of the room was huge the place was clean the bed was comfortable. There was a tray full of food in the kitchen u can use it free for one time only. The kitchen was full of plates, spoons, fork ... Etc there were 4 bathrooms, the hall was big. Overall the place was very suitable and great. On the other hand the place where the hotel was located is amazing its on the walk road where u can find alots of resturants and shops. The road was full of life even late at night. To conclude i highly recommend it and definitly will come again

Stayed November 2013
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 28 November 2013
Dear Adel R,

I was happy to read your review, and I was pleased to know that overall you felt the hotel was suitable and great! I would like to thank you for your positive remarks about the size of the bedrooms in the apartment which you have kindly mentioned were huge and clean, the beds that you found to be comfortable, the welcome pack upon arrival, our well-equipped kitchen, as well as the hotel’s accessible location along the walk!

I hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

Banbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

We came to JA oasis beach for my mothers 60th birthday. I emailed ahead for them to arrange pick up from the airport and flowers in the room. Because of our flight we arrived very late to the hotel, the staff were still very helpful and friendly, like throughout our whole stay. They had even upgraded our apartment which made the whole experience better! We were 5 adults so it was important for us to have our own space we found the apartments very modern, spacious & had everything you possible needed! It is ideal for families! The apartments were located perfectly down jameraih beach!

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 27 November 2013
Dear Charlotteh1989,

First of all, I would like to wish your mother a belated “Happy Birthday!” I do appreciate your kind words regarding the apartments which you have kindly mentioned were very modern, spacious and had everything that you possibly needed, as well as the hotel’s accessible location. It was truly moving to read your exceptional praise for our associates who looked after you. You have kindly mentioned that they were very helpful, friendly throughout your entire stay, and made your experienced better! I will ensure that your compliments are passed on.

I would like to once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Newcastle
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

Stayed here for a family holiday. Very impressive indeed. Upgraded on arrival to a three bedroom apartment with a balcony. Very welcoming staff who made you feel special from the start and nothing was ever any trouble.
The apartment was huge! Three enormous en suite bedrooms with a huge lounge and dining room. Very well equipped kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher and dryer. There were a couple of utility rooms and 5 toilets! Lovely balcony with a sea view.
The restaurant in house was excellent with superb buffet meals at very reasonable cots and we used it regularly as we could find nothing better in the area and that is saying a lot as there are very many restaurants and hotels in the area. Free wifi was quick and connection easy.
I could not rate this apartment more highly - superb in every respect.
There is an excellent and very well equipped modern gym on site also which we enjoyed.
If I had to quibble on two things - firstly there is a lot of building work opposite so the balcony looked down on a building site. But you would be hard pressed to find somewhere where there was no building progress - it is everywhere in Dubai. Secondly we had an issue with the lights going out in the apartment on three occasions but we had a technician in the apartment to sort out within 5 mins of reporting it each time which is a measure of the place Even the cleaner each day was polite and very thorough and kept the apartment spotless each day.
Excellent place and we would stay again - and I don't say that very often!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 26 November 2013
Dear Nscc2,

It was a great pleasure to read your very detailed and candid review with regards to your stay with us which you have kindly mentioned was excellent and very impressive, and I was glad to know that you would return in the future. It was lovely to read that you would also highly rate our apartments which you felt were superb in every aspect. I do appreciate your positive comments about the hotel and its facilities, the apartments, lounge and dining room area which you have kindly mentioned were huge, the enormous bedrooms, the well-equipped kitchen, the free WIFI, as well as the balcony which you felt was lovely with a sea view. I was also pleased to read that you enjoyed our very modern and well-equipped gym, as well as our very own Thyme restaurant which you felt had a superb buffet meal and was a good value for money.

It was truly moving to read your exceptional praise for our associates who looked after you, and made your stay enjoyable. You have kindly mentioned that they were very welcoming and made you feel special from your arrival! I will ensure that your compliments are passed on.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

The apartments are very nice and provide everything a family needs from kitchen appliances to washing machines. Nicely located on JBR, with a direct view to the beach. But traffic at night could be a nightmare. Keep in mind upon checking to do an inventory count of appliances and kitchen wares, plates, cups, …, etc. Otherwise, you will be charged of missing items that you may or may not have damaged. In sum, it is an ideal apartment hotel for a family that spends much of its time around the marina.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Fahad J
Dear Fahad J,

I was pleased to read your review with regards to your stay with us. I would like to thank you for your positive remarks about the apartment which you have kindly mentioned was nice, the well-equipped kitchen, the views of the beach, as well as the hotel’s accessible location!