JA Oasis Beach Tower
US$897
US$727
Jumeirah.com
Great 4.5/5
Hilton Dubai The Walk(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$337
US$254
  • Pool
Jumeirah Creekside Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$195
Jumeirah.com
US$625
US$469
  • Pool
JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$193
jaresorts.com
US$453
US$409
  • Beachfront
Address Dubai Marina(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$427
US$361
Excellent 5/5
Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$435
US$212
US$631
US$408
US$2,383
US$1,502
Agoda.com
2,069 results
All reviewsthyme restaurantwelcome packbedroom apartmentpublic beachmaids roomthese apartmentsjebel ali resortgreat apartmentsjbr walkdubai marinabuilding workexcellent locationsmall supermarketsister hotelwashing machinefully equipped kitchenpool area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Stayed in JA Oasis Beach Towers Dec 14-21 with 2 adults and 2 teenagers 14 and 16 years old.
POSITIVE:
- location is great, on JBR street, surrounded by hotels, restaurants, shops...everything
- apartments are incredible: huge in size, fully equipped, everything works fine and if it does not you have immediate repair service, great views
- staff is extremely friendly and helpful, very professional, hotel is very well managed
- shuttle bus to Jebel Ali beach Resort works fine
- super market in basement is open every day til midnight and sells everything (except the detergent-tablets for the dishwasher which is strange)
NEGATIVE:
- the pool area: the building is positioned in such a way that it "catches and accelerates" the wind that comes from the sea, the wind enters the pool area, has nowhere to go and creates strong rotating winds between the towers that surround the pool. At the pool area you have the feeling that you are sitting inside a Dyson vacuum cleaner: even when there is little or no wind outside on the beach or street, there seems to be a hurricane in the pool area. On top of that the pool area is almost always in the shade, so that means that it was always dark windy and cold, so I hardly saw anybody at the pool, which is a pity. In the summer the shade might be an advantage, but in December it is definitely a let-down.
- to escape the pool you can walk to the public beach but you have to cross a rather uninspiring huge parking lot, beach area is not too bad taking into account it is public.
- a second escape is the free shuttle bus to the beautiful JA beach resort, which works well.
- there is a huge construction site between Oasis Beach Towers and the beach. The site did not disturb us too much but still it not really beautiful to look at. It seems to be another skyscraper....maybe when it is ready it will stop the hurricane-winds around the pool, but i fear it will become even more sun-deprived and dark.
- the hotel and the rooms are HUGE, the lobby is tiny....you do not have a " grand hotel lobby feeling", which is a small detail but could be an issue for some
- You can smoke in the bar of the Thyme restaurant...come on guys, this is the 21st century!
CONCLUSION:
great apartments, great location, fantastic staff, but if you are looking for a lazy lay-by-the-pool-and-do-nothing stay you should look for another resort unless you are ok taking the shuttle bus to the JA beach resort every day.

Room Tip: The floors above 36th floor have a nice view but no balcony, lower floors have a balcony but a lesser view. We had a 2 BR apartment on 46th floor (room 4601) and it was great, we did not miss the balcony at all.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Ben-03-11
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Dear Ben-03-11,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Oasis Beach Tower.

It was indeed a pleasure to read your very detailed and candid review with regards to your stay with us. I would like to thank you for your kind words about our apartments which you have kindly mentioned were incredible, huge and well equipped, the great views, the complimentary shuttle bus, as well as the hotel’s accessible location along The Walk. I was also pleased to read that you had a chance to visit our sister property!

It was truly moving to read your exceptional praise to our associates who looked after you. You have kindly mentioned that they were extremely friendly, helpful and very professional! I will ensure that your compliments are passed on.

I have also noted your feedback and concerns, in particular the swimming pool area and the nearby construction work, which were unfortunately beyond our control. I appreciate you taking the time to offer your comments, and I would like to extend my sincere apologies to you for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay with us

I hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

In short, simply outstanding. Great location, great staff, family friendly (we were in an extended party including five kids) and simply nothing too much trouble for the staff.
Oh, and the accommodation (our part of the party had a four-bed apartment on the 47th floor) is outstanding, with our views of the beach, Palm, marina and rest of the Dubai skyline simply jaw-dropping.
VERY highly recommended.

• Stayed: December 2013

Dear fazzatastic,

It was a great pleasure to read your review with regards to your stay with us which you felt was outstanding, and I was happy to know that you would highly recommend us! I do appreciate your kind words about the apartment’s views of the beach, palm and the marina which you have kindly mentioned was jaw dropping, as well as the hotel’s accessible location. Please also allow me to thank you for your positive comments with regards to my team who looked after you during your stay with us, whom you felt were great. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

I would like to once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

We stayed in a two bedroom premium apartment for 3 days over Christmas - huge, comfortable and very well equipped. Only tiny complaint - would be nice if wifi extended into bedrooms.
The hotel was 100% occupied but didn't feel crowded and the staff remained helpful, friendly and responsive. We left on an evening flight and they readily gave us a 5pm checkout - that's very impressive during such a busy period.

Room Tip: Premium room had lovely furnishings and on high floor.
Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank janefreddie
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Dear janefreddie,

It was a great pleasure to read your review with regards to your stay with us during the recent festive season, and I was happy to know that you found the hotel to be a great place for families. I do appreciate your kind words about the apartments which you have kindly mentioned were huge, comfortable and very well equipped! Please also allow me to thank you for your exceptional praise to our associates who looked after you, whom you felt were helpful, friendly and responsive. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

We value all guest feedback, which allows us to continually improve our services across the hotel, and I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to detail your experience.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

We arrived here at 5 30 in the morning from Perth and lucky to be upgraded and were in our room by 6 00.
All other reports on this establishment are absolutely correct. Location is ideal with plenty of food options around you, the beach close by with easy access.
The staff here are so friendly and ready to assit with whatever needed.
Rooms are spacious with the added benefit of being able to cook a light
breakfast to start the day.
Would I recommend this establishment? Definately yes and would return here with no hesitation.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank PKR068
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2013

Dear PKR069,

I was delighted to read that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us, and that you would also recommend the hotel! It was lovely to read your positive comments with regards to the accommodation that you found to be brilliant and spacious, as well as the accessibility of the hotel’s location.

I will also definitely ensure to pass on your compliments about my team whom you felt were so friendly and always ready to assist.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Another superb stay at the OBT simply put as a winning team from the rugby sevens, we wouldnt want to stay anywhere else. Thyme for breakfeast was superb. Great having the beach opposite. Tip is Medan beach club over the road, very very special. Massive 4 bed apartments with everything you need. My sincere thanks to Greg Moses and Stuart Gibb and all the team. Hotel was fully booked with skydiving going on also but this great property just copes. On the walk outside you have everything you need IHOP starbucks subway burgers....you name it. Best thing for us was having wagamamas and trader vics on the first floor aswell as a supermarket etc....we willbe back!

Room Tip: 4 bed deluxe largest in dubai....good wifi 1203 was great!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Dear RugbyboyLondon,

It was indeed a pleasure to read your review, and I was happy to know that you had a superb stay. I do appreciate your positive remarks about the apartments which you have kindly mentioned were massive, the access to the beach and restaurants along the walk, as well as the free WIFI available. I was also happy to know that you had a chance to visit our very own Thyme restaurant which you felt was superb! Please also allow me to thank you for your positive comments with regards to my team who looked after you during your stay with us, some of whom you have personally acknowledged. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.